First Attempt: A ranger movie !

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Really, really horrible choice of music there mate :puke:

Movie was average imo. Some good fights, and was nice to get some flashbacks from Old Frontiers. Found movie a bit boring tho, but I usually get bored from watching stealther videos, so...

Anyways, credit and respect for making a movie!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
haha TS at amg@emain sure brought up some nightshade memories... fucking zerglings

fun movie

:D:D

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Nice honnest Movie Spine!

Liked the Music a lot- not the useal headbangersbaal- so in genereal: well done m8y :cheers:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Yes; but Bigchief thought I wouldnt hit or smth and didnt hit back till he was on 65-70% or so. I stepped on his DoT-mine so I was on about the same HP I reckon. Notice I had Winged Helmet-charge running tho; so that nerfs his dmg-output by quite abit. On the other hand bigchief is now slash which is alot easier to fight (no need to purge atleast dragonfang --> Can then purge enervating when u wanna IP if needed).

Reason i didnt have record running because I didnt expect to get popped by a DoT-mine there and its always very risky fighting there (as shown also in the movie :D)

yeah he ran over a mine id played ages before hand then wandered off and wandered back. I stood facing him with a /wave, then a /slap when he started hitting me >< By the time I realised he was actually gonna fight i was on about 60% and didnt even have right weapons equipped :p Anyway regarding df and purge pup, if id known u were gonna fight id have pa'd and made u purge cd :p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ubermovie Puppet...

You pwned my infil once on one of the rare occasions I played her.. you were fighting 2 mobs that agro'd you during a fight just before i foudn you so I though you were going to be an easy kill but you quickly hacked trough my hitpoints .. didn't use ip nor fz .. I was crying irl :)

stlong ranger, respect to you :)

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
overpowered rangers!!!111

no but seriously nice m0vie puppet, now play ur fotm reaver more imo :D

edit: oh and torrero>all

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pretty nice lil movie you made pupp. Not the... most suited RVRmusic maybe but was oke.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
wery nice movie pippet to bad my Bd pwnage on beno bridge wasent innit :)

Anyway´s givf more movies :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid

Wish i taped my first NF fight with you, OP sorc v OP ranger

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
nice vid

Wish i taped my first NF fight with you, OP sorc v OP ranger

Hmm; MOC-lafjtap with SoI ? Very annoying tho; cant kill sorc during it and i cant really postpone it nowadays for 30 secs (could normally with Phaseshift + FZ + Desp.Bowman = 9 + 15 + 5 = 30 secs of MoC basically gone) but nowadays FZ on nerfed timer (longer timer then MOC, :eek7: ) and Desperate Bowman disarm cant be purged so i stand there as a dork :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Hmm; MOC-lafjtap with SoI ? Very annoying tho; cant kill sorc during it and i cant really postpone it nowadays for 30 secs (could normally with Phaseshift + FZ + Desp.Bowman = 9 + 15 + 5 = 30 secs of MoC basically gone) but nowadays FZ on nerfed timer (longer timer then MOC, :eek7: ) and Desperate Bowman disarm cant be purged so i stand there as a dork :p

Can't you start with desperate then PS then fz? - not sure how long the desperate bowman disarm timer is tho...

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
cool movie

like the OF flash backs

oh how i miss amg - mmg ;<<<<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

tbh i had MoC1 at the time so didn't bother with it :p

Went through Purge/root/mez/SoI
Got FZed/GSed/Stunned with a side style/purged mez/Iped :|

Was a good movie - cant avoid getting nostalgic about the OF clips even tho it was ToA :)... tbh NF was the final nail in the coffin... i remb having loads of fun in ToA+OF but not once in NF... :eek:

Keep them movies comming ! :p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Was about to say why dont you have any fights with hib's then i realsied you where a ranger :p

Usahll alb zerging

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Without the pretention to get an 'uber' movie or whatever; I still tried to made one. Some material is quite old (Old Frontiers) other stuff is abit more new.

Involves lots of dying Shar ranger meat; and to not hurt anyone's feelings I removed the sound of the Shar screaming; so no horror nightmares for u all!

www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/Rangers-Life.avi (80 Mb; hosted by Grymligast; thanks!) my ranger-movie.

Have fun; comments, flame away!
just watched half the movie and stoped
boring..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
just watched half the movie and stoped
boring..

I guess he didn't fight enough RR11 Infs with Minstrel Bots

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, nice movie and excellent music. Nice to see that in a Camelot movie for once! (less boring metal).

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Agreed! Nice movie m8, Always good to see a new movie and what the old times brought to DAoC. Hope to see you soon out there somewhere.

Regards Blitz.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Watched the movie just now, and loved it :) Any movie with Torero in it is bound to be good anyway :D Good work Pup, now givf another one, with torero ofc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom