Fins

O

old.Kerosene

would love to but 10pm your time (assuming you're uk) is 6am my time so unless you're gonna be up at odd hours, you aint catching me sonnyjim :)

N

Nemue

been there
done that

fins are teh devil i tell u, biggest frustration is when u wait for a spot, you've waited for xx hours and then a lvl50 chanter comes from nowhere with his alt ns and get a spot immideatly.

then again, once ur in it's rather sweet, since a tank is a lootpicker at best, usually not even that, so get exp for sitting on ur arse.

agree with the rest tho, get some names from the list and make ur own group, far too few random highlvl groups these days.

E

Everhate

Originally posted by Nemue

fins are teh devil i tell u.

Day a: 13th on tank list, 6h later 6th on list.
Day b: 10th on tank list, 8h later 3rd on list, 1h later 5th on list.
Day c: 9th on tank list, 9h later 8th on list, 1h later 9th.

Aye it's hard to create/get a stable group at 40+ without a guild and alliance being a tank, but it would be a miracle if u get a fins spot nowadays if u aren't a listholder friend.

faster way bb and soloing.

R

rootin

I agree with this post. I have noticed that Hibernia is a realm of Chanter farmers and PL groups. No wonder this realm is so underpopulated. It makes it very difficult for unguilded, or people in small guilds, to gain levels. Not everyone wants to be in big guilds. The politics can be a real pain.

Personally i cannot wait for the focus nerf to arrrive in 1.65. Its going to make a big diff in group make up and hopefully a change in the realm for the good.

and btw level 50 chanters in normal exp group ( with a leech ) JUST SAY NO.

E

evial

its not all that easy to make grps atm. Some peps leave when thay have to wait 20 min, and making a grp can easy take 1 hour. So when i play my ranger il ask to be put on fins list and hope for the best. (i dont solo mutch eny more cous it sucks)

today tho fins spot is taken by a grp who dont do fins list, sure thay got every right to be there, but whay thay dont do formors outside ts in si is a bit strange.

F

finbahr

Originally posted by evial

today tho fins spot is taken by a grp who dont do fins list, sure thay got every right to be there, but whay thay dont do formors outside ts in si is a bit strange.

make a fins list and start at night spawn still good xp there

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Tyka
Can't believe people still having these kind of troubles, ah well what can i say, make your own groups.

And if that does not work, try harder, because its the only way you will be satisfied with the xp you get.

I know because I've been there.

100% agree

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Tyka
This game is all about you and your friends having fun, forget everything else, just my tip. [/B]

100% agree

Users who are viewing this thread