Finally here, merc vid \o/

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
OMG you let Sama in IA!!??

You fools, you are doomed!! ;)

Hi Agri ^^
<3 @ asmoden :D
come back on hib more often ill aoe mezz your weapons so you have no excuse now xD
Either that or when i get my acc back up im gona spam you on mid with my op valk :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
couple of tips peeps gave me.

1 sara use Xvid codex not divx.

2 use lame MP3 codex through virtual dube to do compression

3 within sony vegas you can right mouse the clip on the board. select like edit or special effects or summin. And adjust brightness. for the dark fights.

I thought vid was good but u rushed it.

censi said:
couple of tips peeps gave me.

1 sara use Xvid codex not divx.

I was having problem compressing with Xvid, so switched to divx, after i'd used some ghetto codec no one had heard of :p

censi said:
2 use lame MP3 codex through virtual dube to do compression

will do next time

censi said:
3 within sony vegas you can right mouse the clip on the board. select like edit or special effects or summin. And adjust brightness. for the dark fights.

as you worked out, im still a newb with Vegas, but will try better editing etc on my next vid :]
censi said:
I thought vid was good but u rushed it.

true aswell :mad:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon, you forgot to compress the sound. I did a lil check in Virtual Dub and managed to get file size down to 120mb without losing any sound quality.

Ah damn, censi beat me to it.

rure said:
Samaroon, you forgot to compress the sound. I did a lil check in Virtual Dub and managed to get file size down to 120mb without losing any sound quality.

Ah damn, censi beat me to it.

jesus christ :<

*runs away*

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Liked it alot. Nice one.
And I agree with zoia that showing both fights where you lose and win makes it much more interesting cause you not sure how it gonna end.

And lol at the mid attacking you when you've just used banespike :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
jesus christ :<

*runs away*
Run faster you fecker , i just finished downloading it now !11!
:flame:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
<3 @ asmoden :D
come back on hib more often ill aoe mezz your weapons so you have no excuse now xD
Either that or when i get my acc back up im gona spam you on mid with my op valk :D

I pop in on my Shade every now and then, mostly playing my warrior now tho, annoying with the 1h thingie, hehe

Give me a holler when you are in mid too tho m8 :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
ain't seen you about in forever, and only started recording recently :mad:

holla on msn when u wanna fight :D err i mean die :p

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
downloading ill watch it when i get home from sk00l :(

it better be worth the download! or else :touch:

yeh thats right ill touch you!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Loved the video m8, nicejob.

Makes me want to make a merc :)

Btw didn't like the cowards in the video.

Was like 4-5 mids at sometimes fighting you and they run away from you which is lame tbh.

'Better to stand and fight, than to lose your pride by running.'

If you see me m8, i want a duel :)

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh im gonna kite away the Dirty tricks ability in the future ! its a ghey ability period...

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Well, you should atleast start to pan with your mouse, preferbly moving with it aswell. :p

Decent movie tho, you can take quite a punishment, but before your next movie spend some time on it. Edit it and compress it correctly. :p

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
soo very dark at some points in the movie i could hardly make anything out

quality was semi poor

but the fights in it where quite good, realy showed how chicken 90% of the mid stealthers are :p

gohan

FH is my second home
hehe was well dark :< but i liked it .... pretty sure i banned you from using the 1 were i like 3 hit me when i poped with heat wep. the 1 were u beat me near docks was much better :p i actually hit you u see

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zoia said:
I was hoping to see some of our fights(against my zerker or skald), but maybe in your next vid. :)

It's hard to get them nowdays vs you. Suggest to unstuck the SM. One day you rolled a bridge with "duelers" over and over again and when I logged my Sorc in to get some easy mode revenge on you and the SM, you were gone.

Xxcalibur said:
dirty trick movies :( , didnt like it tbh

jesus christ, did you watch the film for real? if you did you'd notice i used dt about twice in the whole film :eek:

Slitzzz said:
Tbh im gonna kite away the Dirty tricks ability in the future ! its a ghey ability period...

another dumb ass

brad said:
If you see me m8, i want a duel :)

nearly every time i see you, you don't wanna fight :[

Eva said:
Well, you should atleast start to pan with your mouse, preferbly moving with it aswell.

Decent movie tho, you can take quite a punishment, but before your next movie spend some time on it. Edit it and compress it correctly.

as i've said, ill take more time with the next one ;) was just a bit eager to release the first one, also sorry about the shit editing, compresing, quality and darkness ^^

might start trying to play with mouse aswell, but finding it pretty diffucult atm :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
It's hard to get them nowdays vs you. Suggest to unstuck the SM. One day you rolled a bridge with "duelers" over and over again and when I logged my Sorc in to get some easy mode revenge on you and the SM, you were gone.
I always start out soloing. Often with my zerker.
Then i get killed a few times by duos and trios so i log my skald to get revenge.
Then i start to run into 3+ or get adds on me all the time. Either i have to go somewhere else and not find anyone at all, or i have to team up with my guildie SM to stand a chance.
This even happens at stupid times like 4am. Last time i had to group up with him, there were a group of 3 hib stealthers, some alb stealthers and a group of 4 albs all running around the alb bridge to Agramon.
We even brought a hunter with MoS3 with us to find them. :p

Besides, he likes to group with me for speed. I can't turn down guildies all the time, even though i really want that solo title. :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading..

And I'd better be in it, Samaroon, if not, then I'll ... I'll ... tickle u...
Or no, I'll send Ciuci to kill u!
:fluffle:

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to have some mixed fights in the move, not just the average IWIN-selection. Some really nice fights, loved it when you killed that hunter that first added and then ran away only to come back to add again when he thought it was safe. :D

And music was awsome!

Frust said:
Nice to have some mixed fights in the move, not just the average IWIN-selection. Some really nice fights, loved it when you killed that hunter that first added and then ran away only to come back to add again when he thought it was safe. :D

yeh, that fight was a bit lol :p also if you look closely, you can see Aldoran not adding, now thats rare! :D

Frust said:
And music was awsome!

finally a smart person! :clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Rellik said:
soo very dark at some points in the movie i could hardly make anything out

quality was semi poor

but the fights in it where quite good, realy showed how chicken 90% of the mid stealthers are :p

I could barely see whats happenening. for some reason was a bit better in VLC player.
Mercs are tough no shit. Might make a movie myself since new sc and oped SOM proc >.<

And sure mid stealthers are chickens. I mean a slash merc rips them a new ne. and a decent merc have no problems with multiple enemies. Its stuns that is horrible if you cannot purge it.
Im sure Sama isnt solo specced either.

And Dirty tricks sure is overpowered 1o1. and I even find the rr5 DT very nice vs multiple enemies

For example if I run over a bridge and I get hit by a SB orsomething I instantly press AOE tricks so they will fumble their CD stun.
then I stun em myself(crush) and be done with it :p

Decent movie Sama nice merc ya got there. Just to dark :(

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
my spirit wep wasnt enchanted xD ......

I enjoyed the movie

<3 Sama

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom