Finally here, merc vid \o/

Himse

FH is my second home
downloading ;) ! edit!!!@!@ im actually gonna dl it tommorow :| cba today really ;z

kra

Loyal Freddie
Turning with keyboard and using only f8 to target is bad. Also crap quality for that size of a movie.

Fights and music were decent.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Nearest target sucks mmk. /face people faster; especially archers xD
The darkness sucks! Quality aint the greatest either. The music was pretty shite, imo :p

Fights were ok th0!

5/10

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
the "you autostick lurikeen" spam says it all!

its way to dark in sum fights aswell :<

jesus so many comments on f8'ing, hardly used it also, just when im being lazy :<

oh and i was a little hasty getting it out, hence the bad compressing etc :(

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Some nice fights in there, but the quality wasn't very good. :\

I liked how you showed fights where you died as well. Vids of people pwning everything gets boring.
In this we never knew if you would win or not and that made it more fun to watch.
It was more of a "this is what soloing as a merc is like"-vid, instead of a "look at how i pwn"-vid, which is good.

I was hoping to see some of our fights(against my zerker or skald), but maybe in your next vid. :)

You also don't spam DT in 1on1 fights like 95% of the solo mercs out there, so respect for that. ;)

Zoia said:
Some nice fights in there, but the quality wasn't very good. :\

I liked how you showed fights where you died as well. Vids of people pwning everything gets boring.
In this we never knew if you would win or not and that made it more fun to watch.
It was more of a "this is what soloing as a merc is like"-vid, instead of a "look at how i pwn"-vid, which is good.

I was hoping to see some of our fights(against my zerker or skald), but maybe in your next vid.

You also don't spam DT in 1on1 fights like 95% of the solo mercs out there, so respect for that. ;)

got some of our fights ready for next vid, promise this one will be better quality etc :)

apologies again about the bad quality and 'crap' music Afran! :twak:

never realised how bad the qual actually was till i re watched it not long ago :(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
If you put in the fight where i was playing puni's bladeshade and got 3 hitted ..... you will be removed from ia :p
< hides incase bira and/or elric sees this Oo >

Agrigo said:
If you put in the fight where i was playing puni's bladeshade and got 3 hitted ..... you will be removed from ia :p

wtf? don't ever remember getting 3 hit from a ns :mad:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
wtf? don't ever remember getting 3 hit from a ns :mad:
I think he ment that you killed him in 3 hits? ;)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:

OMG you let Sama in IA!!??

You fools, you are doomed!! ;)

Hi Agri ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom