Final Fantasy XV Release date

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I can't be the only one getting the feeling that this is just a random game with the Final Fantasy name tacked on right?

This to me looks like nothing more then just another third person Asian hack 'n slash...

Not much of what i've seen and heard so far makes me think "oh yeah THIS is Final Fantasy!"..

Am i looking at it completely wrong or something? Is it because i haven't played many of the games prior to XIII?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can't be the only one getting the feeling that this is just a random game with the Final Fantasy name tacked on right?

This to me looks like nothing more then just another third person Asian hack 'n slash...

Not much of what i've seen and heard so far makes me think "oh yeah THIS is Final Fantasy!"..

Am i looking at it completely wrong or something? Is it because i haven't played many of the games prior to XIII?

I'd say you're wrong, having played the demos there is plenty in the game that points to Final Fantasy :p maybe the graphics and combat system are just off-putting, lots of people felt the same way about Final Fantasy 12 when that came out.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well - having played it for about 18 hours now, I can assure you its fucking brilliant. I cannot wait to play FFVII remake having seen what they've done with this.

@Raven - plenty of exploration, massive open world that would literally take an hour+ to run across.

Marc

FH is my second home
6/10 at best I would give it. You play FF for the story. This story is so lacking its criminal. No charachter development like the previous games and the only characters you really get to know etc are the ones you start with. Yes, its an open world but damn, there is literally nothing to do in these open spaces they are so vast.

But if you like, go here > collect this > return there and rinse and repeat a million times, this game might be for you

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm not far in, i've avoided the story like the plague - literally only just done the Ice Dungeon bit :p been 100% focussed on exploration and hunts/side quests. Some really really awesome areas to discover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom