Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Open Beta / 17th

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Taking it easy and enjoying it :p can't remember the last time I actually leveled slow in an MMO. Level 27 at the moment (would prob be 50 if I pulled all nighters and what not)

TDBaz3e.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I paid up, logged in, created a character and the time it took to get past the initial story and finally get a quest just about put me off. I could not skip the overly long naratives of introduction and it just started to piss me off. 35 mins in and I finally got to try and kill something. I then logged out for some lunch and have not tried it since. The controls and play just seem very console orientated I was hoping for an actual PC game. Oh well back to Neverwinter whilst CU is being made.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tried it again last night for an hour. Still find the controls a bit simplistic and the narratives with NPC too long. Does it get better or do I have to sit through 3-4 mins of dialogue to get a kill task quest every time? Playing an twig thrower on Goblin but honestly don't know if I will play it anymore. Tera, Neverwinter and Raider Z all have better combat systems for me. The global cool down is a bit annoying to, do you get abilities later that fall outside the global cool down timer?

Tilda

Anybody still playing this? It seems to have good good reviews.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anybody still playing this? It seems to have good good reviews.

I stopped playing it - not because the game is bad by any means, its actually quite good but because of the server issues at launch, never bothered renewing it since really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom