Final beta 8-10 days away?

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Natsume sai said:
oh no Baldur's gate : Dark alliance is horrid horrid game !!! please don't waste your time with it!

me and a friend thougth it looked great before its release, so we went out and bought it! (the PS2 version) thats the worst investment we ever made! we already completed it the same evening....
( oh what horrible memorie's you have awaken in by mentoning that game! )

hmm.... that's right....i still have it some where... eeekk! i must find it and dispose of it quickly >_<

WHAT?!?

baldurs gate: dark alliance is FREAKING awesome :D

if you can't appreciate a good hack'n'slash game when you see one you need to be punished!

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
I have nothing against hack and slash games....but, calling itself Baldurs Gate when it is nothing like the classics that are the Baldurs Gate 1/Tales of the Sword Coast/Baldurs Gate 2/Throne of Bhall games is just such an obvious cash in that I refuse to play it.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm, lol, how can you possibly complete that game in one evening?! We died like 27 times last night in that damn stupid crypt trying to kill the stupid ball that kept spawning skeletons like every 20 sceonds! I'm not kidding, we just can't kill it! It makes soloing in FFXI look possible.

Natsume sai

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Hmmm, lol, how can you possibly complete that game in one evening?! We died like 27 times last night in that damn stupid crypt trying to kill the stupid ball that kept spawning skeletons like every 20 sceonds! I'm not kidding, we just can't kill it! It makes soloing in FFXI look possible.[/QUOTE]

honest! we did! and... it sucks.. thats why i am so upset about paying for such a crappy game >_<

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Then please tell me how so I can finish it and move on :)

Natsume sai

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Then please tell me how so I can finish it and move on :)[/QUOTE]

are you playing alone? because i played with a friend in multiplayer :)

so maybe thats why we already completed in one day.

Is it the orb in the catacombs you are at now? if os... its quite easily done.. just kill all the mobs before the orb reappears :p but then again... we were two.. so maybe thats why....

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
No theres 2 of us, a fighter and a mage. We die in like 3 hits so tend to run round and round and let all the skellies chase us and occasionally turn round ot do a bit of damage and run around again. Then when we've killed them all, the orb comes back down, we can whack it for about 5 seconds then it goes up again and spawns loads more skellies. Eventually we run out of potions and die :(

Natsume sai

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]No theres 2 of us, a fighter and a mage. We die in like 3 hits so tend to run round and round and let all the skellies chase us and occasionally turn round ot do a bit of damage and run around again. Then when we've killed them all, the orb comes back down, we can whack it for about 5 seconds then it goes up again and spawns loads more skellies. Eventually we run out of potions and die :([/QUOTE]

actually i think we had the same problem with the skeletons the first time....
but then i can only recommend saving your char. and start over with them.. then you get xp for all the mobs and quest again... that way you most likely gain 1-3 levels (depending on you current level) and its not too far in the game... it should take about half an hour to reach the point where you are now, with you current level ^^

Feral

Fledgling Freddie
Update posted this evening on the euro forums:
The Blizzard Europe team is working day and night to bring World of Warcraft to you as quickly as possible. Very soon we’ll start testing the localized versions, and as soon as we're sure this works correctly we’ll move on to the European Final Beta Test.

There will be no additional batch of beta testers added with the start of the localization testing. The next batch of beta testers will include those who bought the pre-order box through the official Blizzard European Pre-Order campaign. This batch will be added at the start of the European Final Beta Test.

More information will be available soon.

:)

Nirawen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]No theres 2 of us, a fighter and a mage. We die in like 3 hits so tend to run round and round and let all the skellies chase us and occasionally turn round ot do a bit of damage and run around again. Then when we've killed them all, the orb comes back down, we can whack it for about 5 seconds then it goes up again and spawns loads more skellies. Eventually we run out of potions and die :([/QUOTE]
Get the warrior to walk up to the orb and mash it till skeles appear, have the mage run to the corner of the screen, run infront off her with the warrior and keep block on, kill them with the mage.

Easily soloable with the warrior, Kill 2 , Block, Use Pot, Repeat :p

+ I agree its a suckass game and i also completed it in 1 night with a m8. The archer is the best btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom