Advice File hosting (Video) Over 1GB

Discussion in 'Techie Discussion' started by Punishment, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Punishment

Punishment Part of the furniture

It's alot harder than i expected to find a useful site for this, i have gone with Rapidshare.

Anyone able to recommend any other sites ?

Youtube obviously but vimeo/gamefront are out with their tiny 500mb limits

2. WPKenny

WPKenny Part of the furniture

Dropbox will give you two gig and if you use my referal link we both get another 250meg..... http://db.tt/D3eUzc8c

Use the application rather than the web to upload and file size is only limited to your available space.

3. gmloki

gmloki Part of the furniture

Another shout for Dropbox although Sugarsync gives you 5Gb iirc

4. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

If you're going for free that's a difficult one other than Youtube.

Vimeo is quite widely adopted and they do a 5gb/week for $60 a year up front.

You could also do a month for $10 there and they don't downgrade your videos when your month expires but be careful because it's all set to auto-renew by default like 99% of the web.

5. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Blip.tv might actually be a free one but not sure if the cap is 1GB still or if it came down.

6. Punishment

Punishment Part of the furniture

Thanks guys went with Rapidshare.

Hardly ideal but it has supported 250 or so downloads with decent dl speed which is nice (no stream but meh)