fights at beno

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
Noop:( no one but the really cool leet duelists can take part naokie. i solo....but i dont whine enough. You have to be a real hypocrite and say ur solo and make a whine post on FH and added urself:p And i checked gohans message history....he is sucha clean sheet, never answered in any thread non topic..always on topic..he is....our fh hero!:p
over and out..

I QQ and I solo.... I am a Hypocrit :( Or do i have to make a whine thread first?

Aurora damn you are a hard git to kill. Would love to see you and a buffed Gotmagi duel tbh.

gohan

FH is my second home
ebenezer said:
Noop:( no one but the really cool leet duelists can take part naokie. i solo....but i dont whine enough. You have to be a real hypocrite and say ur solo and make a whine post on FH and added urself:p And i checked gohans message history....he is sucha clean sheet, never answered in any thread non topic..always on topic..he is....our fh hero!:p
over and out..

did nobody spot the sarcasm in my reply :< i just took ebenezers "the way threads act in thier natural habitat" post an apllied it to my reply :<
starts with random caps an abuse, then turns to personal abuse an ends in add whine

U ALL SUCK

also im not sure what "i checked gohans message history....he is sucha clean sheet, never answered in any thread non topic..always on topic..he is....our fh hero!:p" really ment, do u mean the off topic section cos ye i dont venture that far out :< or did u mean my replies are allways on topic cos most my replies are meaningless play on words that are totally off topic

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:
I QQ and I solo.... I am a Hypocrit :( Or do i have to make a whine thread first?

Aurora damn you are a hard git to kill. Would love to see you and a buffed Gotmagi duel tbh.

hehe nah nights, you have to make a whine thread or whine in threads a lot about adding..then add some urself, the whine we have amongst ourselfs is the sane kind...thats the way you should let out ur frustration:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
did nobody spot the sarcasm in my reply :< i just took ebenezers "the way threads act in thier natural habitat" post an apllied it to my reply :<
starts with random caps an abuse, then turns to personal abuse an ends in add whine

U ALL SUCK

also im not sure what "i checked gohans message history....he is sucha clean sheet, never answered in any thread non topic..always on topic..he is....our fh hero!:p" really ment, do u mean the off topic section cos ye i dont venture that far out :< or did u mean my replies are allways on topic cos most my replies are meaningless play on words that are totally off topic

Hihi...i almost thought i saw you were, wasnt sure though, so i held back my own personal attacks:p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Reignfire said:

They duel on a daily basis tbh, just look around beno bridge at the evenings :p.

Well on topic i love the fair dule fights to. Its just more fun fighting melees than getting killed by some caster in a few secs without actually having much to counter it. Seems when ppl are on their caster they zerg it all, but on melees theres much more respect for solo fights, rarely see the melee comming to "add" on a 1on1, more likely that its a caster.

Fighting fair fights on my friar Elrad just made the game worth playing again, as it was just getting borring to get zerged or killed on my gimped scout :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Reignfire said:

Hehe why would u want that? :D

Oh and Aurora and Elrad, u remember Fjanor (paladin) back on alb pre NF? :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
It's fun to take a dual now and then but after a while it gets kinda boring, it's more fun to roam around abit. Then you don't know and can prepare your self in the same way. Geting the jump or geting jumped spice the thing up abit.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotmagi said:

Oh and Aurora and Elrad, u remember Fjanor (paladin) back on alb pre NF? :p
Hehe i played back then... but my memory dosnt seem to go that far back. I will ask Aurora as im normaly next to him irl :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
If they're so hell-bend on doing their duels, let them. If they're smart about it, they do it somewhere where they won't be disturbed so easily (like next to Beno bridge being a stupid place to do it), but they have no right whatsoever to whine if the circus gets rolled by whatever group runs past and kills them all.

As long as they don't kill each other, I don't care about the duels. As soon as one of them kills the other, it is iffy and probably ban-worthy. You're just lucky that duels aren't particularly high on GOA's 'Let us deal with this'-list at the moment. This used to be different in the past. :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
As soon as one of them kills the other, it is iffy and probably ban-worthy.

I'd say that's actually fairly untrue as long as there's no outside of game communication arranging them. If it's just a people who want solo fights tend to go hang around at Beno, and select duels by emoting at people, cos that's where the other people are then it's fine. No different than small groups used to go odins gate, cos that's where the other people were in old frontiers.

It's no different than the people who go to emain and zerg the bridge, cos they know that's where the hib/alb zerg is gonna be at the end of the day.

When people start meeting in weird locations for duels and kill each other, then that's when I think ban's should be looked at... If they are stood right outside the doors of Beno doing it, then it's not like they are trying to hide from the rest of the realm, and as has been proved, it's quite easy to take a group and clean them up if you want to do so.

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Cutypie said:
about what?

cant ebenezer read a post and then type hes thoughts on it?

check up on ur engelish i think.... as i was agreeing with eb

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
raven think he found teh holy grail.... kinda was on purpose, dont expect u to understand rav...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I used to love dueling events, sadly I find them rather boring now to be honest. It just lacks the risk and excitment of real soloing.

When soloing you always have to be prepared for adds or on the look out for whatever dirty trick they might try, and the win is more satisfying and unpredictable. plain old dueling is ok but once you've killed all the people already in the past, unless they have a new template or RR theres no excitment there anymore.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
I used to love dueling events, sadly I find them rather boring now to be honest. It just lacks the risk and excitment of real soloing.

When soloing you always have to be prepared for adds or on the look out for whatever dirty trick they might try, and the win is more satisfying and unpredictable. plain old dueling is ok but once you've killed all the people already in the past, unless they have a new template or RR theres no excitment there anymore.

Some ppl don't like the risk of adds tho, coz I know myself that if I fight 2 ppl or more at once I'm dead in 99% of the cases :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
They duel on a daily basis tbh, just look around beno bridge at the evenings :p.

Well on topic i love the fair dule fights to. Its just more fun fighting melees than getting killed by some caster in a few secs without actually having much to counter it. Seems when ppl are on their caster they zerg it all, but on melees theres much more respect for solo fights, rarely see the melee comming to "add" on a 1on1, more likely that its a caster.

Fighting fair fights on my friar Elrad just made the game worth playing again, as it was just getting borring to get zerged or killed on my gimped scout :)

I think you referring to visable solo'rs. This is because stealthers add constantly (with few exceptions).

When playing me caster actions dictated by other people, unfortunately others take the brunt of my mood as well. This is why I will whine at being zerged but i wont go pm insults to the people involved. Instead I just add on them and piss them off as much as I can hence why the likes of Akagi (the gimp bard) will always be added on when I see him.

In general though, if i can i will let the fight carry out to the end, then I may nuke the living daylights out of whoever won (that said - 2 enemy realms fighting may get me just nuke the hell out the both them)

Then Irvr zone, in general all gloves are off, except for the people i respect fully. The reason for this is that I know I wont get a clean fight myself. I happily take on greater numbers as a theurg, I dont mind dying to that. But in Irvr especially I can be taking on 3+ people solo and playing it well enough to beat them just to get some caster/stealther/random charge tank adding. Irvr brings out rp farmers, as such there little point treating everyone with honour.

hmm, gone off topic, work dull today.. no one to start a new investigation into so im bored :(

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotmagi said:

Because I like to see 2 well played characters at the top of the game fight, just like people like to see Tyson at his prime fight Mohammed Ali fight in his prime :) ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Taardad

Fledgling Freddie
I had a lot of fun fighting some of you there yesterday though I lost most of the times. Pretty close fights mostly exept against Aurora :(
It's a nice change from all the zerging.

Nice timing from www.camelotaddict.com btw

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gotmagi said:
Some ppl don't like the risk of adds tho, coz I know myself that if I fight 2 ppl or more at once I'm dead in 99% of the cases :D

bring a second to your duel, he can hold your pistols, fight if you don't turn up and blow the brains out of anyone who tries to make it less gentlemanly and sporting.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Reignfire said:
Because I like to see 2 well played characters at the top of the game fight, just like people like to see Tyson at his prime fight Mohammed Ali fight in his prime :) ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Doubt I can be arsed going to beno again with Qri and huxfluxx assholes around there, at times like these I wish I had a warlock to nuke the shit out of em.

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Doubt I can be arsed going to beno again with Qri and huxfluxx assholes around there, at times like these I wish I had a warlock to nuke the shit out of em.

don´t go there then.. if they play in a strange way none can tell em how to play or judge them. they pay their own subs and can realy do what they like

if they enjoy spanking duelling dudes so what? and don´t come and say that you never have done something similar all have added/killed some others in some way

daoc is a mmorpg game and some try to change it.. well gl is all i can say

shure i like 1 vs 1 fights also.. but to many times there is a another to close that beat the crap out of me. i yell ,scream loud..and get back to it sooner or later i get that fight i like

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
Both are retards... 0 respect!

he is actually a really nice guy:)(huxflux) and if people bothered to see through the gaming aspect of the way of how he behaves it might teach you all something about humans and how the actually are:p Also im pretty sure you chatted some to him in game haxx...did he seem like a retard then?:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

I agree, felt the same way a long time. I accept a good duel , but i would preferr to face someone the way its suposed to be( imo). I have nothing against how others wanna play. I just think its redicoulus sometimes the way i see game changed since before. I get sad when i see the same circle of people standing at a crowded bridge trying to arrange their own tournament in the midst of a waging full scale battle and then abuse all that gets near cause they interfere. It just seem so bullheaded. But if thats the way they like to play it..so be it:) il continue roam and hopefully sometimes have a decent real fight instead of a duel. Gl out there all of you...
over an out..

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
he is actually a really nice guy:)(huxflux) and if people bothered to see through the gaming aspect of the way of how he behaves it might teach you all something about humans and how the actually are:p Also im pretty sure you chatted some to him in game haxx...did he seem like a retard then?:)
He seemed like a nice guy, but now when i've met him in RvR - he's been downgraded to a complete retared. He's been adding on fair and close duels all day. Sending their ML9 templar on us and just watching us die. Couldn't even w8 one second and kill me after i'd won the duels. And then they got the nerves to /hug afterwards, like they did something good.
I thought he was a nice guy, i really did...
But i was wrong. Never gonna talk to him again...

Cutypie

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:

Plz come again i love the rps u give.

:worthy:

Cutypie

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
He seemed like a nice guy, but now when i've met him in RvR - he's been downgraded to a complete retared. He's been adding on fair and close duels all day. Sending their ML9 templar on us and just watching us die. Couldn't even w8 one second and kill me after i'd won the duels. And then they got the nerves to /hug afterwards, like they did something good.

Hmm then i missed something Hax we killed u 3 times and not even 1 of those times where u in combat. Yes i /Hug you not cos we done something good just cos you where nice enouff to give us your rp´s .
And well if u deside not to talk to me again thats an option you have idont mind i have others to talkt to.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:

ok^^ Well i cant really make you like someone. But its sad to see a grown man( not sure if you are?) starting to hate people and call them retarded cause of playing a game. Thought people had more sense then that tbh. But that also shows how powerfull the drug of daoc is when it makes people feel hate against one another. I would seriously consider a break if i were you. A few years after you stopped playing daoc you will ask urself how you could ever waste such powerfull emotions for a guy cause of a gaming situasion.
I cant put myself into ur position as i am not that serious about the game. Even when someone i got to know a bit and like( arumos for example) kills me on warloc i just shrug it of as two friends teasing eachother and think next time il get him back, and i can see him smile behind his screen thinking the same almost:)

You shouldnt expect so much from the gaming enviroment around you m8, if you do you will end up feeling hurt and betrayed by people that only wanna have fun themself and play the game like they want. If you expect everyone around you to respect ur way of gaming in an enviroment( like beno, crau) that is very crowded, you will loose everytime..and hate and be frustrated.
o well...
over and out..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i think hes a muppet just because of the comments he has made in this thread alone tbh

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
i think hes a muppet just because of the comments he has made in this thread alone tbh

and he prolly think the lot of you are muppets for caring so much about a game:) Thats what he is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom