fights at beno

gohan

FH is my second home
last 2-3 nights thiers been some great fights at beno lots of 1v1 an very little adding really made me enjoy the game again iRvR was so depressing that i was jsut gonna not paly untill it sorted itself, but beno has been a great laught

few to many polearms handing me my arse but but better than a FG doing it, hope it stays this way \0/

Foorau

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Aye, was there a few times and was good just a bit sad that sometimes the same Mid players soloing there run in stealther duos and the BDs, SMs and Mid groups there ruin it from time to time.

But all in all, very good :).

Corran

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Aye, was there a few times and was good just a bit sad that sometimes the same Mid players soloing there run in stealther duos and the BDs, SMs and Mid groups there ruin it from time to time.

But all in all, very good :).

Take my theurg there from time to time, take out some stealther duo's and mid casters then go back to other things

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun at beno last night around 2-3 at night.. alot of people met up for duels etc:D had some nice fights with my friar:)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
Today we had some wannabe-GM trio consisting of a Sorc, Heretic and a Templar :-/.
Looklady was a reaver not a heretic i think

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kuhan said:
if u want solo fights then go to freeshard
if you dont go free shards
<waits for Kuhan to show me a quote from a GM or even in the CoC where soloing is against the rules>

Zardoz

Fledgling Freddie
yeah had fun on warr and SB over the last few nights, cheers

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
been very good fun i must say, doubt it would occur tho without the insta rvr :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Zoia said:
Ssssshhhhhhh!!!1

Don't tell anyone!
pft not as if they dont see the deathspam :p
got my hunter ass handed to me by a merc and a paladin at about 2am tho :) (sorry forgot your names :<)
shame not many lowbies turn up tbh :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Kuhan said:
if u want solo fights then go to freeshard
if u wanna zerg go to emian ...... oh wait uve probly never left emain since irvr so how about stfu an mind ur own buisness in what possible way does it affect you if aload of solo'ers go beno???? no1 has bb rezzing ect if jsut a palce to ahve decent fights with less risk of twats like u ruining it for no real reason

Cutypie

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Nah, was Qri and Huxxfluxx.

No my name is Huxfluxx...but thnx anyway for all that came and gave all those rp´s :) plz come again :D

living

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Nah, was Qri and Huxxfluxx.

Hehe they sucked badly, they jumped my SM and i still managed to pick down the heretic (got no moc) - a valewalker then took me out while taking the sorc down ;>
That sorc got no cluw on how about messing people properly - dosent even throw it twice to avoid CB bracer's

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
raaaaaaaaar

if my mercs template was ready even some lvl 10 arties i would try to go there aswell :) but with this state and only rr4 can kill same rr as merc......

1 day will get it fixed and come pwne u all ^^

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Hehe they sucked badly, they jumped my SM and i still managed to pick down the heretic (got no moc) - a valewalker then took me out while taking the sorc down ;>
That sorc got no cluw on how about messing people properly - dosent even throw it twice to avoid CB bracer's

sssss dont say to anyone...... but we know xDDDDDD

(even the names) ^^

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i was there a short while and i must say it was fun, altho abit hard to be only Cl buffed and not completely templated vs rr5-6 charactres :p

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
NOT having a go or anything , but is this not a RvR server ... ??

:D

Anyway ... soloing is fine tbh ... but dissing others who add is wrong.

Maybe soloers could use Agramon for all these nice solo fights I hear about :)

Make it an Official PvP area within a RvR server as such ... then if people ADD there ... you can tell them to go F88k themselve and stuff till the cows come home :)

he he ...... Just an Idea :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Scrinthe Maybe soloers could use Agramon for all these nice solo fights I hear about :) Make it an Official PvP area within a RvR server as such ... then if people ADD there ... you can tell them to go F88k themselve and stuff till the cows come home :) he he ...... Just an Idea :)[/QUOTE said:
they tried that but changing the zone didnt work as no1 knew where to go an when its was advertised as 1 set zone thier was always some rp hungry grp of 5 or so that wud come zerg it

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
they tried that but changing the zone didnt work as no1 knew where to go an when its was advertised as 1 set zone thier was always some rp hungry grp of 5 or so that wud come zerg it

(From Thurs/Fri nights)
All I saw at Beno were a bunch of irc using x-realmers RP farming each other in a zone now ruined by their presence. I think if peeps want to get their rps this way they should respect other players and go to Agramon and stay off the Beno drop off point and bridges. It's hard enough with iRvR for stealths as it is without duellers nicking stealthers hunting grounds for their arranged events.

Goa/Mythic would never hold an event in such a place and neither should you lot.

On saying that we certainly enjoyed picking off the spectators.... :) (we did not interfere with any duels that were in progress)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
So solo action at beno when theres irvr on alb/mid from now on? :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Lookdaddy said:
Erm, i was solo FYI!!!! :twak:
didnt look that way when you were pounding me with a templar on assist
but no point arguing, i didnt bother with any screenies as its the norm nowdays

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
didnt look that way when you were pounding me with a templar on assist
but no point arguing, i didnt bother with any screenies as its the norm nowdays

LOL, musy have been a slight mix up there then, i saw you stealth up, so ran over and uncovered you with my AoE, then out of no where that templar appeared! I can assusre you i was NOT grp'd with that sorc or anyonelse for that matter

Cutypie

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
LOL, musy have been a slight mix up there then, i saw you stealth up, so ran over and uncovered you with my AoE, then out of no where that templar appeared! I can assusre you i was NOT grp'd with that sorc or anyonelse for that matter

Thats true... Templar was on Defensiv and atacked you sence u tryed to atack qri....btw Lookdaddy streamed like a schoolgirl "Fuck Off# after so i know he dident like that Templar adding even tho it saved hes :kissit: now plz stop flaming him he was solo the only once grouped with the Templar was me(Huxfluxx) and Qri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom