Fight Club

N

Novamir

Cuthervaen, focus.. wax on .. wax off .. wax on .. wax off

(Mr Miyagi using Nova account for now)

V

vindicat0r

Yes I like the idea ..... espically about the part where I dont get killed :D no serioulsy put me on the list I would love a chance to have some duels with some truely excellent Warriors ....... in emain you dont get to enjoy or see a warriors true skill just ther ablilty to press f8 and and 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ...... no fun :( so please include me even if I lose every round at least I can learn from such talented Warriors

I can sense true Honour in this dueling CoC as should a true warrior would apperiate and respect

/salut

S

stable

Well what the F about me, and others with me. When we go out to frontier to level and eneymys come towards us, we know we can`t beat them, and usually we bow to them, and then they are nice enough to let us be. So when we bow now. that man is gonna beat the crap out of us......lol

No what i really mean is that as long as you don`t kill eachother i am fine with the fightclub, but ffs make some new actions to invite to battle. The ones you have chosen where not ment for that purpose and will destroy for the rest of us.........

hope you will listen, but doubt.........

S

Salazar

Bah @ these tankthings... ill gather all mages i know and we are gonna find you... oh yes we are :clap:

T

Tank Init

in emain you dont get to enjoy or see a warriors true skill just ther ablilty to press f8 and and 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ...... no fun

but thats what happens 99% of the time in duels lol

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Second

/flex i'm so gonna 0wn u!
/victory come here and tickle me!
/bang do the monkey dance!

/wave Talk to the hand coz the face ain't listening (i.e. no I don't want to duel you)
/dance I don't have spells so I'll stun you with my footwork, so watch out!
/laugh No mr. purple or mr. grey con, I won't duel you

O

old.Second

Re: to: Second

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Please come to the duel events...

You'll be the rp snacks while waiting between 2 duels, so we can have best of both worlds, duels AND free rps !!

Or let's make it the winner of a duel gets to gank you, as a prize (small prize but well any gift is appreciated)

lol big words from a little man:p
You know just as good as me that i don't duel=) so why bother?
And i have bether things to do than to look at you missing at me all the time=)

you can come to me instead. I'll be happy to sit next to the relic in Excalibur waiting for you:)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

/wave Talk to the hand coz the face ain't listening (i.e. no I don't want to duel you)
/dance I don't have spells so I'll stun you with my footwork, so watch out!
/laugh No mr. purple or mr. grey con, I won't duel you

/beckon come smell my fingers(you never guess where they have been)
turn and /bow come take me hard!
/curtsey zzzzzip oh what we got here.
/sitt *yawn* you trying to hit me Cuthervaen?

Cuthervaen<-- my new target for bad jokes=):m00:

C

Cuthervaen

Second

I wasn't talking about dueling :), you bragg u'll come and disturb duels, thus I say please come, you only seem to be able to aggro on forums so far.

Funny to draw so much aggro from Mr Nobody I never ever met ingame, but wait u're THE alb that sits to the relic 24/7?? Explains it all, I hope they bring u snacks from time to time.

Keep a good watch on Lug's spear, when we come fetch it we'll sit you on it and bring the lot home.

PS: you're getting ripped off if u pay a subscription to GOA, cause these forums are free you know, the subscription was meant for you to actualyl LOG IN and PLAY the game.

O

old.Second

Re: Second

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
I wasn't talking about dueling :), you bragg u'll come and disturb duels, thus I say please come, you only seem to be able to aggro on forums so far.

yeah but i wont be stupid enough to come alone:cool:

Funny to draw so much aggro from Mr Nobody I never ever met ingame, but wait u're THE alb that sits to the relic 24/7?? Explains it all, I hope they bring u snacks from time to time.

I'm here to harash you baby=) and no i'm usualy on hib/pryw. But if you want to come there then i'll be there=)

PS: you're getting ripped off if u pay a subscription to GOA, cause these forums are free you know, the subscription was meant for you to actualyl LOG IN and PLAY the game.

yeah its bad that they take pay for 24 hours! because i sleep 8 hours and work 8 hours every day. grrr why cant they take pay for 7 hours a day?(1 hour travel to/from work) Would have saved me alot of money i'm sure hehe.

edit: forgot a quote:p

F

Flimgoblin

found an amusing quote on catacombs:

Dueling in Emain is like playing touch football on an interstate highway. If nobody is around it makes a pretty good field, but dont bitch and moan if a truck hits you

C

Cuthervaen

Emain forecast, slowdowns from 14:00 and onwards, don't park in front of apk please

Yep I remember this one too, good quote :)

O

old.Arnor

Dueling in Emain is like playing touch football on an interstate highway. If nobody is around it makes a pretty good field, but dont bitch and moan if a truck hits you
= teh FUNNEYH!!!!11

Users who are viewing this thread