FIFA 14

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I feel like Arsenal at the minute, was on such a fail streak, probably lost 10 in 12, now won 5 on the bounce and only conceded one goal :D

2013-10-02 23.11.14.jpg

I'm kinda scared to keep playing in case I lose my streak.

Last edited:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I honestly don't get what the fuck is wrong with defenders in this game, it's stupidly easy to score from sweaty crosses when defenders won't even jump to head the ball away. Cunts.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
The amount of times my defenders have ran in to each other is stupid.. Ive been cut off when im going in for a shoot by my winger tripping my attacker, happend loads of times now. getting slided from behind in the penelty box without they even touching the ball and they have even gotten a freekick from it!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm done after tonight like, you can play all the good football you want, but all it takes is a sweaty 90 pace winger and a ST with decent heading to guarantee you a win. Absolute joke.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
so whats everyone's UT squad look like at the moment?

I'm in division 5 atm, 5 seasons played, 3 titles won. bit of a newcastle flavour in fifa14 :)

current squad is:

squad.jpg

and my bench:

bench.jpg

MrBic

Part of the furniture
what Im trying atm
1.jpg
Subs
2.jpg
also got a french, italian, spanish and swedens national team

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
fut team.png

fut sub bench.png

Haven't done bad with this lot, until I got to Div 5 anyway, relegated (see my whinging from last night)

Giaccherini, Ba, Fer and Sissoko are absolute beasts.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Haven't been able to post on FH in ages as it wouldn't let me log in to my account for some reason (just gives an error every time) so I caved and logged in with Facebook and that works.

Anyway, teams:

d401707f93471d35b70ad241cfbc323f.png

66ddc60b6c502f0dd5b1819d7aeacd74.png

I experimented with pretty much every 4 at the back formation in the game and my conclusion is that playing with a lone striker formation really sucks this year. I only played 433 for the entirety of 13, but I just can't win with it this year.

RE: OP lobbed through balls, absurd headers and crossing - it's been patched 'soon'™. Personally I can't wait, absolutely sick of losing to ratty little scumbags that put ultra D on then sprint up the by-line when they eventually get the ball and spam crosses. Doesn't matter if you defend them perfectly, eventually one will go in. So irritating.

At least one positive thing this year is that player prices are generally pretty low. I bought two Thiago Silvas during week one at 75k each expecting him to rise back up to around 120k, but I just had to sell them for 60k and swallow the loss as I'm going away on holiday tonight and I feel like he could drop even more. ;<

Tilda

Well if anybody hates it so much, I have Fifa 13 but my friends all got 14. I suck at football games but would be nice to have 14 to practice on if you want to get rid of it.. :D

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Crossing is still broken post patch, but it's an improvement. Enjoying 14 much more than 13, but it's not close to the glory of 12 :(. Hoping next gen improves some things.

Now that I've improved at the game I've switched away from 41212 (it's good, but boring imo) and back to 433 - but using the false 9 version. Neymar and Gotze are the CFs in my two teams, both so good for different reasons.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Aaaaare you Joe Hart in disguise? :D
I have a team full of bloody Joe Hart's if you look at my other videos in it, defenders deciding to side step instead of sprinting after someone through on goal or just downright ignoring a cross into the box :poop:

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Has any football game been better than Sensible Soccer on the Megadrive? That was the last one I played ...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
SheepCow said:
Has any football game been better than Sensible Soccer on the Megadrive? That was the last one I played ...

Pro evolution 6 was awesome

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ISS pro 2 > all

Press triangle for keeper lottery.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
International Super Star Soccer Deluxe on the SNES was the best. The dutch team were insanely good.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Sensi > Pro Evo 5 > ISS N64/Snes (tie) > other football games. Definitive ranking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom