FH throwing up blank screens...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let me know if it still happens.

I have been making changes to the backend systems which may have caused the issue and I only just realised I didn't do a little thing.

Ooops

Ah, and I need to fix the date on this special server I am using, DOH!

Soz

Ormorof

FH is my second home
been having issue all day with this, ill click a forum link and get a blank screen, browser says page is loaded, refreshing doesnt work usually got to go back to front page to get anywhere :(

edit: infact did it again as i pressed post :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
been having issue all day with this, ill click a forum link and get a blank screen, browser says page is loaded, refreshing doesnt work usually got to go back to front page to get anywhere :(

Same here

Its annoying

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hopefully I just fixed the time!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
still getting some 'bad gateway' and 'service unavailable' here Deebs0r :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmm

Does it show any other information?

Poag

m00?
Just occured in my, I have included the php code of the page [which is part of the newreply php page]

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
<head>

<noscript>
	<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="2; URL=https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=217076" />
	</noscript>

<script type="text/javascript">
	<!--
	function exec_refresh()
	{
		window.status = "Redirecting..." + myvar;
		myvar = myvar + " .";
		var timerID = setTimeout("exec_refresh();", 100);
		if (timeout > 0)
		{
			timeout -= 1;
		}
		else
		{
			clearTimeout(timerID);
			window.status = "";
			window.location = "https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=217076";
		}
	}

var myvar = "";
	var timeout = 20;
	exec_refresh();
	//-->
	</script>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />
<meta name="generator" content="vBulletin 3.6.4" />

<meta name="keywords" content="freddyshouse,fluffy,games,barrysworld,forum,bbs,discussion,bulletin board,tedthedog,deebs,daoc" />
<meta name="description" content="freddyshouse,barrysworld,tedthedog,dbs,deebs,games,daoc" />

<!-- CSS Stylesheet -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="clientscript/vbulletin_css/style-960daa3a-00001.css" id="vbulletin_css" />

<!-- / CSS Stylesheet -->

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var SESSIONURL = "";
var IMGDIR_MISC = "images/misc";
var vb_disable_ajax = parseInt("0", 10);
// -->
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_global.js?v=364"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js?v=364"></script>

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="FreddysHouse RSS Feed" href="external.php?type=RSS2" />

<title>FreddysHouse</title>
</head>
<body>

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

<form action="https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=217076" method="post" name="postvarform">
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="70%" align="center">
<tr>
	<td class="tcat">Redirecting...</td>

</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="panelsurround" align="center">
	<div class="panel">

<blockquote>
			<p>&nbsp;</p>
			<p><strong>This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.</strong></p>			

<p class="smallfont"><a href="https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=217076">Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.</a></p>
				<div>&nbsp;</div>

</blockquote>

</div>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

<center><span class="smallfont">Page generated in <b>1.28033</b> seconds with <b>14</b> queries using server 193.138.95.130</span></center></body>

</html>

Soooo it looks like it getting stuck on the duplicate post mod, out of date?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
still getting some 'bad gateway' and 'service unavailable' here Deebs0r :(

I am getting this, the blank screens as well. I am also getting the page load without any theme -I can see the users avatars, and the text on a plain white background. Refreshing fixes any of these.

Also get an intermittent error when using quick post, a box appears above the quick post box saying "the following error has occured" but no actuall error message. The post gets made, but it does not refresh the thread so you can see it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I get this more often than not: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
I dont know how to get any more info than that...

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I've been getting that thing, with Firefox, where it tries to open a php file instead of viewing a post etc.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
<!-- var istyles = new Array(); istyles = { "pi_menu_normal" : [ "#FFFFFF", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #FFFFFF" ], "pi_popup_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#316AC5", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_menu_hover" : [ "#C1D2EE", "#316AC5", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_down" : [ "#98B5E2", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_hover" : [ "#C1D2EE", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ], "pi_button_normal" : [ "#E1E1E2", "#000000", "1px", "none" ], "pi_button_selected" : [ "#F1F6F8", "#000000", "0px", "1px solid #316AC5" ] }; var smiliewindow_x = 240; var smiliewindow_y = 280; var WYSIWYG = 1; var threadedmode = 1; var ignorequotechars = 1; // vB Phrases vbphrase["wysiwyg_please_wait"] = "Please wait for the WYSIWYG editor to finish loading..."; vbphrase["wysiwyg_initialized"] = "WYSIWYG Editor initialized for %1$s in %2$s seconds."; vbphrase["wysiwyg_command_invalid"] = "This command is invalid or not implemented."; vbphrase["moz_must_select_text"] = "Mozilla requires that you must select some text for this function to work"; vbphrase["moz_edit_config_file"] = "You need to edit your Mozilla config file to allow this action."; vbphrase["enter_tag_option"] = "Please enter the option for your %1$s tag:"; vbphrase["must_select_text_to_use"] = "You must select some text to use this function."; vbphrase["browser_is_safari_no_wysiwyg"] = "The Safari browser does not support WYSIWYG mode."; vbphrase["enter_option_x_tag"] = "Enter the option for the [%1$s] tag:"; vbphrase["enter_text_to_be_formatted"] = "Enter the text to be formatted"; vbphrase["enter_link_text"] = "Enter the text to be displayed for the link (optional):"; vbphrase["enter_list_type"] = "What type of list do you want? Enter '1' for a numbered list, enter 'a' for an alphabetical list, or leave blank for a list with bullet points:"; vbphrase["enter_list_item"] = "Enter a list item.\r\nLeave the box empty or press 'Cancel' to complete the list:"; vbphrase["must_enter_subject"] = "You must enter a title / subject!"; vbphrase["message_too_short"] = "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least %1$s characters."; vbphrase["enter_link_url"] = "Please enter the URL of your link:"; vbphrase["enter_image_url"] = "Please enter the URL of your image:"; vbphrase["enter_email_link"] = "Please enter the email address for the link:"; vbphrase["iespell_not_installed"] = "ieSpell is a spell-checking tool for Internet Explorer.\r\n\r\nIf you would like to download ieSpell, click OK; otherwise click Cancel.\r\n\r\nieSpell can be downloaded from http://www.iespell.com"; vbphrase["click_quick_reply_icon"] = "Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply."; vbphrase["insert_all
Got that instead of the quick reply box just now as well, with firefox.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I just got it too. if you look at the sorce code, the content is there. Just no display

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If it helps, it seems to work fine when I get:
Code:
Page generated in 1.76949 seconds with 12 queries using server [b]193.138.95.135[/b]

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok, new weird one. The links in my signature appear to have removed themselves?

TdC

hmm I just got a spate of "Document contains no data" replies. in fact, I got 2 Document contains no data and one "Bad Gateway" page just trying to reply to this thread o0

and after posting I got a couple more no data's and bad gateways.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have had a response from the author of HAProxy and we are continuing a dialogue.

Hopefully we can solve this little issue :)

Meg, no mods have been installed or changed apart from QuoteIT.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Same here Tone, link in my sig is not working. Works when i click edit sig in the wysiwyg edit box but not on any of my posts. Also lots of images randomly load as links rather than the images themselves.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Same here Tone, link in my sig is not working. Works when i click edit sig in the wysiwyg edit box but not on any of my posts. Also lots of images randomly load as links rather than the images themselves.

Chet

Do me a favour and open your hosts file and put this line in

193.138.95.130 forums.freddyshouse.com

Then save it, close your browser and then come back and browse the site and tell me if the images/links are ok.

Cheers

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Ironically i'm only getting problems viewing this thread.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Signatures...

Meg and Ch3tan,

goto user-cp, edit options and uncheck the LINKS box in the Signatures: Disallowed BB Code area.

Then refresh a page with your signature on and tell me what happens.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was already unchecked on mine T

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
just to say still getting blank pages loading,

also getting links to avatars instead of pics, haven't read the whole thread yet so apologies if this has been addressed / work around posted

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Signatures...

Meg and Ch3tan,

goto user-cp, edit options and uncheck the LINKS box in the Signatures: Disallowed BB Code area.

Then refresh a page with your signature on and tell me what happens.

Mine started working again after you reset the permissions.

Will

/bin/su
It seems better now. Fingers crossed, but I just managed 4 PMs in a row without a timeout.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Working again now, I had to re-confirm my sig in signature options.

Although when looking, bit concerned that is says "can upload animated sig: yes" in there?

TdC

the blank pages thing is still rife on my end

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC

Try now, the author asked me to make a change and I have done.

Let me know.

TdC

as of about 5 minutes ago it's absolutely fine again mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom