Competition FH Photo Comp #16

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'll allow it just this once ;) Though I must say what image shack thought were related images were somewhat eye-popping :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
3925788995_7caec90564_b.jpg

I took this today. Its the Chew Reservoir in the Peak District, 1,600 feet above sea level. I walked up this road to get to it, a climb of around 1,000 feet over 2 miles. I actually had another shot in mind, but I wasn't sure how long it took to walk there so abandoned it for another day.

TdC

ooo that looks like an invalid attachment mate. perhaps Deebs can fix it, otherwise try and post it again would you?

tierk

Part of the furniture
ooo that looks like an invalid attachment mate. perhaps Deebs can fix it, otherwise try and post it again would you?

The inet here at my hotel is piss poor for some reason, i will have to redo it when i am back in Bangkok on Thursday night.

TdC

too bad. you'll still be on time for the deadline though :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Hardware wise: Pentax K20D, Sigma 10-20mm @ 10mm, B+W ND-110, Lee 0.9 soft grad, Manfrotto tripod + ball head.

Technique wise: f/11, ISO 100, 30 second exposure with ten stop filter to smooth a viscious sea in high winds and blur the sky, three stop soft grad to balance out the sky. Contrast, fill light and vibrance tweaked in camera raw.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
# 1 - Brooklyn Bridge on my 40th back in June, not up to other standards, but i thought i would post it

dsc00700j.jpg

Edmond

#2 - The Rocafella building

dsc00401r.jpg

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
# 1 - Brooklyn Bridge on my 40th back in June, not up to other standards, but i thought i would post it

dsc00700j.jpg

And this was one I took in february, only 4 months between, lol I wonder what the chances of freddys meeting by accident?

brooklynbridget.jpg

We had a terrible tour guide for brooklyn so we got off early and walked back along the bridge. Now I get a terrible urge to blurt out "I've walked across that!!!" whenever I see it on TV.

Note: this is not another entry its just for fun :)

Edmond

I did the same, i got off and walked across it into Brooklyn, and yes i also blurt out 'Ahem.......walked across that, doncha know' everytime i see a picture, or its on TV/film

Another thing i just remembered, when i was going into the internet cafe's to post on here i would Google Freddyshouse and the auto complete did it for me along with a list of about 6 different options, freddyshouseDOAC, freddyshouseWoW and so on, thought that was quite cool

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Gaff, #1 and #2 are super - I particularly like #1, top job.

tierk

Part of the furniture
A Couple more from my recent return to Thailand.

2. View attachment 5282

3. View attachment 5283

I have a couple of others that i would really like to post but only 3 allowed. I have a beaut of a Lion Fish but will save it for the day i finally win one of these competitions and get to choose theme.

Hope you like.

Edmond

#3 from Gaff, simply stunning

TdC

voting in the judgement thread! which I will make tomorrow! really!

atm I am too tired, so check in tomoz afternoon for a vote thread folks. this thread is closed in the mean while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom