FH doctor v qualified GP

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
heres a challenge for you all.
ive noticed over the past week, one of my big toes has felt really cold and numb. sometimes it hurts a bit.

earlier on i noticed that its turned purple underneath and some of the surrounding area is purple.

give me a diagnosis and a treatment, and tomorrow we can compare it to a qualified opinnion.

if were right, it might give us more faith in fh doctor.

my diagnosis is possibly diabetes or ive suffered some kind of impact trauma without realising and damaged the blood supply.

my treatment is to apply heat.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
id say without seeing it you may have minor fractured the toe

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
House would say lupus, I'm going for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

A quick search reveals:

A condition called chilblain lupus can cause your toes to turn purplish-blue. Discoloration may also occur on the nose, ears, heels, knees, fingers and calves, according to Dermis.net. This condition is the result of cold-induced microvascular injury, which is provoked by the cold.

Another condition that can result in discoloration is Raynaud's disease, which affects the toes and fingers. Blood circulation decreases in the toes and fingers, which causes the skin to change colors. This can occur due to exposure to the cold or from emotional stress, according to Medical-dictionary thefreedictionary.com. The toes or fingers will first turn white because they are oxygen deprived. The capillaries and veins respond by dilating. The vessels are transporting deoxygenated blood, which causes the impacted areas to turn blue or purplish. As the area warms up, the arteries dilate further and blood flow increases. The area may then turn a bright red.

But the same site also mentions that cold, numb and discouloured toes can be a sign of many underlying health conditions.

It would be cool if you had lupus though eh?

you could also have aids.

Sweet dreams!

tris-

no pain to touch, infact there appears to be a loss of sensation compared to my other big toe.

tris-

You're going to die.

that and giving 99% of my wages to the government are the only two things i can be certain of.

how and when is another matter.

gohan

FH is my second home
diagnosis : frostbite

course of action: BIG KNIFE xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, diabetes is a silly guess. Long term diabetes may cause amputation needs, but it's a long way of abuse before that happens.

I'd say that it's either a minor fracture(hairline etc) that needs to be checked(might be infected and spreading), or that there's a sharp edge of the toenail that's causing friction and bleeding(also infection/spread possibility).

tris-

why is diabetes silly? it runs right through the mothers side of my family.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
why is diabetes silly? it runs right through the mothers side of my family.

Because if you don't have diabetes, it's not because of it.

If you do have diabetes, you'd be dead long before your limbs started to deteriorate because of it.

Also diabetics don't get amputations because of diabetes, it's because of infections caused by nerve damage and slower healing bladibla, THOSE are because of diabetes ofcourse.

gohan

FH is my second home
is it wrong to hope tris has diabetes if it means tohts wrong?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
your penis is about to fall off and you shall lose all your hair.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
are your moobs sagging? could be old age creeping up on you. that's bugger's always creeping about :eek:

tris-

are your moobs sagging? could be old age creeping up on you. that's bugger's always creeping about :eek:

im only 23. maybe its different for soemoen like you who is probably 4 times my age.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We could get him a "It's not Lupus" t-shirt, with an added "but it is :(" on the back!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
im only 23. maybe its different for soemoen like you who is probably 4 times my age.

Don't flirt with tdc via compliments. No point pampering his ego by telling him he's younger than he is.

tris-

i bet he is so old and fucked that he uses an internet assistance dog to type all of his pots.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's true. fluffy also feeds me and eats my poop :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It is probably bad blood circulation now that the cold period has begun, probably nothing to worry about it´ll pass, as long as it doesn't spread you´ll be fine.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
there appears to be a problem with your anus

I concur. But I also think Megadave has a point...

Have you been using ribena juice around your bunghole as a cheap lubricant?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i bet he is so old and fucked that he uses an internet assistance dog to type all of his pots.

This made me giggle regardless if you spelt post wrong on purpose or not

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I concur. But I also think Megadave has a point...

Have you been using ribena juice around your bunghole as a cheap lubricant?

It doesnt work, best sticking with chip shop fat (cold i may add)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom