fgs

Ucallme

Banned
I 'qq' yeah sometimes (alot) :p, but...

Put yourself in this situation...

1 Hib fighting 2 (or 3 dunno which coz this happened in 2 fights v the vamp once 1 v 2 the other 1 v 3 MID!! (Dont Care What RR they are - I just see 1 v 2) so I help the Hib and after I let hib go (sound fair?)

Well I had a PM on FH saying this...

I wont say names coz that unfair

great now u kill my runie Raesa (Not like he hasn't added before anyway - me saying that) when me and a shammy where trying to kill a high rr vamp (he attacked us first) and when we die u leave him? ffs

I mean I joined in after about 20 sec so didn't know what or how it started in the first place. Now the point is if the Hib went past the 2 Mids would they really of left him alone? No I think not. So, the hib had no choice but attack the 2 Mids yes?

Now am I right or wrong because quite frankly I cant do shit right without people 'qq' at me.

Amphrax/Arauddry

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just how many high rr vamps are on dyvet? :p very hard to guess!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
can bet some plats that the shammie tried to buffshear the vamp :D
(Cezarix style)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Comon give us all a break Ffs:twak:I'm arauddry you can't add on me? no offence to you:fluffle: /release get back up get on with it? not just you but all the folk that moan 24/7 is killing this game not mythic:twak:just have fun and chill? Take some time out, take deep breath then come back, all this whine is no good for ya? Nothing personal to you but dam you whine for 200 at times hehe.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Comon give us all a break Ffs:twak:I'm arauddry you can't add on me? no offence to you:fluffle: /release get back up get on with it? not just you but all the folk that moan 24/7 is killing this game not mythic:twak:just have fun and chill? Take some time out, take deep breath then come back, all this whine is no good for ya? Nothing personal to you but dam you whine for 200 at times hehe.

Got a stealth zerg up again Pip?

Or back camping Beno bridge with 4-5 warlocks?

Ucallme

Banned

How on earth am I whinign this time I'm just asking if I was right or wrong. Some1 actually 'qq' at me so read before you make reply idiot

Also where did I say I died?

Or do I have to talk in Blonde mode to you?

1 HIB....2 MIDS or 3 MIDS...THIS HAPPEN 2 TIMES so dunno which... I...HELP...HIB...KILL...MIDS...AND...LET...HIB...GO...THEN...MID 'qq' AT ME...FOR...HELPING...THE...HIB...WHEN HE WAS OUT NUMBERED...

So where does that say I died and im 'qq'?

Amphrax/Arauddry

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
How on earth am I whinign this time I'm just asking if I was right or wrong. Some1 actually 'qq' at me so read before you make reply idiot

Also where did I say I died?

Or do I have to talk in Blonde mode to you?

1 HIB....2 MIDS or 3 MIDS...THIS HAPPEN 2 TIMES so dunno which... I...HELP...HIB...KILL...MIDS...AND...LET...HIB...GO...THEN...MID 'qq' AT ME...FOR...HELPING...THE...HIB...WHEN HE WAS OUT NUMBERED...

So where does that say I died and im 'qq'?

Amphrax/Arauddry
You made a thread about it that is a whine? if it was about pve maybe not:fluffle:but it is rvr you halp hib so what? then mids moan at you so what ? but you come here then whine about it ?

Ucallme

Banned
You made a thread about it that is a whine? if it was about pve maybe not:fluffle:but it is rvr you halp hib so what? then mids moan at you so what ? but you come here then whine about it ?

well ok :) guess im the blonde then, hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Your not god don't pretend you are:fluffle: you got heart of gold help the under dog? now can you see not all rr11 and as elite as you? if we all played game as it was meant to be think this server would still be great? I understand ya get good days and bad days, but if folk just held there feelings within, think we can turn this server into somthing good again? ok mythic not got a clue? so let all that play this game make it? not rely on a bad company that as killed it?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All i can gather from this thread is that if you are in a duo you are not meant to attack a high rr soloer ?

Wheres the challenge :(

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
I own Raesa, aye i did msg u, the vamp attacked me and the shammy :p we saw him and left him but he ran after us and attacked me.... he killed me shammy rezed me he chased the shammy i was nukeing him (unbuffed ofc cause i died) then u pop and kill me and leave the vamp .... yous hug each other and that shit blowning kisses blah blah

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
and the reason i did msg u and not make a thread about it casue no one else gives a shit tbh like no one wants to be reading this thread...

Ucallme

Banned
Ok for those that read this Im very sorry. This wasn't meant to be whining just wanted your opinion and I tried to hide the PM but failed - my bad -...

Even though Pip and I have our difference's he actually kinda made sense in what he said.

So I'd like to apologise for this and NO MORE WHINING for me :) i'll just get on with it and hey if you dont like what I do on the battle field tough :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Should maybe make own forum section for guys like Brite and Preacherboy: "RvR Discussions for Perma Banned Bonedancers and Warlocks".

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ok for those that read this Im very sorry. This wasn't meant to be whining just wanted your opinion and I tried to hide the PM but failed - my bad -...

Even though Pip and I have our difference's he actually kinda made sense in what he said.

So I'd like to apologise for this and NO MORE WHINING for me :) i'll just get on with it and hey if you dont like what I do on the battle field tough :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

I don't think there's been a week where you havent made your own QQ thread on fh tbh. Get a grip, suck it up and deal with it tbh.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I don't think there's been a week where you havent made your own QQ thread on fh tbh. Get a grip, suck it up and deal with it tbh.

Now tell me dear Brad, would it be much of a forum if people didn't make threads?

Didn't think so :fluffle:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
As I read it he's just asking a question. Might be a hidden subtext ofcourse as it was bound to kick up a discussion. Preacher seems to have a big axe to grind judging by his overegged responses.

You did what quite a few people who solo would of done, try to even out the numbers. You werent to know the prelims. Its the person who pm'd you who is the whiner, even if not publicly.

Find it hard to believe that a duo would be leaving soloers in anycase. May be doing them a diservice, if so, i apologise in advance.

Ignore it anyhow, you didnt do bad. They out as a duo, surely they expect to be able to deal with duos attacking them? If not then they were after easy solo kills in anycase.

illu

Part of the furniture
I would have killed the vamp, killed the caster and tried to kill the shammy if I was an infil, and I would have brought my mincer friend and maybe a scout aswell :>

TBH Vamps are OP - I would have let the fight go its natural course, then kill anyone left over.

In fact kill them all! die die die die! Dieeeeeeeeeeeee

Oli - Illu

Kinag

Part of the furniture
There's few good vamps on Dyvet, usually a disease takes care of the SM vamps :p

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
The hots a buff right ? so disease wont affect it , jsut make kiteing easier :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The hots a buff right ? so disease wont affect it , jsut make kiteing easier :)

Are you sure? :-s

I'm not 100% sure, cause they're usually dead after right after they cast their HOT's :p

Alot of vamps can't take heat/spirit damage oO

aika

Can't get enough of FH
diseases dont affect hots since its considered a buff, not a healing spell.

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt be too sure, i know for sure that it _seems_ my hot does alot less when diseased then not.. but i havnt tested it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom