FGS Did it really need 3 of you to "help" Fatload?

Gamah

Banned
Mufasa said:
Wrong on all 3 :twak:

Thats you'r problem got no sympathy for you makeing such a crap life long desicion :kissit:, but was funny that they "were" at the top :m00:

Back on top again on Monday ;d

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
illu said:
I'm at a loss for words as to such lame play.
Enjoy playing with yourselves hibs, instead of another real life person to kill.
I don't mind being steamrolled a few times, but the last time where I was having a good fight with Fatload, and it was going to be close, Crouch, Maanurre and Dahakon all had to get some RP.

Don't get me wrong - I actually think Fatload was trying to have a good fight.

All I can say is Well done! 2.11am and you still can't get a decent fight. Keep zerging it up. You got enough RP from me tonight.

Oli - Illu
All i say is dont go DC west bridge!

beags

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah where in my post did i mention how cool i am cos i've named my DAoC character after a footballer??? Just curious thats all!:p

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
see illu kill random alb
see illu get steamrolled by fg/teamzerg
target dead illu
/cry

dont get upset by this mate, u just need 1 good 1on1 a night to get back for all the times u get steamrolled, keep it coming mate and btw will get u sometime w/o using remedy
hardest kobie ever
/respect

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
"boo hoo, I got attacked by more than 1 person in a pvp game where every one who attacks me is rewarded. whiney whine whine"

shadup you cheese eating surrender monkey,

get overyourself and get back out there and earn your realm some rp's and bp's. pffft.

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
"boo hoo, I got attacked by more than 1 person in a pvp game where every one who attacks me is rewarded. whiney whine whine"

shadup you cheese eating surrender monkey,

get overyourself and get back out there and earn your realm some rp's and bp's. pffft.

nice use of language you've got there, did you goto school to learn that or where you born that way?:wanker:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
haha @ the people who are like "don't worry about xxxx just go out and don't get upset!" it's a MMOrpg fs do you know what that means, it means don't expect people to adopt your stupid 1v1 mindset, they will enjoy the game how they want

illu

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
haha @ the people who are like "don't worry about xxxx just go out and don't get upset!" it's a MMOrpg fs do you know what that means, it means don't expect people to adopt your stupid 1v1 mindset, they will enjoy the game how they want

I don't want 1on1 particularly, I want close fights where I have A CHANCE of winning. 1on2, 1on3, fights where they could go either way. You know - like some excitement.
4on1 when 1 is a melee Ranger is a little one-sided don't you think?
Steamrolling people simply kills the game. If you cannot realise this then you are helping the death of the game as opposed to pro-longing it's life.

Oli - Illu

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
I don't want 1on1 particularly, I want close fights where I have A CHANCE of winning. 1on2, 1on3, fights where they could go either way. You know - like some excitement.
Steamrolling people simply kills the game. If you cannot realise this then you are helping the death of the game as opposed to pro-longing it's life.

Oli - Illu

I can understand how Fg vs Fg should be kept clean as it's more teamwork based than opposed to a high rr "solo" guy raping other guys when they have no chance, 1v1 is unskilled rr/timer based thesedays.

<fg should be ffa :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Eversor lvl50 Shadowblade<LGM Tailor>

less name steal punj ;p

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:

Oli - Illu

I'm not a melee ranger and you are a rr9 sb, sb's being the best assasins.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gota say DC is utter bollocks these days now they moved the docks.

Now everyone runs accors the bridge raping everyone before they boat, it's just ridulous tbh. Was fighting a warden about 5 minutes ago in a 1v1, druied then adds, ns starts wacking me, i see alexwalker in the distance throwing a few life taps at me, then get killed by 2 casters that feel 4v1 aint alrdy hard enough and pbaoe me to death.:(

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Eversor lvl50 Shadowblade<LGM Tailor>

less name steal punj ;p

it's not name stealing:)
this was my first toon back when the server started his full name is Eversor VIII or eversor 8 which if your me translates into eviscerate most people don't get it but it makes sense to me:p

islef

Loyal Freddie
I think im gonna get a heal proc shield especially for when mr fatload adds with his madskills. fight would then be something like this:

Kanijah hits you for 210 dmg...oh shit im on 30% crapcrapcrap...1st add arrow flies in in my back.

Run thru the nice hero giving a good clean fight, continue the fight mr fattoad.
blockblockprocblockblockprocblocblocproc etc etc and taaadaaaaahhh 100% health :)

that way the only problem would be all the other bloody ranjas shooting from 4 other directions :(

Btw ty to all the people bothering to fight my valk, i win some i loose some but i have some fun. Been fun trying out this part of the game, so ty to those i fought, i hope the fights are somewhat fun to you guys even if i play a class that is now a bit silly.

/isle

illu

Part of the furniture
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I'm not a melee ranger and you are a rr9 sb, sb's being the best assasins.

SB's are ok now, all the assassins with all their tools up are pretty even.

And you might not be a melee ranger, but you have WH and a shed load of HP and then IP on top of that - so you might as well be a melee ranger. And if you aren't - then what the hell you doing out of your tower?!

Oli - Illu

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
see illu kill random alb
see illu get steamrolled by fg/teamzerg
target dead illu
/cry

only 8 of them? cant be, they dont have any skill, u count rong they are at least 16 or smt :flame:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
SB's are ok now, all the assassins with all their tools up are pretty even.

And you might not be a melee ranger, but you have WH and a shed load of HP and then IP on top of that - so you might as well be a melee ranger. And if you aren't - then what the hell you doing out of your tower?!

Oli - Illu

WH is essential for any archer whether it be sniper/hybrid or melee. I don't have loads of hp, but i do have IP2. I don't think IP2 and WH make me a melee ranger, 12 bow would but since i have 35 bow that kinda puts me in the hybrid catergory.

SB's are now the best assasins imho, 2 damage types and access to PHN just gives them the edge.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
the game has nosedived recently. Beno is awful with FG's of Mids running over everything and DC is swarming with Hibs. I have been over to Mid and its the same story although with less intensity.

I am dropping back out for a few weeks to finish levelling the artis in my new template.

Brad - thanks for letting me kill you at Beno - you were obviously bored and unbuffed. ;)

Light

Loyal Freddie
wouldn't expect anything less of those guys, fatload will never be respected by any of the decent players his playstyle is just lame

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ohh rofl
sbs are the worst assasins in paper
its only ppls playstyle and timing making sb fights vs other assasins even and fight vs meele rangers i just say roll a sb and try it.
hitting 20 with mainhand and using legendaries aint fun only chance killing a good ranger is just let dots their job and hope u evade and it alot

Septina

Part of the furniture
I actually saw Fatload at Beno last night m8s, not in a tower, not in bridgetower but down in open ground. Was really shocked till Rwandan jumped him and his two bumbuddies helped him, guess who? Killsimba and Zok. :D

islef

Loyal Freddie
It is kinda like winning the jackpot sometimes when you see killsimba stealth.. ran with a grp of 4 ppl in irvr at berks today and saw killsimba on a hill. I thought i'd try my luck and ran up and fired insta cone for a giggle... hit 5 stealthers and 2 more popped behind.. lucky for me, my mighty realm mates steamed in for the realm and vanquished the foul hib assasin squad. :)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I actually saw Fatload at Beno last night m8s, not in a tower, not in bridgetower but down in open ground. Was really shocked till Rwandan jumped him and his two bumbuddies helped him, guess who? Killsimba and Zok. :D

Yeah they invited me and we had a good few hours rvr, lots of fun was had :fluffle:

illu

Part of the furniture
islef said:
It is kinda like winning the jackpot sometimes when you see killsimba stealth.. ran with a grp of 4 ppl in irvr at berks today and saw killsimba on a hill. I thought i'd try my luck and ran up and fired insta cone for a giggle... hit 5 stealthers and 2 more popped behind.. lucky for me, my mighty realm mates steamed in for the realm and vanquished the foul hib assasin squad. :)

/cheer :>

TBH they should implement coding into the game that makes stealthers less "stealthy" the more of them that are in close vicinity, and if grouped they should have their stealth adjusted on a scale of soloer=100% your stealth, 8 stealthers in a group=0% stealth.
This should only apply to the players in the group that are over RR5, because by then - you should have grown some balls :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom