FGS Did it really need 3 of you to "help" Fatload?

illu

Part of the furniture
I'm at a loss for words as to such lame play.
Enjoy playing with yourselves hibs, instead of another real life person to kill.
I don't mind being steamrolled a few times, but the last time where I was having a good fight with Fatload, and it was going to be close, Crouch, Maanurre and Dahakon all had to get some RP.

Don't get me wrong - I actually think Fatload was trying to have a good fight.

All I can say is Well done! 2.11am and you still can't get a decent fight. Keep zerging it up. You got enough RP from me tonight.

Oli - Illu

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
im afaird its the say in every realm m8,all realms has it zergers,best place for me has been mid in the day time when they have irvr in alb,alb has just been crap lately.

illu

Part of the furniture
Well I went to albland for a bit, but hib fg's were roaming all over the place so there was no solo action :/ There was basically a standoff of hibs v albs at the bridge.
Then nothing at Bled.
Then went to DC but the amount of hibs roaming again was ridiculous, but I was happy to see a few stealthers about to possibly have a fight with, but every single fight that I saw, some passing hib would decide to "help".
Rwandan gave Fatload a good fight, until 2 passing casters finished him off.
I tried a few fights, but my threshold of taking this crap was low tonight.

Rubbish night of RvR tonight.

Oli - Illu

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Pfft i mezzed then lull'd you to free you. Left a mezz'd mincer for you free to pa. Can't hand out more gifts today Illusb!

illu

Part of the furniture
Tuthmes said:
Pfft i mezzed then lull'd you to free you. Left a mezz'd mincer for you free to pa. Can't hand out more gifts today Illusb!

The mezzed mincer purged I believe and went running after you at high speed into the water :>
But feel free to mezz another 400+ albs for me and I'll be happy :)

Oli - Illu

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The question that should be asked is why would you expect anyone to not attempt to spoil Fatload's fights? Considering the amount of spoiling fights that guy has done I would think that people would care more about horseshit than his fights. That being said, it's sad for the opponent he is fighting.

illu

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
The question that should be asked is why would you expect anyone to not attempt to spoil Fatload's fights? Considering the amount of spoiling fights that guy has done I would think that people would care more about horseshit than his fights. That being said, it's sad for the opponent he is fighting.

If they wanted to spoil his fights, they would let him die.
They were helping him stay alive. All fair in the RvR world, but more steamrolling = less real RvR as people log = PvE mode = why play a mmorpg?

They ought to introduce 2 things to the game. Firstly you should get RP for damage whether or not the person dies.
Secondly, like censi always bleats about, give soloer's or people that travel to other realms massive RP bonuses for the bother.
If I come to your backyard and get fucked over royally, I want at least some RP for the time I waste.

Oli - Illu

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I'm trying to leave assassins from other realms farm in peace. With time, I feel closer to them as I meet em everyday I go out, than I feel for my "realm-mates".

Fucktards excist in hib-mid-alb, some of em are the same people in all realms specially now with the cluster. I had groups of retard roleplayers adding on 1v1 fights all over, I had "solo" retard stun nukers "helping" hibernia when I was fighting in alb or mid, well I don't really understand the obsession those people have in rps/deathspams. Does it make up for an inadequate life?

The good guy irl who's an adder in game is a bit old now, face it that you're lowlifes in game as you'll be lowlifes in real life, inconpetent people that can't hande anything on their own.

PS. You might find this post funny now that you're still in uni or you're doing a-levels or whatever, but you'll remember it when you come crawling to us looking for a job.

kivik

Part of the furniture
crouch is (or was) in the same guild as fatload, they were most likely grouped.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Fuck me,

I'd never thought I'd see a post of this type by Oli.

Fucking lame shites nowadays in daoc

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Meh Illu :)

All realms do it as you well know.. even when its famous tards like Denarius or Horner etc. Le Holy Arpees matter much to some people who lack to see other fun aspects of the game, plain and simple.

And its not like you to whine like this, getting old? ;-)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
You should just be happy you dont have to encounter all the boring shit SH does now a days :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I'm at a loss for words as to such lame play.
Enjoy playing with yourselves hibs, instead of another real life person to kill.
I don't mind being steamrolled a few times, but the last time where I was having a good fight with Fatload, and it was going to be close, Crouch, Maanurre and Dahakon all had to get some RP.

Don't get me wrong - I actually think Fatload was trying to have a good fight.

All I can say is Well done! 2.11am and you still can't get a decent fight. Keep zerging it up. You got enough RP from me tonight.

Oli - Illu

Fatload respec to melee... he doesnt add now only if u jump his grpm8s that usually r 2 or 3... he tends to attack u after u have just finish a fight and still he must dump to win xD
Now for the rest ( maanurre etc etc etc ) r persons that get into pugs of doom with no rp income and so they leech/add/zerg etc etc ... ofc ppl like maanurre if u line up them and take them 1 by 1 u will be banned for rp abuse.....
Fatload ..3vs1 and u must ip/fz/malice......
Something is wrong here check it....

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Guindor said:
Guindor said:
Fatload respec to melee... he doesnt add now
QUOTE]

Cancel this.. he is the same useless adder as before...

Leave you alone to finish fights and you still come here and whine, so no point being nice is there, ill just live up to the title you give me :)

Ilu, Crouch is my rl friend and we were grouped and when you pa'd me on the bridge i was running to help him.

Gamah

Banned
Don't make me laugh, we all knew you were lying when you said "rl friend"

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt gave any title tbh :( that u r useless is a common opinion and ur actions confirms it. Now we will say something like " i dont mind i pay my subs i enjoy the game etc etc etc" but we all know that u have some kind or rl problem and u see attention via a game , i dont give a shit ( and before u say that i whine ,i just changed a statement i did before)
And that u dont mind that u r useless is bullshits otherwise u would still be bow spec and not melee...
So plz stop pretending that u try to be nice cause u never did....
Fyi i qq before about u jump after i finish a fight because u havent jumped me solo never with ur new spec... always with friends and solo only when i am at 30%
Just a few mins before i was fighting a bm u were shooting me the hole fight i killed the bm and i managed to flee with 3% after u self speed to catch meh...
At the bottom line we all know who is who...

P.s : I am happy to continue this but in pms if u want

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Guindor said:
I didnt gave any title tbh :( that u r useless is a common opinion and ur actions confirms it. Now we will say something like " i dont mind i pay my subs i enjoy the game etc etc etc" but we all know that u have some kind or rl problem and u see attention via a game , i dont give a shit ( and before u say that i whine ,i just changed a statement i did before)
And that u dont mind that u r useless is bullshits otherwise u would still be bow spec and not melee...
So plz stop pretending that u try to be nice cause u never did....
Fyi i qq before about u jump after i finish a fight because u havent jumped me solo never with ur new spec... always with friends and solo only when i am at 30%
Just a few mins before i was fighting a bm u were shooting me the hole fight i killed the bm and i managed to flee with 3% after u self speed to catch meh...
At the bottom line we all know who is who...

P.s : I am happy to continue this but in pms if u want

I am hybrid specced not melee, you pm'd me and asked me not to attack you until after you have fought, i respected that until i see you whining here today that i have to use everything to beat you 3v1 with my friends which is rubbish.

As for this attention comment, you couldn't be further from the truth, it is you who takes this game too serious hense the constant whines about me, it is you who looks for a 'challenge' in this 'game'. I play this for fun (and have a great deal of fun doing so), not for a challenge, maybe you should look in the mirror before you make such stupid comments :)

beags

Fledgling Freddie
Here goes!

1. Illu i was grp'd with Fatload so thats why i erm added!

2. Guindor change the fucking record! Your Fatload whines are getting a little thin now!

3. Gamah you say you've retired from daoc, your still not getting enough fresh air m8! get yourself outside, enjoy yourself and stop post farming!:england:

Gamah

Banned
beags said:
Here goes!

1. Illu i was grp'd with Fatload so thats why i erm added!

2. Guindor change the fucking record! Your Fatload whines are getting a little thin now!

3. Gamah you say you've retired from daoc, your still not getting enough fresh air m8! get yourself outside, enjoy yourself and stop post farming!:england:

3. Thanks for your concern whoever you are, I am sure I can mange my own life but thanks for caring. Next time I wan't some guy who I don't know to tell me to go outside when he knows nothing about my life i'll give you a buzz :)

Because naming your DAoC Char after a football player is a sure sign you're Mr Cool!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bah Illu :( That really sux. When I'm duo I try to /hug the people I know are always solo, right Illu ^^

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Oli is one of the guys imo that you try to be nice to..

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
You're shite...................so very very very Shite............

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Because naming your DAoC Char after a football player is a sure sign you're Mr Cool!
I thought Crouch was a basketball player =(

Gamah

Banned
Amiga said:
I thought Crouch was a basketball player =(

SPORT-04s02-crouch-20_438.jpg

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Seriously illu, if fatload isn't running then you should have expected the adds. Just don't go in the same zone as him, it's just pointless. He will FZ and run away from you then patiently wait until you attack someone else then shove a arrow in your ass. Same gos for team zerg, if i see them out i goto a different zone as i struggle against 6 Bging rangers.

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Musasa attempts a funny, Musasa fumbles..Liverpool loose again!
Wrong on all 3 :twak:

Gamah said:
I am a Portsmouth supporter for life its funny to see us at the top :D
Thats you'r problem got no sympathy for you makeing such a crap life long desicion :kissit:, but was funny that they "were" at the top :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom