ffs i cant beleive i did it

- English -

Resident Freddy
needed 2 go get my key from home, less than 1 mile away, drove my mates car.... as we wer pulling back in2 his house .. police van waiting... doh...

0.02 under the alcohol limit, and driving without insurance... i feel like a right nob, cant beleive ive done it... got to take my details 2 police station in 7 days.. whats gonna happen 2 me :(

Gins

Loyal Freddie
heh everytime you go out something bad happends to you!

If i was you i'd stop going out all together :p

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
If you were under the alcohol limit you're ok there...
Driving without insurance, not sure if it'll be fine or court.
If it's court it'll be whatever mood the judge is in, and how smart and respectable and sorry you look.

I'd say you were screwed tho :sex:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
0.02 under the alcohol limit, and driving without insurance

No sympathy here mate. Deserve all that's coming really. Drink and even grace a cars driving wheel and you're free cannon fodder in my books.

Lucky for you that van was there.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
No sympathy here mate. Deserve all that's coming really. Drink and even grace a cars driving wheel and you're free cannon fodder in my books.

Lucky for you that van was there.
tbh Tohtori, he was under the alcohol limit.

- English -

Resident Freddy
If you were under the alcohol limit you're ok there...
Driving without insurance, not sure if it'll be fine or court.
If it's court it'll be whatever mood the judge is in, and how smart and respectable and sorry you look.

I'd say you were screwed tho :sex:

points , fine or loss of license, or ban? :X

Marc

FH is my second home
If you saw the meat wagon, why didnt you just drive past and back to your house?

I dont think they will come down too hard on you tbh, being first offense and all that

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tbh Tohtori, he was under the alcohol limit.

Well, depends really. If he ahd drink the day he drove, no sympathy. Zero tolerance really. If it was resedual from last night, then i don't think too much of it.

Yeah i know, bit harsh on this matter. Though have to say i'm not sure what is the legal limit in the UK so...might be lower then in finland.

- English -

Resident Freddy
If you saw the meat wagon, why didnt you just drive past and back to your house?

I dont think they will come down too hard on you tbh, being first offense and all that

they were waiting in an estate for us, tried to drive on but they were on the look out for the car, we wer only gone 2mins. I now know the number of the house which grassed on us....

:flame::flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
English you're gonna have to say the old "Judge Judy, it was not me, it was my farts" *parrpp*:p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
likely you will get a ban for driving without insurance

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
have to agree with tohtori, no excuse for drinking and driving, under or over the limit alcohol effects everyone differntly. no insurance normally comes with a fine and maybe points on licence, at least thats what i see in the court round up section of the local rag.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Points on your licence
A ban
A criminal record

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
so if you have a pint at 1pm you cant drive at 8pm then toh :p?

That's why i said it's a bit "case sensitive".

I just thought, 0.02 under the limit isn't that "sober" and that drinks had been had recently.

Just generally i'm a bit "non understanding" on such situations. Much like getting caught speeding.

- English -

Resident Freddy
That's why i said it's a bit "case sensitive".

I just thought, 0.02 under the limit isn't that "sober" and that drinks had been had recently.

Just generally i'm a bit "non understanding" on such situations. Much like getting caught speeding.

i asked the guy there and then does being under by that much matter in court and he said no, its shows i wasnt drink driving. The limit is 35, i was 33 so :x

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Two pieces of serious advice, English.

1. Call a solicitor so you'll know the score.
2. Don't be all jack the lad with the police. Don't give them attitude.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i asked the guy there and then does being under by that much matter in court and he said no, its shows i wasnt drink driving. The limit is 35, i was 33 so :x

But about 15 minutes ago you were just on the limit, i think. I dunno...just don't like people getting behind the wheel after a couple of beers or something.

Don't know what you had and when you had it, so can't say for sure.

0 alcohol is still better then .33?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Agree with The Seel!

Drinking and driving is a no toleration situation for me, sorry..!

You had been drinking and decided to drive 1 mile(!!) FFS! Just walk you lazy git

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way i'm not saying that "go to jail you drunkdriving bastard!", just that i don't have any sympathy(not that you asked) for this.

More i think i'm a bit disappointed that you don't seem to feel sorry for the braking law part and slight toxication, but because you got caught.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Love the way the police can turn up that quickly for someone driving their mates car but when my friends house was getting robbed and they were still in the house attempting to kick his bedroom door in it took them a good 60 minutes to get there.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Love the way the police can turn up that quickly for someone driving their mates car but when my friends house was getting robbed and they were still in the house attempting to kick his bedroom door in it took them a good 60 minutes to get there.

That was probably to do with the availability/location of police units more than the polices desire to have a cup of coffee before attending your mates robbery. But i understand how important it is to be able to bitch about things you have little to no knowledge of, so i'll shush :D

before replying, scan post for irony.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
On the bright side, you could've had a prang and then you'd be in alot more shit. Would have thought whoever grassed you up might have confronted you first tho ('get in that car and i'm calling the police' etc)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Well that was stupid :| theyre gonna fine the shit out of you and give you points.

Remember if you get 6 points within your first 2 years of driving, you have to retake your test.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
prolly a fine, points and ban you for a few months
Get a lawyer as said previously as it is pretty serious

that was a pretty stupid thing to do tho :/

Some twat only just under the limit piled into the back of my car while it was parked so i'm with tohorti on the drinking thing to be honest. Just because they ar eunder doesnt mean they have control of the car

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom