NSFW ffs ffs ffs ffs ($(&$(^%)*^%$!!!1

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I was thinking about that, and I also do not understand. Either a lot of w- coffee has soaked into my jeans, or it's left some kind of residue that I can still feel.

maybe it's my mind simply causing my skin to recoil at the thought that the whatever it was has touched me :(

Will

/bin/su
Seen on Teedle's train seat earlier.

tramp_master_361x470.gif

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Don't you generate any body heat? Surely this should have dried by now.

he lives in a server room when at work, the one thing those rooms are void of is heat! :eek:

that and he's cold blooded :p

Uara

Part of the furniture
I think some of it may be in ur head, as in all honesty it should really have dried by itself. Jeans do take a while to dry but 8hrs at work is probably long enough. Ooooh if your using a laptop, just sit on tht and let the heat from that dry your jeans and possibly leave you sterile ;) I'm full of brilliant ideas :D

Will

/bin/su
I couldn't grow that impressive a beard tbh. I am growing a moustache for Movember at the moment. Even after 3 weeks, the light needs to be just right to see it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't you generate any body heat? Surely this should have dried by now.

Tramp piss, when mixed with the skin cells off the arse of 50 passengers a day and the latent gasses of huge amounts of rectal emissions that are trapped in the spongy layer below, never evaporates.

Ever :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I hope it's wee and all this dampness is going to give you slight ammonia burns on your bum.

TdC

I'm full of brilliant ideas
:eek:
Tramp piss, when mixed with the skin cells off the arse of 50 passengers a day and the latent gasses of huge amounts of rectal emissions that are trapped in the spongy layer below, never evaporates.
I hope it's wee and all this dampness is going to give you slight ammonia burns on your bum.
But think of the bright side TdC, today you had an actual excuse for that wet spot
More than that, its the closest hes been to sex in ages.

Kryten

Old Cow.
So what did happen in the end?
Have you fallen pregnant after realising it was in fact mutant man-juice congealing on the seat and waiting for a victim?
Have you taken relevant tests, stuck it under a microscope, tested it's alkalinity/acidity and checked for alcohol volume? Or more technically, have you licked it and decided if it's more salt or vinegar....

TdC

well...after sitting through unbearable horrors all frigging day, not to mention something getting bollixed up in production causing me to get home 2,5 hours late, I took off my pants, pulled on a pair of sweatpants and made dinner. lick it? I can tell you're a dad now Kryt. you've become one of them :)

I can still feel the spot though. I am soooo showering before bed :/

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
if it bothered you that much, you'd have showered as soon as you got home :p

TdC

if it bothered you that much, you'd have showered as soon as you got home :p
I didn't have time, as something came up at work and I was home about 2,5 hours later than I wanted to be, and then had to feed my friend and myself, as we had a dinner date. I did wash my hands though :)

He secretly liked it.
oh how you wound me :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
TdC, if we should ever go to the Eftiling by bus and it is the
137 don't sit down as I think I just wet myself due to the hilarity of this thread... If fact I can't breathe I am laughing so hard.

TdC

but it was awful :(

you're all amused by my intense discomfort! :eek:

Uara

Part of the furniture
hehe, it is rather funny :) mainly cos its someone else experiencing it :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Was it really just a bad case of 'following through' just as you put your jeans on after a heavy morning of anal?

TdC

I'm a giver, so no :p

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You know TdC it could have been worse than piss ... EURGH!! Maybe it was manjuice after someone had had a swifty as first class is so empty on dutch trains... Having said that you would have a whiteish stain on your jeans and you didn't complain about that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but it was awful :(

you're all amused by my intense discomfort! :eek:

I'm not amused of your discomfort, i'm amused of the scenery of a grown man doing serious office work with a wet poopypatch :D

You have to understand, we're not laughing WITH you, we're laughing at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom