NSFW ffs ffs ffs ffs ($(&$(^%)*^%$!!!1

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
commuting to work today I stood up as my station had arrived. then I realized my jeans seat was sticking to my bum. it gradually dawned on me that I'd been sitting on a wet seat (some dutch trains have upholstered seats in 1st class) that I hadn't noticed when sitting down.

the whole day now my jeans have been sticking to me. they're still moist. I hope to frigging fook it's coffee and not fucking wee :(

also none of my workmates are sympathetic in the slightest, though one did say that I may catch some horrible illness now :eek:

Chilly

Balls of steel
ahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaha

~breathe~

owned

Cyradix

FH is my second home
That's what that £6.99 of vomit protection in your title was for.... :p

Cyradix

FH is my second home
ppffttt... wet jeans is nothing....
I once tore my jeans on the crappy seats. Looked like I had jeans with a butt-flap! :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Awesome. I hope some of the liquid went up your poopchute and infected you with.... er... skank!

TdC

sometimes you manage to actually disturb me Wazz. liquid up my poopchute indeed :eek:

TdC

do you think about this often young man?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Since Wij had his baby your poopchute is the only one I allow myself to think about now :/

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
TdC, you could just smell your jeans.....very easy way to tell if it was coffee or wee.

And even if it was wee, the likelihood of you cayching anything from sitting in someoneelses wee is minute.....really really really miniscule....

TdC

shut up shut up this better ******* not be wee :eek:

TdC

TdC, you could just smell your jeans.....very easy way to tell if it was coffee or wee.

And even if it was wee, the likelihood of you cayching anything from sitting in someoneelses wee is minute.....really really really miniscule....

the wee (if it actually is wee, and it's not...by sheer force of will) isn't particularly the problem. I know I'll not catch anything off it. The problem is the diverse essences that the seat has soaked up during it's long career being dissolved by the not-wee and carried on to my skin through my pants. the sheer thought of it disgusts me :/

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Why not just buy a new pair on your lunch break?

TdC

lunchbreak? hahahahaha :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Rofflez0r!!11 TdC getz teh Aidz0r off seat!!! :D

TdC

ffs it's STILL wet :( I can feel the exact spot where the dampness is :(

TdC

the upper left thigh to be precise :/

TdC

you mean either stand with my thigh under the dryer, OR take my pants off and hold them under the dryer.

you realize that fully removing my pants at work is unquestionably huge NOTTOBEDONEEVARYOUFOOL event, not to mention smacking of Mr Bean so much it would be like I'd be giving him a blow job, yes?

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahaha, but but but Mr Bean style humour is the only way forward :D The first option(ie.the thigh under dryer) is possible if just a little awkward. You could barricade urself in the toilet thus no-one might catch you doing it. Altho they might be wondering why the bathroom is barricaded :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So drying your jeans under a dryer after taking them off is a no no, but walking around with wet aids piss touching your arse all day is perfectly acceptable???

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Are you sure it isn't just a slight leak/accident from your mangina?

TdC

hahaha, but but but Mr Bean style humour is the only way forward :D The first option(ie.the thigh under dryer) is possible if just a little awkward. You could barricade urself in the toilet thus no-one might catch you doing it. Altho they might be wondering why the bathroom is barricaded :p
barricading myself in a work toilet is also a nono. gods I shudder at the mere thought :/

So drying your jeans under a dryer after taking them off is a no no, but walking around with wet aids piss touching your arse all day is perfectly acceptable???
it's touched me already. I am soiled :(

Are you sure it isn't just a slight leak/accident from your mangina?
the thought did cross my mind, but no. and yes I checked.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
AHAHAHAHAH!

This threads simoply too funny for words! :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Don't you generate any body heat? Surely this should have dried by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom