FFS Albs!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Blow, the thread I made wasn't a whine about you taking a keep in emain.. I actually thought it was quite good! The thing I just didn't understood was why you guys kept cutting our port to crau? We could have had a lot of fun in the bowl the entire night?

ps. Sorry Blow mate, but I can't resist this.. Funny way you spelled attitude :x

the childish additude of albion

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Blow, the thread I made wasn't a whine about you taking a keep in emain.. I actually thought it was quite good! The thing I just didn't understood was why you guys kept cutting our port to crau? We could have had a lot of fun in the bowl the entire night?

Well was only online saturday afternoon, but as far as i know was hib total green in the evening, and in alb there was some blue/green keeps.
But it would be nice if that was the case tho.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I dunno either, cause I logged of quite early due to a birthday party, I just thought it was a shame with all the port cutting, also from the hib side, but we were just kinda trying to reestablish port to crau which is difficult with a bunch of rr8-12 tossers breathing down your neck :D:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom