FFS Albs!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fair enough you take back berks.. Can't say anything to that! I even think it's great you grab a keep in Emain!

But why the HELL did you take 2 crauchon towers? I know they are level one, but I mean, what's the point? Tower title?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm at work ffs :(

Did they take Crim? :( It was like lvl 3000 wtfs

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough you take back berks.. Can't say anything to that! I even think it's great you grab a keep in Emain!

But why the HELL did you take 2 crauchon towers? I know they are level one, but I mean, what's the point? Tower title?

rofl majority of albs arent know to me that smart m8 and they prefer pveing so they dont want any hibs near themselves :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
What do you expect when its the biggest pve whore kzn taking them
And now some hibs went out and albs are gone. Same old same fucking old, to much action when they se some hibs when they are fg+

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
haha corn now you know how every hib had it every fucking morning cy@

CorNokZ

I already knew.. I never pve'd keeps/twrs, but I could see how much it sucked, that the first thing you had to do was to reestablish port :(

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
:p i wish my acc was open so i could rape CM solo like i used too xD cy@

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I already knew.. I never pve'd keeps/twrs, but I could see how much it sucked, that the first thing you had to do was to reestablish port :(

Welcome to the World of KZN rofl not smartess fucker out them all but like Sheep rest of CM Follow :D

Kzn don't give fuck about RvR bambi m8 and why should he as he don't give fuck about his fellow realm mates himself and other RR12's don't give toss in CM about RvR they got what they want you think if he wanted a challenge maybe he play another char but as we know Blow can't even play his own character :D.

Welcome to Fuck Dyvet over by KZN,who no doubt will go into hibernation when population picks up later on in day,have you noticed it always same players in CM RR12/RR11 maybe RR8 hanging in there lol they afraid to make a pug like rest of server are doing.

All Hail KZN rofl new title incoming (Guard Killer)

Soulja

CorNokZ

Tbh albs, what are you thinking? Can't we just stick to a keep and 4 towers each and have some fun for the entire day/night, instead of you cutting our port all the time?

ps. FAO Sorin if you still read here:

/rude
/rude
/rude

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
let em do whatever they want for the moment coz in the afternoon hibgard will raise the flag :)

CorNokZ

And then at 2am Albion will raise their flag once again :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
let em do whatever they want for the moment coz in the afternoon hibgard will raise the flag :)

Well shows tbh Albs are just no fun a few of us re rolled other chars even at low RR we having fun,server don't need a all High RR Grp to have fun as I found last night playing that little RM I made /Hug bufferer hee hee.

But at end of day we all pay money to play a game if some people like to go take a tower/keep that fine but if certain people just don't want to have fun on Dyvet then Question is what do you want?

Majority on this low populated server I believe are having fun well Mids/Hibs are :D

Soulja

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Well shows tbh Albs are just no fun a few of us re rolled other chars even at low RR we having fun,server don't need a all High RR Grp to have fun as I found last night playing that little RM I made /Hug bufferer hee hee.

But at end of day we all pay money to play a game if some people like to go take a tower/keep that fine but if certain people just don't want to have fun on Dyvet then Question is what do you want?

Majority on this low populated server I believe are having fun well Mids/Hibs are :D

Soulja

haha nice name you gave your guild

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

ye i noticed u have a iccle rm on the way /hug u to but guys is it the same old CM whine or did some one withness or actualy know if they took crauc towers and pls if u dont know dont answer jst i wasent there ..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ye i noticed u have a iccle rm on the way /hug u to but guys is it the same old CM whine or did some one withness or actualy know if they took crauc towers and pls if u dont know dont answer jst i wasent there ..

That little RM get you one day :D and what mean you weren't up Pfffft blackmark to you from Kzn then.

Set Alarm clock next time lol :twak:

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
lol i was buisy doing RL stuff for a change and i take it as a yes it was cm :p

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
lol i was buisy doing RL stuff for a change and i take it as a yes it was cm :p

was a few with a few randoms

or maybe a few randoms witch took a few cm with em

cant see who inv who and who decided to go for what.....

preacherboypip

Fledgling Freddie

Maybe they want to be greedy like you:D Lets face it you don't get a head like that from eating salad:D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Funny shit here :D Mids just took 5 alb keeps after 2am and hibs whine... how many albs whined about loosing 5 keeps? answer none.
So grow up i guess?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Funny shit here :D Mids just took 5 alb keeps after 2am and hibs whine... how many albs whined about loosing 5 keeps? answer none.
So grow up i guess?

They did it prime time tho, go figure...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well either you didnt read post of your definition of prime time is FUBAR, i said after 2 am!

And me sitting here at 4 am watching albs doing remotewankers former occupation then makes it any better? lol. This is just the remotewanker saga all over and all you are doing is flaming the sore of that shit over and over; stfu on this imo, if remote hadn't started it in the first place there would prolly nothing for you to whine about, no wait i'll take that back, your fingers get ichy if there's nothing to flame :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And me sitting here at 4 am watching albs doing remotewankers former occupation then makes it any better? lol. This is just the remotewanker saga all over and all you are doing is flaming the sore of that shit over and over; stfu on this imo, if remote hadn't started it in the first place there would prolly nothing for you to whine about, no wait i'll take that back, your fingers get ichy if there's nothing to flame :p

If your seeing that then you need new glasses or a new shrink cause you are fubar or pbbly you are just dumb who knows...

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure what was happening at 4am since I was tucked up in my bed by then but when I was on mids were taking alb keeps in full prime time and kicking our group a few times while they were at it. Pity about the last bit.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Last 2-4 weeks we (tried) to retake all our keeps in albion, and left hib/mid areas alone, finding out next day all alb-frontier was blue/green again and we had to retake that again.

Did not run to FH to QQ about that, i dont even care if you do this each day to our frontier. Pretty nice to see 2 new threads on FH about the 2 keeps albion took in hib-frontier.

Hibs/mids screaming/crying like babies on FH about the childish additude of albion, read all the daoc related posts on this forum and you come to the conclusion that most of the baby-talk-posts comes from hibs/mids.

Tip: copy paste your old replies to me so gives you less time thinking of what kind of bullshit you wanna reply to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom