FFA ML6 Raid - 7pm (UK time) Thursday 28th October

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all sign-ups - things looking promising atm. :D I will post make-up of 2 Main Groups after the Dragon Raid tonight.

Oh, and those interested in just coming along for Ml XP, that is no problem... and neither is wanting to come along for 6.10, although I might ask those who expressed an interest in this if they might also be free to come help with 6.9 as well.

Watch this space for more info... :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
OK, First 2 Groups listed below, to try and speed up things prior to the Raid starting. I would be grateful if designated group leaders could please try and be online by 6.45pm UK time to start making up groups:

Group 1:
1) Kalthorine - 50 Paladin (GL & Raid Leader)
2) Belgorian - 50 Armsman
3) Myste - 50 Paladin
4) Alysson - 50 Cleric
5) Elyf - 50 Cleric
6) Speedygonzaless - 50 Minstrel
7) Trixia - 50 Ice Wizard
8) Tashica - 50 Theurgist

Group 2:
1) Shamanoir - 50 Pally (GL)
2) Grimwolf - 50 Reaver
3) Ubeer - 50 Mercenary
4) Risco - 50 Cleric
5) (Lacroix) - 50 Theurg
6) Speedo - 50 Fire Wizard
7) Amase - 50 Minstrel
8) Illtarus - 50 Cabalist

All others who arrive at Volcanus between 6.30pm and 7.00pm on Thursday will be expected to make up their own groups before we set off hopefully no later then 7.10pm.

I have 4 rams all ready in my vault so that hopefully we can make short work of the doors in ML6.9. ML6 is a real a$$ to run so I expect everyone to listen and not repeatedly LD and afk all over the place... particularly considering this won't be the largest ML6 Raiding party ever run.

BG will be open on Kalthorine, hopefully no later than 6.30pm. Make sure you have done 6.1 and 6.5 before joining if you want full credit.

Final note to Morimdin and Cir: You are welcome to come join us for 6.10, although I will also pm you when we are getting ready for ML6.9 in case you are free to come help us with the Taur fortress as well. :D

Cya tomorrow team... and thanks for the interest :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I thought I had plans for Thursday night, but seems things have changed. If I can I'll show up to lend a hand, with wizard and cleric.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Prolly be there with merc for ml xp and to be the jester :<

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
Final note to Morimdin and Cir: You are welcome to come join us for 6.10, although I will also pm you when we are getting ready for ML6.9 in case you are free to come help us with the Taur fortress as well. :D

Cya tomorrow team... and thanks for the interest :)

Brilliant Kalt :worthy:

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Rachey said:
need ml6 if any drops out i'll be around chs
Not a question of "if anyone drops out", Rachey - first 2 groups specified were only to speed things up and ensure balanced lead groups. This is a FFA Raid so anyone who turns up in Volcanus by 7pm and can find a group space is more than welcome to come along.

I have heard that sometimes ML6.7 needs two each of uraeus tail (6.4 drop) and Siam-He Head (6.6 drop). I have got hold of a spare uraeus tail, but if anyone has a spare head ( :eek7: ) then it would be very useful as it may save us having to do 6.6 twice.

One final note... if anyone has any other questions or additional posts to make then you will have to pm me as Kalthorine in-game. My laptop is so crappy it won't even allow me to minimise/ALT-TAB without crashing, so I won't be checking this thread again between this post and the Raid starting.

Look forward to seeing everyone there - if you haven't signed up don't worry, just come along and join the fun! Cya all in the centre of Volcanus Haven by 7pm. :)

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Well done to all who turned up last night. There was an excellent turn-out and the Raid was a pleasure to lead (I can't remember a single encounter where people didn't listen to instructions). Also good patience shown by everybody with LDs, including the mega-one that happened at the Siraadi encounter (we lost 14 people in one huge lag spike).

Particular thanks to Myste for some excellent MA work, Quilac for being a first class Raid driver, and the people who only needed ML6.10 but who still turned up for 6.9 as well by request to help out. And finally, on a more personal note, thanks to the members of my own Group on the Raid... you guys and gals were really impressive!

Oh, and thanks to those who said I looked cute as a pig :D

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Oi!!!nk,

I was turned into a pig too!! Dont hog all the compliments!

Belgorian ;)

Nice raid BTW :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom