FFA ML6 Raid - 7pm (UK time) Thursday 28th October

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Having missed another chance to keep up with Graendel's ML-zerg through the various levels due to RL issues, I once again find myself offering a follow-up Raid a few days later :D Was originally planning this for Friday 29th but I assumed that people who have problems logging in on Fridays might prefer it a day earlier - also a start time 1 hour later (7pm UK time) for those in a rush getting home from work.

Steps on the Raid will be carried out in the following order:

6.4 Pallida-uraei
6.2 Sacrifice
6.6 Siraadi
6.3 Lateef
6.7 Ankhare
6.8 Efreet
6.9 Vazul
6.10 Chimera

Prerequisites are as per normal for a ML6 Raid - you need to do 6.1 (Hunt for the Haje-Uraei) and 6.5 (Flames) in advance if you want full ML6 credit. Details of Master Level 6 can be found on the Vision of Sages website. Also as per usual for my Raids, let me know in advance if you have previous ML6 experience for command cg purposes. BBs/alts are welcome along for the ride.

Keys will be separate items as far as the lotto is concerned, i.e. once you get a key that is your lotto item there will be no more rolls allowed. Individual LDs will be allowed for and we will wait 2 minutes for re-log, but repeated LDs will result in a reluctant release from the bg, and any LDs that prevent encounter credit will not result in us repeating the encounter. Oh, and a whingeing cg will be set up with a volunteer on the Raid, coz excessive moaning and spamming in the main bg will result in ejection from my bottom and battlegrouped smack... er... I mean... a smacked bottom and ejection from my battlegroup. ;)

BG will be up on Kalthorine at 6.30, and the Raid will leave Volcanus Haven no later than 7.10pm. I will post two main groups here in advance after reviewing sign-ups, with everyone else turning up expected to make judicious use of /bg groups to sort yourselves out before we set out. Please do sign up here if you are interested - indicating where possible if you are interested for MLXP or CREDIT - I need to know if there is sufficient interest with this ML6 coming so close on the heels of Graendel's.

Granne

Fledgling Freddie
Risco Lvl 50 Cleric 40Rejuv/36 Enh signing up due to me missing the previous ML6 Raid

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to bring my ice wizard please she needs ML6 too and i cant take two characters on tonights raid :)

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Ello !
Didnt get cred on fridays raid on Chim , so ill have to try again .

Signing up Patriarck lvl 50 rej cleric.

Might be tough to be there on time for this one , but ill do my best , can turn up later for 6,10 if possible tho ? :touch:

Reg M.

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm skip that last post got a GM to respawn Chim , so sorted :clap:

Reg M.

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Huge thanks to Ily for running the raid and for the GM (Erivoss I think) who respawned Chim for us after a pet kill.

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
As I lded on Chimera tonight, I need to redo it :(
So, provided that I don't have to work overtime/getting abducted by aliens or my b/f, I will be there with my bubble theurg .... :p

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Mairghead said:
Huge thanks to Ily for running the raid and for the GM (Erivoss I think) who respawned Chim for us after a pet kill.

Nerf me posting this on the wrong ML6 thread. I need more sleep!

LostZoul

Fledgling Freddie
As I remebered the time wrong on Graendels raid I missed out on it so signing up my fire wiz for this 1

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
IRL stuff got in the way of Fridays raid so signing up again with Tonto, 50 Scout

Pero

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with Minstrel,Amase...ML5 by then i hope =) :drink: :cheers: :cheers:

Morimdin

Banned
i need chimchim on my scoot, ok if i drop in at the end? cba doing the entire raid again :( ofc. i don't expect to get any loot :)

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Would like a slot please :cheers:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i would like to come with theu tornedo if i can do the 6.5 pre req and take the xps i need for ml2 so sign up in advance ;)

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
i need chimchim on my scoot, ok if i drop in at the end? cba doing the entire raid again :( ofc. i don't expect to get any loot :)

Same here - just need Chim on my scout and would like to join for it. No rolls ofc
;)

Gwendel

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be there with Creeper , lvl 50 scout signing up need full credit

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting my pc sorted out on Thursday during the day (overheating issues due to fan) but provided that it's back in time, I'd like to join this raid for mlxp with my paladin, if that's ok?

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Ml6

Signing up with ml3 paladin, Julio...lvl 50 sc'd etc...he needs the credit.

(Will be there pending any natural diasters!) :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom