Fenslir Faste - secured once again!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Its pretty funny to see that hibs took eras and mids took berk back , and fyi the keep was set to lvl 8 and it was still getting upgraded when you attacked it so thats why it was orange.

You must read the hibgard treaty its all there :p

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
Yes i QQ alot when i fall after stumbling on luris ground hurts you know
Ho ye, just seems to me like you got out wrong side of the bed:)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
And Irvr i never liked, and i dont see a problem to retake your own frontier keeps at what time anyway. And i dont see any difference retaking our keeps as your fellow realmmates take the keeps in the morning/afternoon.

Oh, is that why you took Blend and Crim during early mornings several times?

Somehow I don't belivie you dislike irvr when you arrange it on purpose.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Ho ye, just seems to me like you got out wrong side of the bed:)

No mate, i would explain it to you but i just cba to explain here risking to make a QQ thread. What pisses me off its guys like belomar making statments without knowing what they talk about.
What i also dont get is if Irvr is so fun to everyone i wonder why its always in Albion Courtyard? Why its very simple its not their backyard if ppl would buff walk for 1 min then getting zerged by fg after crossing 1rst bridge over and over well they wouldnt like it.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Oh, is that why you took Blend and Crim during early mornings several times?

Somehow I don't belivie you dislike irvr when you arrange it on purpose.

I wasnt there but since i took some time to think i would say so they camp tower and farm mids/hibs?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I wasnt there but since i took some time to think i would say so they camp tower and farm mids/hibs?

Woudl you rly take a keep and surrounding towers to "farm"?

Why not take a critical tower, like Bledmeer etc in that case?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
fyi it wasn't an ac raid. there was a total of 1fg hibs at the start, by the time we got to the thrd door (takes ages to get doors down with only 3 people on a ram) another fg came to join in.

we inevitably died to the super guards, not the uber defending skillz of teh mid caster crew.

we wanted to see how far we could get, we got inside, we failed, we did something else, we died again, we went to bed.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
So there I was ..just got out of bed ...stolled over to my pc and checked FH to see what the response from last nights Agramon was . Then it caught my eye .. a Fenslir Faste thread .. and I asked myself

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK IS A FENSLIR FASTE ?!?

As I read on .. I knew I was going to need one thing .. just one thing to get me through this entire thread . I lept from my seat and dove head first into my wardrobe . It was a fierce battle but I finally emerged VICTORIOUS .. wearing my Shiny Green Fish-like Carepants .. and the rest .. is history .

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
So there I was ..just got out of bed ...stolled over to my pc and checked FH to see what the response from last nights Agramon was . Then it caught my eye .. a Fenslir Faste thread .. and I asked myself

As I read on .. I knew I was going to need one thing .. just one thing to get me through this entire thread . I lept from my seat and dove head first into my wardrobe . It was a fierce battle but I finally emerged VICTORIOUS .. wearing my Shiny Green Fish-like Carepants .. and the rest .. is history .

pip

Banned
Ronso said:

just press quote button once:p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
I really do wish Mythic hadn't introduced RPs for killing enemy guards and taking down doors....

There are more people on in the morning / afternoon, that's the difference, but as you're a user of lame tactics you're obvioulsy not going to admit on FH you're an easy moder, keep telling your self that getting to R10 by "killing" doors and taking enemy guard missions is honourable....

amin to that, less roleplay on all 3 realms more realm versus realm :<

/edit i dont agree that u get rr10 by killing guards and gates thats really stupid if u really think that way at least from my pov

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Woudl you rly take a keep and surrounding towers to "farm"?

Why not take a critical tower, like Bledmeer etc in that case?

Cause if you go take bledmeer you risk getting a fg on you in a instance

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Ok your still not using your brain it seems, ill give you a hand:

1rst- Look at Sig
2nd - Find Theis
3rd- Oops not found
4th-ill give you a hint....go look on Ironfalcon´s Sig
5th - Ah! Ah! brain found gratz :)

oh and btw you still need a clue my guild is Dark Aurora not Custodia Malacitana that about shows how much crap you say.

You telling Belomar to use his brain reminds me of Stoichkov saying that swedes are bad sportsmen.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I have THE idea for Relics who get captured in the morning. If someone custodiafluxhuscarls one they can keep it for 24 hours and then it resets to the keep or shrine where it comes from!

no? :eek7:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
So, let me get this right: One stereotype discarded, and another reinforced? That is, first the saintly Hibs, i.e. the ones who never do AC raids, come and attempt an AC raid on Fensalir. Then CM, true to form, do their own attempt right on the heels of the Hibs, but fail as well.

Generalization is a beautiful thing.

Mids don't deserve this Relic!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Whoo page 4, im roxxing at this page counting mission :)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
RandomDotCom said:
fyi it wasn't an ac raid. there was a total of 1fg hibs at the start, by the time we got to the thrd door (takes ages to get doors down with only 3 people on a ram) another fg came to join in.

we inevitably died to the super guards, not the uber defending skillz of teh mid caster crew.

we wanted to see how far we could get, we got inside, we failed, we did something else, we died again, we went to bed.

So 1fg Albs/Mids taking a keep containing a relic in the morning is an AC raid and are lame , but if a fg of Hibs does the same its just a fg who wants to see how far they can go ? :eek7:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Notirt said:
So 1fg Albs/Mids taking a keep containing a relic in the morning is an AC raid and are lame , but if a fg of Hibs does the same its just a fg who wants to see how far they can go ? :eek7:

2fgh couldnt kill uber guards but CM + some adds could?

RO FUCKING L :m00:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:

Íf you ac raid them in the first place and hibs ac it back then it is just fair. ^^

Get it in primetime and hibs ac it back then i would say:

LAME Hibs!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Erm... unguilded:( me wonder why:eek7:
:flame:

Oh youre actually flaming me now ? I thought we were joking but seems you get very emotional ..so heres a hint ..I wont care :x Sorry you lost on default . Plus Im not active on hib so you can stop sitting at home on front of your pc wondering about nocare and his problems ok meight ! :D Played last 2 or 3 days there .

Cheers take care now bye bye thanks for joining discussion -

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
Íf you ac raid them in the first place and hibs ac it back then it is just fair. ^^

Get it in primetime and hibs ac it back then i would say:

LAME Hibs!

When i get home ill put up a SS from when i and some guys captured 4/5 keeps and 2 relics at 5am from mids and no1 blamed the guilds envolved :) seems blaming CM is in Vogue :)

Prothoe

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
Nah CM had just been PvE'ing their keeps back from 4 am onwards and saw a chance for more PvE rp in mid and went but behold some 4 mids where there so they died unfair that another realm interfere with their PvE imo.

Actually just for fun I logged on after I got home from work at 6 and just for the hell of it I did a /stats on them PvE dudes just cause I dunno how much rp U get from PvE and it turned out that Blindguardian had roughly 17000 rp of wich 6000 was fom killing enemies and well 11000 then was from PvE in 3 hours.

Running around getting 2/3 of your rp from everything but killing enemies must be fun, but we all enjoy different parts of the game.

:drink:

getting kinda tired of your mindless idiotic posts Bistrup (who are you anyway?)
ofc you choose to post /stats Blind as he only logged later on pala to help @ fens, he had been playing reaver from 9pm+ , but nice 1 choosing to /stats someone in group that had been online for 1 hour only.

after reading your previous posts seems you seem to be a frustrated little non factor random thats spent 15years studying tae kwon do, a martial art thats considered "contact ballet"
put 2 similar experienced guys in a streetfight / ring, 1 that knows Ju Jitsu and the othe tae kwon do, the Ju Jitsu fighter will win 99 times out of a 100

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
1rst- Look at Sig
2nd - Find Theis
3rd- Oops not found
4th-ill give you a hint....go look on Ironfalcon´s Sig
Well, usually people who borrow accounts don't put it into their signature for obvious reasons. Besides, you're asking for more space in your sig, so what am I to know? ;)

Anyway, you asked me where I got the idea, and I told you why--in other words, the post where you were threatening to report Bradlex for emote-spamming you and then showing a screenshot of Theis, it turns out you were not in fact the target of the emotes? Or you were, but you were not able to report him for the obvious reason you were playing someone else's char?

Oh well, apologies for mistaking your guild, I assumed with all the CM-defending you have been doing that you were part of the guild. ;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Well, usually people who borrow accounts don't put it into their signature for obvious reasons. Besides, you're asking for more space in your sig, so what am I to know? ;)

Anyway, you asked me where I got the idea, and I told you why--in other words, the post where you were threatening to report Bradlex for emote-spamming you and then showing a screenshot of Theis, it turns out you were not in fact the target of the emotes? Or you were, but you were not able to report him for the obvious reason you were playing someone else's char?

Oh well, apologies for mistaking your guild, I assumed with all the CM-defending you have been doing that you were part of the guild. ;)

No mate as i explained myself later on i said that i couldnt get as low as Dwera or even Ravencroft and report some1 over a spam not the fact that the char is not mine (used Theis cause guild needed a sorc), was just for the fun.
Oh and plese do tell me what does that post as to do with Theis being zerg sorc or whatever you think in that head of yours?
And the fact that CM was pbbly defending me could be related to the fact that pbbly im correct no?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well duh...

Kinetix said:
And do what? see the little birds? its empty

Well theres your proof that most people actually do like the Irvr atm. If not, they would just skip it and go off to Agramon and do FG vs FG...now a minority, like yourself does not like Irvr, and those try to force all others to stop their Irvr and start moving in areas where they can be Rp fodder for HighRR opted groups that cant hack it against the really skilled HighRR groups.

I dont claim to know what is the best rvr type for all, I myself enjoy solo, FGvsFG and Zerg fights...and all of those can be gotten fairly easy with Irvr in place. But I do know that preventing others from playing as they like by removing the availablity of thier type of RvR doesnt seem like a good thing to me. If you want good FGvsFG inform others where you will be running and they will be gunning for ya.

/Charmangle

ps. If your argument would have been, that you just wanted to clean up your frontier for a safer area to put your relics in when you retake them (when all else are asleep or not) it wouldnt have seemed so selfish. ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom