Fenslir Faste - secured once again!

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Hibbies and albies wanted to play with our toys... Hibbies and albies got themselves killed.

Thank you all true vikings of Midgard who joined the Battlegroup. Hibs first attacked the keep and got themselves all the way into the keep - but died in miserable state at the bottom floor. Repairing of the keep was soon initiated and then albies wanted to play. Once again the enemies died in a miserable state. Them hibbies then wanted to take a tower - and they did. Them hibbies then lost the tower - after a little play at the keep.

So what did we learn by playing with Midgard's toys? - Don't.

Thank you everyone once again who joined the BG, those who repaired the gates, and of course those who supplied the wood.

/Gargama

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Its not secured m8, if we want we can take it now.....
we went to fens cause it was on fire, and we saw it was hibs, so we tried once. then we retook berk and eras, but never say its secured cause you could loose it in the next 25 mins

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
I think most people would admit that if you're determined enough to keep playing guild group+ when majority are asleep there's very little that can be done to stop you. It was proven when the relic was taken from Hibernia, albeit it was a rare event from the people involved and not a regular thing.

It's your call really, either take a keep in the same fashion as you've done many many many nights, which would just be living up to the stereotype that people are branding you with, or put the time and energy into taking it early evening when the population is busy, and demonstrate that you're probably a lot better players and people than you get credit for.

Upto you really kzn.

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Blow said:
we went to fens cause it was on fire, and we saw it was hibs, so we tried once. then we retook berk and eras, but never say its secured cause you could loose it in the next 25 mins

For now it is - as it currently isn't under any threat. But then again... You will probably get it back with having only a few of us defending it - nothing new.

And yes you did retake berk/eras. For albion etc. But most people found the iRvR situation quite fun during the last few days - albion zerging galore again, and quite a few hibs and mids out. So a bit of a shame you took it back.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
We did not even plan to get to fens, but since it was on fire by hibs ofc we take a look. then hibs got wiped and we gave a try, then we got wiped, and hibs went back for the fens tower, and there was our oppurtunity to retake berk safely.

And Irvr i never liked, and i dont see a problem to retake your own frontier keeps at what time anyway. And i dont see any difference retaking our keeps as your fellow realmmates take the keeps in the morning/afternoon.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
If you can't tell the difference between server population at 5 am, versus server population, 9 am, 10 am, 2pm or whatever, then there's something very wrong mate.

The difference being, the % of active population that just your group makes up is vastly higher @ 5 am than it would be at the other times. Anyways was just trying to say that everybody knows that it's very difficult to stop you if you decide to go for it so late, hence why you get so much grief for keep doing it. Was just proposing an alternative

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So, let me get this right: One stereotype discarded, and another reinforced? That is, first the saintly Hibs, i.e. the ones who never do AC raids, come and attempt an AC raid on Fensalir. Then CM, true to form, do their own attempt right on the heels of the Hibs, but fail as well.

Generalization is a beautiful thing.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Nah CM had just been PvE'ing their keeps back from 4 am onwards and saw a chance for more PvE rp in mid and went but behold some 4 mids where there so they died unfair that another realm interfere with their PvE imo.

Actually just for fun I logged on after I got home from work at 6 and just for the hell of it I did a /stats on them PvE dudes just cause I dunno how much rp U get from PvE and it turned out that Blindguardian had roughly 17000 rp of wich 6000 was fom killing enemies and well 11000 then was from PvE in 3 hours.

Running around getting 2/3 of your rp from everything but killing enemies must be fun, but we all enjoy different parts of the game.

:drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ovron said:
For now it is - as it currently isn't under any threat. But then again... You will probably get it back with having only a few of us defending it - nothing new.

And yes you did retake berk/eras. For albion etc. But most people found the iRvR situation quite fun during the last few days - albion zerging galore again, and quite a few hibs and mids out. So a bit of a shame you took it back.

Right... and you base yourself on a independent study with lots of graphs to say that right? Or your just talking crap? As far as i know most of the ppl i have talked have had it with the headless zerg everywere

And on a note we could have gone back to fens not with 1fg but more then 2fgs but we prefered to take Eras ( for the fact we had enough of the Irvr )

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If you hate zerg, make a pug and go Agramon! Mon to the Agra!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
If you hate zerg, make a pug and go Agramon! Mon to the Agra!

And do what? see the little birds? its empty

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
We did not even plan to get to fens, but since it was on fire by hibs ofc we take a look. then hibs got wiped and we gave a try, then we got wiped, and hibs went back for the fens tower, and there was our oppurtunity to retake berk safely.

And Irvr i never liked, and i dont see a problem to retake your own frontier keeps at what time anyway. And i dont see any difference retaking our keeps as your fellow realmmates take the keeps in the morning/afternoon.

I really do wish Mythic hadn't introduced RPs for killing enemy guards and taking down doors....

There are more people on in the morning / afternoon, that's the difference, but as you're a user of lame tactics you're obvioulsy not going to admit on FH you're an easy moder, keep telling your self that getting to R10 by "killing" doors and taking enemy guard missions is honourable....

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Well first we spanked u at fensalir after u took ur own keeps back/ then we took berk LOL thx CM to leaving it all orange constate THx .
hehe;-)
:worthy:

pip

Banned
Leave irvr alone :twak:

ps...not like ya got any relics to flap about?

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Couldn't quote this since it was closed once again but it is a quote from Censi's reply on taking a relic. :

ofc we aint gonna AC them back.

Hib is different from alb or mid as we still have a few remaining Overlords playing. The Overlords are leeter than other players and have high moral standards (like gandalf in lotr). One of those standards dictates that we dont need (or want) to PVE relics from other realms. Call us old fashioned but we feel relics are part of the RealmVRealm end game, and getting them via RealmVRealm Guards is pointless and defeats the object of why we play the game.

So to the other realms. Keep doing whatever you wanna do. We are leeter than you, we are better than you and we have more balls than you. Take tham at 6am or whenever. We will reign hell and brimestone on you till we get them back in front of ALL your forces. A bit like rubbing your noises in your own crap. Theres nothing you can do to stop us apart from avoiding us out of hours

Went to Wetherspoons last night.2 guys were fighting so I bundled in and knocked them out. Everyone in the pub got angry and tried to pull me away.
I got everyone barred from the pub cuz the barman is a m8. F$"$ WHINING WA"*%

Yeh! Where shall we go tomorrow?

Wetherspoons? Nah too quiet now

:kissit:

What did your leet Overlord hibbies try last night ???(this morning )
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA :kissit:

My regards whitelights rr9L9 ml10
shellshock rr5L7 ml9
:worthy:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah must say i find it fun after all the qq from albs and hibbies duo to our little sunday morning raid, that they go and try to do the same, thou they failed :p. They can ac all they want, i dont care, still a 24/7 game :).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Leave irvr alone :twak:

ps...not like ya got any relics to flap about?

Well if it would depend on me i would waste my afternoons just to feck mids port, even if i had to go pick ram at sauvage every 20mins so live with it. As for you mids and hibs go play somewere else getting tired of you taking albion as playground.

and Fyi pip im not like you mids or hibs everytime you loose relics you go QQ all over the place the fact we dont want you in albion is:

1rst-Trolls smell bad
2nd- I stumble on luris
3rd-I get tired of the 2/3fgs on stick makes me remind of freacking test server with all the no0bs on it

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinetix said:
And do what? see the little birds? its empty
There were about 5-6 grps running in agramon yesterday.Hopefully again next monday.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
3rd-I get tired of the 2/3fgs on stick makes me remind of freacking test server with all the no0bs on it
Hahaha, says Theis the ZergSorc<tm>?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Raimo said:
There were about 5-6 grps running in agramon yesterday.Hopefully again next monday.

well thats today and well "yesterday" :\ what about the other days?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Hahaha, says Theis the ZergSorc<tm>?

1rst of all when you make a affirmation you MUST HAVE A CLUE wich you dont. Im not Theis for start, dunno where you got that idea, if you take a time to use your brain and look at sig you wont find a theis char.

2nd You must have morale to talk wich you dont.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
1rst of all when you make a affirmation you MUST HAVE A CLUE wich you dont. Im not Theis for start, dunno where you got that idea, if you take a time to use your brain and look at sig you wont find a theis char.
Where did I get the idea? From this post. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but why would the character be in a guild such as CM otherwise? ;)
Kinetix said:
2nd You must have morale to talk wich you dont.
You mean like you and your guild, most of which must be Relic Chiefs from AC raids by now? :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Well if it would depend on me i would waste my afternoons just to feck mids port, even if i had to go pick ram at sauvage every 20mins so live with it. As for you mids and hibs go play somewere else getting tired of you taking albion as playground.

and Fyi pip im not like you mids or hibs everytime you loose relics you go QQ all over the place the fact we dont want you in albion is:

1rst-Trolls smell bad
2nd- I stumble on luris

Some people like iRvR, some don't.
I think iRvR gives a chance for ALL to get RP eventually because of the zerg warfare and waves of people steamrolling each other. So those with new toons or lowbie toons get a chance to have a play with them and have a bit of FUN (remember that is why you are meant to be playing the game!).
In "normal RvR", you come across high RR toons all the time, people seem to amass in the same sorts of areas, and fights are a lot more one sided. Or you get the dominating high RR leet 8v8 groups who all love to steamroll anyone that is around.
RP is RP. There is not much mercy in the game, especially for visuals. That's why I will always prefer playing on my SB. But in the meantime, I'm enjoying trying to get some RP on my liddul Summ SM (respecced to Dark Temporarily), and with 48 deaths yesterday, my tough skin from SB playing is helping me through the Hib stun nuke nuke nuke bullshit :>

Oli - Illu

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Where did I get the idea? From this post. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but why would the character be in a guild such as CM otherwise? ;)You mean like you and your guild, most of which must be Relic Chiefs from AC raids by now? :D

Ok your still not using your brain it seems, ill give you a hand:

1rst- Look at Sig
2nd - Find Theis
3rd- Oops not found
4th-ill give you a hint....go look on Ironfalcon´s Sig
5th - Ah! Ah! brain found gratz :)

oh and btw you still need a clue my guild is Dark Aurora not Custodia Malacitana that about shows how much crap you say.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
Some people like iRvR, some don't.
I think iRvR gives a chance for ALL to get RP eventually because of the zerg warfare and waves of people steamrolling each other. So those with new toons or lowbie toons get a chance to have a play with them and have a bit of FUN (remember that is why you are meant to be playing the game!).
In "normal RvR", you come across high RR toons all the time, people seem to amass in the same sorts of areas, and fights are a lot more one sided. Or you get the dominating high RR leet 8v8 groups who all love to steamroll anyone that is around.
RP is RP. There is not much mercy in the game, especially for visuals. That's why I will always prefer playing on my SB. But in the meantime, I'm enjoying trying to get some RP on my liddul Summ SM (respecced to Dark Temporarily), and with 48 deaths yesterday, my tough skin from SB playing is helping me through the Hib stun nuke nuke nuke bullshit :>

Oli - Illu

well we could make something different....the zerg no0bsters go to aggramon and the rest stays in normal RvR? to avoid dock/bridge camping and at least soloers wouldnt have to worrie about geting roadkilled by fgs

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:

1rst-Trolls smell bad
2nd- I stumble on luris
Well corect me if i'm wrong but this post seems like a QQ :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Its pretty funny to see that hibs took eras and mids took berk back , and fyi the keep was set to lvl 8 and it was still getting upgraded when you attacked it so thats why it was orange.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Bistrup666 said:
Actually just for fun I logged on after I got home from work at 6 and just for the hell of it I did a /stats on them PvE dudes just cause I dunno how much rp U get from PvE and it turned out that Blindguardian had roughly 17000 rp of wich 6000 was fom killing enemies and well 11000 then was from PvE in 3 hours.

Running around getting 2/3 of your rp from everything but killing enemies must be fun, but we all enjoy different parts of the game.

:drink:

I assume he would have rather earned 25000 rp killing middies and hibbies in that period but allas, the lack of those made it impossible.

So, some people work odd hours, or are insomniacs or have fangs and their skin shrivels in the sun, ... whatever.

so these people want to play too.

so these people that play at night and get bored of sightseeing and not finding anything to kill.

From my experience with a few reall late sessions is that the only way to get attention and get a fight is to put something on fire so that all the enemies that are online can see where they have to go to get a fight...

Noone like losing towers / keeps / relics while unable to play. BUT IT IS PART OF THE GAME and will happen to you unless you play 24/7.

at the moment it all makes me happy, relics changing hands often, keeps getting taken and retaking almost daily, an ever changing battle field.

some people like change, some people can`t handle change.

adapt or go the way of the dinosaurs.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Well corect me if i'm wrong but this post seems like a QQ :p

Yes i QQ alot when i fall after stumbling on luris ground hurts you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom