Fensalir

Dreggel

Fledgling Freddie
A nice fight indeed. im glad you dropped by Albs ;)

Welcome back! :flame:

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Very fun indeed :D

Give more of that - a little laggy for me though when 100+ mids comes :p
But well - what we asked for :)

--
Erialor Godsent

Dreggel

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, yeah. you kind of dig your own grave when killing a relic guard...

occy

Loyal Freddie
dreggel attacks u with his bow and misses x 3 next time ill bring my caster :p

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Aye was good fun indeed, we tried to take the trebs out of action but there was just to many stealthers around making it to tough. But rest assured.....We will be back :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good rally indeed, it's hard to get inside when u have that many casters up.

Good fun thou. :clap:

Dreggel

Fledgling Freddie
aaah! i must have chosen a good GT since i managed to hit you all the time Tiarta :)
i was guessing you were a healing class since i never managed to kill you...just hit hit hit hit...no kill :/

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, loads of fun.

Best moment for me was when my treb hit and killed Zoyster. :clap:

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I need to roll another class! its bloody hard to play a healer class in keep defences, especially vs mids and their gt hell - hi der mr interrupt :p Seem to spend my entire time spamming spreadheal4thewin, and lagging around the keep at 1fps trying to dodge volley and find a FoP to stand in thats not being gt assisted to death.

Was fun tho :) We lasted out a lot longer than I thought we would but Mids were far too strong and we were well outnumbered at the end there. Well played all.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
yea nice farmage for albs, dunno how much rp at the end as i got bored after 30mins and moved off, but like 3 hours of spam from alb casters :>

serious

Fledgling Freddie
after many fensalir raids i have come to the conclusion...midgard has waaayyyyy to many volley abusers..sjeez lay of the arrows alrdy..addicts.
:p

after the first encounter of the mids (around 120) i thought we where gonna die, and the raid soon over..but i dunno why or how..we forced them back..had guard spawn..and killed them all.

then we had a couple of hours fighting on the fens road from mtk..funney..
we decided to try for relic after a mid wipe..killed all guards..hurried to back to fens 'cuase it was under attack..found mids on our path..trampled them..cleared fens.

then mids had enough..brought around 170 comrades and interrupted us out of fens.

cheers mids for a good night of fun.

S.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
120? according to /bg count we were some 70+ on the first try so don't know where u got those 120 from. Some guard from the keep got killed just at our borderkeep thou and prolly gave u the numbers from there.

Volley ain't an abuse it's a Realm Ability (thank god)

Luckily enough Mr' LD decided to pay us a visit during the first retake try some 20+ mids went LD so go figure u had an easy time wiping the rest of us.

how many were u on the inside, last guardspam said 75 enemies in the area.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
So many hunters at Fensalir :) I counted 6-7 volley hunters from Fellowship of Midgard.. so I guess we at least had 15-20 volley hunters at the last fight :)

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
/bg count was around 70-80 at most times iirc

I didn't hear 120+ mid-reports before after talking relic-guards iirc - think I heard 90 first time, 60 second time, was a report of a 3rd wave inc to Fensalir, but think that got wiped before they rly hit Fens?

Then a few talked about having to log soonish, and we decided to go relickeep - then reports of mids inc to Fens, zerged back them back to Svasud, then headed/transfercorpsed back to Fensalir for the final defense.

Had to leave at that point :/ simply couldn't handle the lag - need to put a few more RAM-blocks in my comp I guess.

But gr8 fun :D

--
Erialor

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Cirventhor said:
Yup, loads of fun.

Best moment for me was when my treb hit and killed Zoyster. :clap:

I had 100% HP, and wasn't near the edges, god knows how I died oO

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I had 100% HP, and wasn't near the edges, god knows how I died oO

try looking at your interface, might give you a clue what killed you.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I know what killed me, I lagged 5 secs, then BAM dead, I think 3 volleys and 1 Aoe, a poison and treb all hit me at the same time. I was being Ironic :D

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I know what killed me, I lagged 5 secs, then BAM dead, I think 3 volleys and 1 Aoe, a poison and treb all hit me at the same time. I was being Ironic :D

oh, irony strikes back, and you took so long time explaining it!!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
What UI is that? :)

its a modified version of Diivskin (not modified by myself), both ui's are downloadable somewhere (cant remember url now :p - damn b33r makes me forget ;p )

name for both are Diivskin and Dokmod - if you know the site where you can download them from then i wouldnt mind you posting where you found them, since i know a new v1.69 is out and would like to update the ui im using.

serious

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
So many hunters at Fensalir :) I counted 6-7 volley hunters from Fellowship of Midgard.. so I guess we at least had 15-20 volley hunters at the last fight :)

there wasnt a spot to hide left in the keep..believe me i tried :)

and volley hits caster for big dmg too...especially lag seems to be adding to the joy of being a volley-er.

S.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Guard spam did give a very constant 100+ mid guard spawn during the first hour or so. So I doubt it was cause he was killed near your border keep.
I logged later, was not on the raid anyway, but once again Mids lying about their numbers, so typical...
Regards, Glottis

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Nicely fought from both sides yet again. As for why you died you know we do a CTA and get practically everyone out there the second you hit Mjollner eh? ;)
That CS was bloody hard to kill tho, we hade around 5 trebs shooting (relatively) simultanously without getting it down. When CTA was made there were trebs all over tho so then it was np :)

Cya next week albs :m00:

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
Alb BG had 108 when we charged the relic, and about 70-80 when we held Fens and wiped 100-150 mids TWICE!

We ONLY charged relic to get mids out to the relic so we could kill them, and we did. 6fgm's died on the road to Relic when we charged back, we flanked them from the left. Just as predicted they came along the road, it was soo easy, MAX 1 fg albs died, if not less.

The raid was succesfull for all parts I think, but Albs got what they wanted, they prooved (again?) that Midgard ISN'T underpopulated and that Albs easily can take relics in primetime w/o doing ninja or engage raid.

I'll post a screenie of 150+ mids charging from Svasud when I get home (@ work atm, givfZ vacation!!!!1).

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
cougar said:
oh, irony strikes back, and you took so long time explaining it!!
It seems some needed it explained to them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom