Fensalir

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Hrogar said:
Nicely fought from both sides yet again. As for why you died you know we do a CTA and get practically everyone out there the second you hit Mjollner eh? ;)
That CS was bloody hard to kill tho, we hade around 5 trebs shooting (relatively) simultanously without getting it down. When CTA was made there were trebs all over tho so then it was np :)

Cya next week albs :m00:
CS was safe as houses.

Whole thing was great fun, had effects all for quite some time, after the last of the 700 trebs (ish) went up I had to go effects self, was great fun and this is what I enjoy about good sized attacks and defence RVR.

I thought the server was going to let go a few times but it held together.

Oh, a quick hello to the hunter/sb that thought he would stand next to the Pres node and be immune to ranged attacks, GT is a bastard aint it :)

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Great evenings fun to be had by all - and a few RPs to boot ;) Was just under 100 mids I think on the first retake, and about 70 albs inside. After that, I think less mids came back for a 2nd attempt, which lasted about 5minutes, then it was skirmish tastic on the road to the border keep.

By the time the 3rd mid zerg arrived though, after we'd killed the relic guards, we were pretty much outnumbered 2-1. Think that we hit about 160-170 mids at one point, against about 80 albs. Couldn't use the CS at all either thanks to constant volley and treb attacks so no more albs could make it in :(

Lots of fun though, I enjoyed it immensely - except for the laugh spam by a skiltvakten at the end - guess he didn't have to go to school the next day ;)

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
BIGHEAL.jpg

no way cs was going down :D

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
With such regular alb attacks,
i'm gonna raise my siegecraft to 50 today, and make treb carrier bot.

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Just a little question - I placed a DD-trap, later I noticed it hitted a 'hailstone' for 1026dmg - wtf is a hailstone?

hail.JPG

--
Erialor

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
BTW, Greater Refocillation - it is a lvl 50 rejuv spec single-target heal, right ?
Do I miss something, or are respec stones on alb cheap enough ? :D

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
Just a little question - I placed a DD-trap, later I noticed it hitted a 'hailstone' for 1026dmg - wtf is a hailstone?

hail.JPG

--
Erialor

a grey con mob, kinda like a very small ice thurg pet.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Warlock said:
BTW, Greater Refocillation - it is a lvl 50 rejuv spec single-target heal, right ?
Do I miss something, or are respec stones on alb cheap enough ? :D
Nope you didnt miss anything, and yup stones are cheap in Alb..

Warlock said:
It is because I was not there.
Your assist would simply have added to the other assists, the CS would not have been killed :) Lowest I saw him get to was around 82%.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Funniest was when Outlaw had died on the road between Mjoll and Svasud.. so I had my hunter up in a tree there and waited for someone to come and rezz him. 3-4 albs came and pop pop pop I saw 3-4 mid stealthers popped and shooting at them :) Think they all died and had to release :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Funniest was when Outlaw had died on the road between Mjoll and Svasud.. so I had my hunter up in a tree there and waited for someone to come and rezz him. 3-4 albs came and pop pop pop I saw 3-4 mid stealthers popped and shooting at them :) Think they all died and had to release :)

lol always Outlaw that gets us killed, went back to try res im, literally 10 stealthers starting shooting us.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Zoyster said:
lol always Outlaw that gets us killed, went back to try res im, literally 10 stealthers starting shooting us.
I heard that it is not an original Outlaw plays now.
Is it true ?

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me that this is just a stupid rumour and pure bs.

Atm its seems close to truth coz during the last week we killed him several times when he was running solo or in small low-rr groups.

serious

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
Just a little question - I placed a DD-trap, later I noticed it hitted a 'hailstone' for 1026dmg - wtf is a hailstone?--
Erialor

there wasnt any green or higher lvl pets around..so sorcs (atleast i have) might have charmed our own ice-pets to annoy stealthers..they are called hailstones i believe..
lvl28 or lower

S.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
well they won't help j000. Troy is ours !!!! ups I mean Fens

Calo

Part of the furniture
was fun night...

btw strange why every alb says a different number :m00:

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
/bg count was around 70-80 at most times iirc

Greenfingers said:
Alb BG had 108 when we charged the relic, and about 70-80 when we held Fens

Tootz said:
Was just under 100 mids I think on the first retake, and about 70 albs inside. By the time the 3rd mid zerg arrived though, after we'd killed the relic guards, we were pretty much outnumbered 2-1 against about 80 albs.

Three different albs each saying around 70-80 albs defending Fens during the first, and 3rd sieges. Doesn't seem much different to me.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
was very good fights going on in mid frontier today too , especially in odin's :clap:

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:

lol that was funny

I saw one BD escpe so I tried to hunt him next thing u know arrows flying from everywhere + 80 Albs just vanished.

Those albs that came back were the rest of my FG :p ambushed by 8+ Hunters :/

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
I heard that it is not an original Outlaw plays now.
Is it true ?

<--- Been playing since Feb14 2002 ;p and lol those low RR ppl u refer too was a great group xD

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
Outlaw and Zoyster = albs most killed at fens

ye I made a couple of mistakes near gate being brave, so what mate, me and z0y killed tons, ZOy did a few brave moc runs that worked, so kindly take yer jealousy elsewhere.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
yer I thought that was a wierd comment, didn't quite understand it. and coming from a lvl 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom