female airline pilot

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fana said:
Fact: Men are involved in and cause more traffic accidents than women. Men are also fined for speeding and driving recklessly more often than women. And yes, both facts are put in relation to the fact that there are more male than female drivers on the roads.

Have you ever seen a bloke do his mascara or lippy when driving along the motorway? I have seen plenty of women doing it :p

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Have you ever seen a bloke do his mascara or lippy when driving along the motorway? I have seen plenty of women doing it :p
nah just seen men: on phone
turning round talkin to someone in the backseat
driving over the speedlimit playin with the stereo
not indicate or even bother to look when changing lanes
driving up peoples arses- stopping distances are only to be observed on ur test...
:p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ofc women dont play with stereo or turn around to check on their kid in the back?

If we're going to stereotype here, how about women driving 1 hand on steering wheel, 1 hand on gear stick + clutch pressed down half the time?

And women speed as well as men, was driving with a female friend doing 90 down a country road, and yesterday with my male friend doing 70 down the same road :twak:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I've flown a few times but only once had a female pilot flying us. She managed to slam onto the runway at such a speed that she broke something of the landing-gear and caused a delay of nearly an hour.
So no, I'm not comfortable with women flying. I have my doubts about getting on Air France flights in general by the way. French can't fly for shit, fact.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh your either good at something or bad at it, the fact that if your bad at it people tend to think you represent your entire race/gender whereas they tend not to notice the good drivers, because they give you no reason to remember them.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Fana said:
Fact: Men are involved in and cause more traffic accidents than women. Men are also fined for speeding and driving recklessly more often than women. And yes, both facts are put in relation to the fact that there are more male than female drivers on the roads.

and thats exactly the reason we can take preassured situations better then women... we play alot with our cars, learning how to handle slides and all that stuff. so offcourse we crash more to. but WHEN something happends when we are out driving we have a better chance of saving it then a woman that havent driven more then 30 Mph and never in rain or snow....

/edit: yes i realize theres women drivers that does this to. not implying that its only male drivers.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:

Ive seen a guy shave in the car while driving ^^

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lilmissnaughty said:
nah just seen men: on phone
turning round talkin to someone in the backseat
driving over the speedlimit playin with the stereo
not indicate or even bother to look when changing lanes
driving up peoples arses- stopping distances are only to be observed on ur test...
:p

Men can multi-task and still keep spacially aware, a well known scientific fact!!

Women on the other hand, well you are all a bit dispy and couldn't park a mini and a 30ft wide gap...

/em runs for the hills

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont know women believe we cant multitask. its not exactly difficult :m00:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Incorrect...
Women cause more traffic accidents but men cause the ones where people end up in hospitals or worse...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Last flight I was on was a woman pilot. No problems, went very smooth - even the landing was spot on. In fact the only thing that gave it away that it was a woman flying it was when she pulled over at one point on the runway and started crying because she thought she was lost. Was fine once the bloke co-captain got the map out and told her the directions.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Last flight I was on was a woman pilot. No problems, went very smooth - even the landing was spot on. In fact the only thing that gave it away that it was a woman flying it was when she pulled over at one point on the runway and started crying because she thought she was lost. Was fine once the bloke co-captain got the map out and told her the directions.

Lies. Real men dont use maps.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
cant stand idiots who think like that scouse twat, insta IQ below 100 and u can tell sum1 is a massive twat if they are like that :p

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
cant stand idiots who think like that scouse twat, insta IQ below 100 and u can tell sum1 is a massive twat if they are like that :p

haha little Oliver in dummy spitting shock!!

We had to go to isle of man once to play a rugby game and the pilot was female (loads of "can we see your black box comments :rolleyes: ), as we came into land, the landing gear failed and we had to circle for about 30 minutes until they managed to fix the problem. Guess it wasnt her fault it failed though.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Incorrect...
Women cause more traffic accidents but men cause the ones where people end up in hospitals or worse...

At least when we do stuff we do it right.... Gay bumper kisses pfff And i know from experience that i had to undertake more evasion manouvers because of women and old people then men... Im not saying women cant drive in general, i am saying 99% of the women cant drive worth shit while only 80% of the men drive like a turd on steroids...

I saw someone post something bout men playing with their cars, skidding in the snow and on dirt roads etc. It gives you a good feel how your car reacts in extreme situations you learn too recognize the warning signals, and you get experience in dealing with them correctly. Mens brain are also better in spacial awareness and estimating shit (sux to not be english and having to say stuff like this :))

Also men multitask 24/7.. women already admit this.. As we think about sex non stop and do otherstuff the whole day as chicks dont give it up enough :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
worst thing in the world are feminists, i puke whenever i see one :( i'd rather have 100 baby hitlers walking by my side than having a discussion with a narrow minded feminists (all feminists are narrowminded :/)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
worst thing in the world are feminists, i puke whenever i see one :( i'd rather have 100 baby hitlers walking by my side than having a discussion with a narrow minded feminists (all feminists are narrowminded :/)

Depends what you define as a feminist i guess.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Lies. Real men dont use maps.

Sure we do. But not because we need them ourselves - it's just much easier to show the woman a picture to describe a route than simple verbal directions...

"You are here. You need to get to here..." kind of thing

:drink:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
I would be very uncomfortable with it. You know what women are like, she wouldnt have full conentration, she would be thinking about puppies,flowers, how pretty the clouds look etc.

rofl! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Huntingtons said:

rofl reminds me of something that happened tonight at work (and this is how much PC'ness and all that rot has affected people) i was telling my manager i'd finished my work and asking where should i move to now and he said to "go straighten up the biscuits please darling" i went over to do it and thought nothing of it and the other manager (who is new and a bit of a tit) muttered something and rob (1st manager) said "oh ive been told not to call you darling its condescending" told him i preferred that to bonehead and laughed it off but i really wanted to yell at the other manager and say "no actually whats condescending is assuming that im too feebled minded to say "oi dont call me that" if i dont like it, as it happens i like being called nice names so sod off" however im still on my trial period so i'll wait and see if he does it again when im there properly lol.

all this crap where people take it upon themselves to be the voice for the people really gets on my nawks, the people have a voice if they descide to use it or not is up to them.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly in relation to the "men cause more accidents than women on roads" thing; you are classing chavs as men. This is not the case. Chavs are more similar in function to that of pond slime. Except pond slime doesn't wear Kappa. There are also more 'men' than women on Britains roads. If it was the woman's stereotypical place to take guys out on dates, give them a few glasses of wine then impress them with their 1.8, the figures would probably be reversed.

Anyway...

Women excel in all fields (not including handjobs I imagine...seriously, is it so hard to work out how to do it well?!) except spacial awareness. Yes, this has been proved. So technically you could argue that men should be better at landing than women.

Then again, it's mostly autopilot anyway. A friend of mine is a pilot for Monarch airlines...6 years of training to sit there and type in a destination.

So anyway, it wouldn't bother me :)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Men can multi-task and still keep spacially aware, a well known scientific fact!!

Women on the other hand, well you are all a bit dispy and couldn't park a mini and a 30ft wide gap...

/em runs for the hills
where is that picture of the woman badly parking a smart car outside the bank :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Ow and how many female driving instructors do you know? ;)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well she passed the test - only thing i might be afraid of was parralel parking or when she was looking at herself in the mirror to put makeup on.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
rofl reminds me of something that happened tonight at work (and this is how much PC'ness and all that rot has affected people) i was telling my manager i'd finished my work and asking where should i move to now and he said to "go straighten up the biscuits please darling" i went over to do it and thought nothing of it and the other manager (who is new and a bit of a tit) muttered something and rob (1st manager) said "oh ive been told not to call you darling its condescending" told him i preferred that to bonehead and laughed it off but i really wanted to yell at the other manager and say "no actually whats condescending is assuming that im too feebled minded to say "oi dont call me that" if i dont like it, as it happens i like being called nice names so sod off" however im still on my trial period so i'll wait and see if he does it again when im there properly lol.

all this crap where people take it upon themselves to be the voice for the people really gets on my nawks, the people have a voice if they descide to use it or not is up to them.

On the other hand there might be women who dont appreciate being called "darling" etc but are afraid to speak up about it. Not everyone has such a strong character that they will stand up for themselves, and i dont think they should be faulted for it. Its kind of the same logic as when a rapist goes free because "she didnt struggle/scream hard enough!" or "she wore such a small skirt she was begging for it!". Just because people dont make it known beyond all reasonable doubt that they are uncomfortable with something doesnt mean its right to put them through it.
Personaly i would never call a woman i barely knew darling or any such thing. Only if i knew her and it was actually an affectionate use and i knew she didnt mind. In my eyes that other manager did something nice - he stood up for you and for women since he probably knows theres alot of women out there that dont like being spoken to in that way but are afraid to say so.

Its great that you would tell someone off if you were uncomfortable, but just because you would it doesnt mean everyone would, and those that wouldnt still deserve to be treated with respect. Oh and im not saying that "darling" is very offensive, but its the principle. There are women being called much worse in workplaces and schools around the world and that are too afraid or too disillusioned to do anything about it.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Havent seen a lot of adverts from Diamond Recently, female only car insurance. :p

They must have so few claims these days.

Oh wait.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
tbh women cant even parallel park how they gonna fly a plane?

Kidding wouldnt bother me at all

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bracken said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bracken again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom