female airline pilot

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
after watching the program "Airline" and noticing the sheer bigotry of some scouse twat, i would like to know what other people would do in this situation.

youve boarded the plane. the pilot welcomes you BUT OMFG ITS A WOMAN.

now would you make a big scene about it because obviously women are not competent at anything.

or

do you not think anything of it. so fuck its a woman, as long as she is actually a pilot then it doesnt matter.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I thought this thread was going to be a joke :mad:

True though, kinda comical that someone could be like that in this day and age, he really kicked up a fuss about a woman flying a plane?

what did they do? suprised anyone could keep a straight face, I'd laugh at him at first, then tell him to shut the fuck up or get the fuck off the aircraft :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Women!? Flying planes!? Poppycock.

Next you're going to tell that they have the right to vote, can drive cars and actually do anything else then be there to cook your dinner and suck your d*ck.

Bah.

Marc

FH is my second home
I would be very uncomfortable with it. You know what women are like, she wouldnt have full conentration, she would be thinking about puppies,flowers, how pretty the clouds look etc.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah those clouds can look awful fluffy and pretty... and you have seen women parking as well - you try parking coming in at 180mph onto a runway and skidding up to a terminal...

Tbh I would have walked!

Marc

FH is my second home
Women cant even throw stones (ask a woman to throw something, then stand back and laugh your head off at how they do it), so how on earth they could be in full control of an airplane is beyond me :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why should you care what gender the pilot is.

You pay a lot of money for the trip. Then you find out its a woman ?

What you gonna do ? Demand to be let off the plane

Yeh right.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
Why should you care what gender the pilot is.

You pay a lot of money for the trip. Then you find out its a woman ?

What you gonna do ? Demand to be let off the plane

Yeh right.

no shit sherlock.

:rolleyes:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We had a woman co-pilot on my recent flight back from Menorca, the pilot let her land at Manchester and first of all she missed her landing vector so we had to circle and wait for another and then she bounced us halfway down the runway on landing. I shit myself when the plane hit the runway and bounced back up, the armrests will still have my fingernail marks in.

Suffice to say I was less than impressed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guess i have to say in this politically insane world that my post contained heavy doses of sarcasm in it. :(

K

Kharok Svark

The only time I have ever been stunned in a similar way was when I had a hernia.

Had a problem in a specific area where the stomach wall had given way, and was given an emergency doctors appointment. Walked into the room stopped and said 'You're a woman', felt quite stupid, but she seemed fine and appeared to be already aware of the fact.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Kharok Svark said:
The only time I have ever been stunned in a similar way was when I had a hernia.

Had a problem in a specific area where the stomach wall had given way, and was given an emergency doctors appointment. Walked into the room stopped and said 'You're a woman', felt quite stupid, but she seemed fine and appeared to be already aware of the fact.

Could be worse, could have been a prostate check.

Saying that, a man would be more un-nerving :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
cHodAX said:
We had a woman co-pilot....

do you think thats down to beeing female or lack of exp? ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
do you think thats down to beeing female or lack of exp? ;)

Well 90% of women drivers I know are terrible under pressure but of course it could be down to lack of experience. The man in me likes to think it is just the weakness of women though ;) :p :D

/em runs and hides

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Outlander said:
I dont see what this fuss is about?

Woman pilot on the plane in 'Lost'. Explains alot ;)

/em back into hiding from the bunny boilers

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Feminists r us post!

Either way, as long as she was cooking/cleaning/having sex while flying the plane, it doesnt bother me.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:

Next you're going to tell that they have the right to vote, CAN DRIVE CARS and actually do anything else then be there to cook your dinner and suck your d*ck.

Bah.

*cough* BOLLOCKS *cough*

I've only been driving for 6 monthes, but the number of times i've come close to having a prang, scratch or crash as a result of a woman being a complete tard behind the wheel is unreal.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:

Next you're going to tell that they have the right to vote, can drive cars and actually do anything else then be there to cook your dinner and suck your d*ck.

Bah.

what is the world coming to!!!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Woman pilot on the plane in 'Lost'. Explains alot ;)
where?
the only pilot i saw was the one that got "eaten" in the Pilot episode. lol.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i dont care what women do as long as they do it and dont pull the woman card of "ooh i cant do this i got my period" or "yes yes youve spent 2 years training me and invested time and money in me but im off to have a baby now adn i demand you hold my job open for me and i want to do 3 hours a week when i come back for the same pay as the men or ill call you all sexist" think im being silly? it happened lol.

its women like that that give us all a bad name and i cant stand em. you want equal rights? you have to accept that if you want to be treated equally you cant go all fluffy and useless and demand special treatment.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Went to Orlando three years ago, when the Captain came over the intercom it was clear she was a woman and i'll admit i thought "urm wtf" but that was the smoothest flight and best landing I have ever experienced :) way better than any other.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
It was more scary for me when i heared on my flight too Gotenborg that the name of our pilot was: Baksteen.... wich means as muvh as Brick Oo

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Well 90% of women drivers I know are terrible under pressure but of course it could be down to lack of experience. The man in me likes to think it is just the weakness of women though ;) :p :D

/em runs and hides

Fact: Men are involved in and cause more traffic accidents than women. Men are also fined for speeding and driving recklessly more often than women. And yes, both facts are put in relation to the fact that there are more male than female drivers on the roads.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tears said:
Went to Orlando three years ago, when the Captain came over the intercom it was clear she was a woman and i'll admit i thought "urm wtf" but that was the smoothest flight and best landing I have ever experienced :) way better than any other.

Arse licker!! You are a man, so be a man and poke fun at the women damn you!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom