Fellow whatevers

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I actually wanted to leave it at "Judge Dread outfit and a strap-on" but thought that would be a bit blatant, even for me.

but this attack on my bicycle will not go unnoticed! I will speak your name at the next High Command meeting for sherry and giggles :eek:

russell

FH is my second home
I actually wanted to leave it at "Judge Dread outfit and a strap-on" but thought that would be a bit blatant, even for me.

but this attack on my bicycle will not go unnoticed! I will speak your name at the next High Command meeting for sherry and giggles :eek:

High Command meeting????

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Page 7 and tdc isnt bumming anyone yet. Is this a record?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
by the way

why is sarah actually called russell?

is teh deebz having us on?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Welcome russell, another confirmed female member of the freddys ranks alongside Damini, Mycanae and Calaen :)

russell

FH is my second home
Sarah is Thai.

I can confirm I am Herefordian, not Thai!!

I am a real female, either that or I have 2 rather large pillows surgically attached to my chest. Hmmmm?

and Deebs is not having you on.

Mind you he may indeed have 'imaginary friends' or a split personality -I dont really know him that well.
:D

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
Talking about these large pillows....got pics to prove this? ;)

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FozzySon,

She is no good for you as she is under 50 years of age.

russell

FH is my second home
Hereford, oh dear :(

Just don't steal my Strongbow and you'll be fine :)

There is nothing wrong with Hereford!

It was an idylic childhood of farms, moo cows, haylofts(!), boating, fields, sunshine, 'eee by gums' and 'oooh arrrs'...

Yes there was cider, Bulmers, Thunderbird, mad dog 20/20, illegal drugs, SAS bomb scares,parties that got out of hand, school suspension, fire arms, and a night in the cells. But hey isn't that what childhood is all about?
:D:D:D

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Belated hellos to new girl. :)

I'm not a girl but I do like Gossip girl* so I'm not that far off.

SAS bomb scares? :eek7: You got bombed by the army? Yoikes.

Also is it embarrasing that I need google maps to find out where the hell hereford (and thus, I'm assuming herefordshire) is?

*Actually true. :(

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
There is nothing wrong with Hereford!

It was an idylic childhood of farms, moo cows, haylofts(!), boating, fields, sunshine, 'eee by gums' and 'oooh arrrs'...

Yes there was cider, Bulmers, Thunderbird, mad dog 20/20, illegal drugs, SAS bomb scares,parties that got out of hand, school suspension, fire arms, and a night in the cells. But hey isn't that what childhood is all about?
:D:D:D

we like m00

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I can confirm I am Herefordian, not Thai!!

I am a real female, either that or I have 2 rather large pillows surgically attached to my chest. Hmmmm?

Mind you he may indeed have 'imaginary friends' or a split personality -I dont really know him that well.
:D

Hello, there are a few of us females here valiantly fighting the overload of male hormones :)

and from yorkshire, apparently :eek:

Nowt wrong with that!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you are free to visit me whenever you want
lol
smart woman, I wush to meet you next time I visi t theman! I'll bring you euro choccys!

p00f :p ;) :eek :D

russell

FH is my second home
Uh oh.

It was all going so well.

Taking onboard all your words of wisdom... I began to explore...

...Loving the Blogs
(there should be more blogs)

on to The Forum Rules... they made me lol -who wrote them?

...Full of confidence I ventured out of 'General discussion' (big mistake) and into 'Techie and Geeks' YIKES!

Its proper scary:eek6:

So I am back here, in the safety of threads about Dr Who and American Gun law?!

:):):)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
*doesn't follow through*

Oh man that reminds me. I think I followed through in my sleep last night. I woke up this morning with slidey cheeks and my arse was very sore (and no there wasn't a condom hanging out of it), so I went to the bathroom and wiped some pooh off.

I have been farting lots in my sleep lately.

Whether you have realised it or not yet Russell I am about the best catch on FH.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hereford is actually quite cool. I used to visit a lovely, if bearded, 'aunt' for school holidays who lives in Whitecross. We'd spend time going on long dog walks with her 4 dalmations or shopping in the city in some of the lovely old shops... Mr Skinner, the leather merchant for one.

My aunt was a guide for tours in the Cathedral, so I know much of what there is to know about the Mappa Mundi or the Cathedral library, one of the oldest chained libraries in the country. I actually did my o level music project on a very old manuscript from the library, translating it into modern musical notation.

./remenisce

Trem - you r0cks :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So I am back here, in the safety of threads about Dr Who and American Gun law?!
They're only being nice cos Unci' Deebs is watching over you. When he's distracted, they'll all wake up and you'll start to notice the blood stains on the walls of this place...

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
tbpfh meg its not the blood stains that make people feel ill. personally i blame wij for all the others

russell

FH is my second home
They're only being nice cos Unci' Deebs is watching over you. When he's distracted, they'll all wake up and you'll start to notice the blood stains on the walls of this place...

Nice to see Mr D commands some respect then.

No stories of drunken mis- demeanours are taking place...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom