Fellow stealthers, Midgard, Hibernia, Albion

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, kick one out of stealth with a group behind you ... wait until they're gone and get a real 1on1 with that "other soloer" associated with the first guy you just got rid off ?

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Larre.jpg

nuff said, think its called hypocrit or ?

Did I pop you mastah adder? ;)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Had a few 1v1s inbetween bolg 1 and DC east bridge but its really all about luck with the timing etc , its really busy there most of the time so theres always the chance youll start fighting and a FG will come running from some direction and kill you.

Everywhere you go the past few days people seem to be adding on each other , had a few fights where people have stood and watched but i think thats more to do with the person i was fighting.

Anyway i know how frustrating it can get these past few days , the few fights ive managed to get and win have nearly all had xxxx has been killed recently and is worth reduced rps etc , thats kinda annoying aswell :p

In my experience of Larre hes been solo everytime ive met him , ill manage to kill you one of these days :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Neo said:
my.php

my.php

fun keke ><

What are we meant to see in those screenshots? I can see 2 enemy stealthers mentioned in each. I'd be quite happy with 2on1 odds :> And if you are an Inf get your MLs to ML9 and get AE Mezz and go to town on them - if you are lucky one will not have Purge up, and Infil+SL+PA=ouch.

Oli - Illu

Neo

Loyal Freddie
illu said:
What are we meant to see in those screenshots? I can see 2 enemy stealthers mentioned in each. I'd be quite happy with 2on1 odds :> And if you are an Inf get your MLs to ML9 and get AE Mezz and go to town on them - if you are lucky one will not have Purge up, and Infil+SL+PA=ouch.

Oli - Illu
I dunno what pics ure looking at, but i can see 3 stealthers in each pic.
And im not the 1 to tell others how they should play, BUT i wouldnt grp
up with 2 others at RR7-8+, not any rr for that matter, but again, peeps
can do whatever they want with their chars, and i can fink whatever i want
about it :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Neo said:
I dunno what pics ure looking at, but i can see 3 stealthers in each pic.
And im not the 1 to tell others how they should play, BUT i wouldnt grp
up with 2 others at RR7-8+, not any rr for that matter, but again, peeps
can do whatever they want with their chars, and i can fink whatever i want
about it :)

Ah - this monitor at work is dark so I couldn't make out stealthed ppl :/ Yeah running high RR stealth groups of 3+ is a bit naff :/

Just wait for them to attack someone, and while they are distracted, take down the weakest person in the group :)

Oli - Illu

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I had posted this.

But then It would have been deleted.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Hunter is my first char and cause finally got some realmlevels for it, it started to be fun. I enjoy duels and i´m often solo, but when i´m in grp and some1 "even solo person" attack against any of my grp member, I help him and try to kill attacker.

Most of my duels are against rr7+ assassins and sometimes i win and sometimes i lose and it´s fun.

I´m lately been grped with guild low rr hunters and if they are solo, they are usually free rps for enemies. Sorry all who got zerged by lowbie hunters and me sometimes, but u usually kill atleast 1 of us each time or all of us, so u get anyway more rps than us and lowbies get taste of blood =)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was funny the other day to kill two of you atleast :p and yeh, you put up a nice fight mr banana. :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
1 year later same game same old whine :p

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
Playing solo with a stealther is not the same as playing solo in SI times.

I got a 8L6 inf, but I'm a n00b, and gimp, because in 80% of my fights can't kill a decent ranger/hunter with fz+ip+purge up, or i can't kill a rr6+ ns if they use remedy, and especiality if they strafe me out, just to land the side stun from front. This game need a bit balancing what 1.82 will bring out at least.

Try to solo a warlock with brittle guard, or a spiritmaster, or a bonedancer, and you will find out why does soo many stealthers starting to play in duo/trio.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Simba said:
..., or i can't kill a rr6+ ns if they use remedy, and especiality if they strafe me out, just to land the side stun from front. ...

nonono, that's true skill by the NS! honest!

...even if they loose every single fight without remedy ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
- I wish things could be more like they used to be, with a community that actually respected their enemys and ppl around them. Guess those times are gone.

Lol those times have never existed. their all in your mind mwhaha. haha. ha ;)

santacruz

Fledgling Freddie
I hate one on one with other stealthers, I always lose, so sure I could wait for my realmmates to run away and get ganked by 1 or more stealthers or just try and get 100 rp before I have to type in /release.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
If u solo u might die, thatd suck. Also ud have to actually be something else than a retarded monkey, thatd suck too.

santacruz

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
roll a groupchar ?

Why can't I group with my stealther? Other stealthers do it all the time? The last times I've gone out solo I've either been jumped by high rrs or several medium rrs(I'm an rr3 scout).

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
today my group ran about crim, and suddenly a sb and ns starts fighting, like 6 other stealthers pop, right on each other while our group ran by.... not always just one stealthers fault, but all the rp horny stealthers, bottomline is, we killed them all... :)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
today my group ran about crim, and suddenly a sb and ns starts fighting, like 6 other stealthers pop, right on each other while our group ran by.... not always just one stealthers fault, but all the rp horny stealthers, bottomline is, we killed them all... :)

and ure point being?

Neo

Loyal Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
Alme said:
and ure point being?
muahaha dont need a point to tell us that, kill all em zergings twatz :D

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
my point was, those stealthers were pretty dumb, why would 6-7 mid/hib stealthers start a huge fight in front of a alb group...

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Lyrre said:
I dont post very often on these boards, but I must ask a question to all stealthers out there.

* You choosed to play a stealther
* You go out solo

So why is it that you enjoy it to pop other stealthers, oftenly right in front of the "zerg" just to collect 200 rp.

Dont you enjoy the 1 on 1 fights, isnt that why you choosed to play a stealther AND go out in rvr solo?

As for myself I dont see any reason to pop an enemy stealther if I have the mid zerg in my back, I know how trigger happy those Warlocks is... :)

So, just a question, when you have choosed to play a class that perform well solo, and you do not group, why not enjoy the 1 on 1 fights?

Yes I know it is a realm vs realm combat, jada, jada, but is it only me that play solo to get solo fights? :)

mate
only true soloers atm are papasan <3 elajt <3 maji
AND OF COURSE 1 IS THE TRUE SOLOER AND HIS NAME IS SOLO POLICE AKA HUGMEH !

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
infernalwrath said:
mate
only true soloers atm are papasan <3 elajt <3 maji
AND OF COURSE 1 IS THE TRUE SOLOER AND HIS NAME IS SOLO POLICE AKA HUGMEH !

really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom