Feel free

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Rauno said:
compare bainshee vs a chanter, chanter got ml9 pet,stun,debuff nukes,almost 2x higher delve pbaoe then bainshee cone,2.6sec baseline dd not so high delve as bainshee dd but whit 50% heat debuff it does shitloads of damage in a very short time.
but bainshee got taunt!
look at sm they nuke as high or even higher then bainshee aswell its 90% 2,5sec cast lifetap and mid grps usualy got cold debuffer in group also, the pet they have is retarded tbh..immune to melee damage Zzz,they have 2 types of CC root and mezz(both pb and aoe mezz),aoe d/q, AND s/c debuff dex debuff,str debuff, they have blue pbaoe what is exacly the same delve as bainshee cone but sm pb is 2.5sec while bain cone is 3sec cast..and pbaoe is alot better usualy as you hit the pets around you not just infront of you.
but bainshee got taunt!
dont even wanna talk about sorcs,cabas AND THE MOST EVIL CLASS IN THIS GAME THE THUERGIST!, you have to be retarded irl to say bainshee is overpowerd compared to those other casters cos...
Bainshee got taunt!

nerf taunt

pity u just never use it raunz! come back ireland xD

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
ow ye and look at the eldritch utility they got everything:p also the spec dd they have is not much weaker then bainshee dd but chanters can debuff cold for eld aswell so its ALOT higher dps then bainshee does while there is none to debuff for the bainshee.

X

xGenocidex

Killswitch said:
Of course this is slightly skewed due to the fact that most people on FH wouldn't group a random sorc so would never meet 90% of sorcs or see them play...

Most sorcs will appear to be quite bad in a PUG with 2 scouts and no clerics :p

every sorc i've met is solo.. and i've out mezzed every single one of them with my sm.. which is quite pathetic given there mezz range ;x and proceeded to mop the floor with them

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
every sorc i've met is solo.. and i've out mezzed every single one of them with my sm.. which is quite pathetic given there mezz range ;x and proceeded to mop the floor with them

lol cocky arent you, what sorcs have you been meeting?

X

xGenocidex

Commandment said:

No.. I'm not cocky tbh i don't even use my sm anymore let alone play daoc for that matter.. when i did play tho i just failed to see how random sorcs can get rr9+ without using the class effectively... silly things like... trying to mezz from 1000 range.. running into dd range and dying... pressing moc when they have 5% life or so left... moccing and killing sm pet first then dying to the sm (yes i kid you not thats happend to me before and i honestly cannot fathom why on earth someone would use moc vs a pet when - A, they aren't going to melee the sm and B, the pet was mezzed anyway)... silly things like that... boggles the mind

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
No.. I'm not cocky tbh i don't even use my sm anymore let alone play daoc for that matter.. when i did play tho i just failed to see how random sorcs can get rr9+ without using the class effectively... silly things like... trying to mezz from 1000 range.. running into dd range and dying... pressing moc when they have 5% life or so left... moccing and killing sm pet first then dying to the sm (yes i kid you not thats happend to me before and i honestly cannot fathom why on earth someone would use moc vs a pet when - A, they aren't going to melee the sm and B, the pet was mezzed anyway)... silly things like that... boggles the mind

I see a flaw here ;)

If your SM pet was mezzed, then you havent won the mezz war every singel time coz if you had, he hadent got a mezz away.. The question is where you mezzed or not? I guess you wherent coz he had the pet as target for his mez coz he knows he is screwed if it starts to hit/interupt him and he needed to make a disition to mezz you or the pet as I think your pet was set on attack on him so it came running at high speedto wards him. Then again, I realt dont know why he started to nuce the pet, if he kills you, the pet problem will die with you.

Corect?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Rhana said:
I see a flaw here ;)

If your SM pet was mezzed, then you havent won the mezz war every singel time coz if you had, he hadent got a mezz away.. The question is where you mezzed or not? I guess you wherent coz he had the pet as target for his mez coz he knows he is screwed if it starts to hit/interupt him and he needed to make a disition to mezz you or the pet as I think your pet was set on attack on him so it came running at high speedto wards him. Then again, I realt dont know why he started to nuce the pet, if he kills you, the pet problem will die with you.

Corect?
No flaw, it was actually the adding eldritch from behind who mezzed the pet, ofc he also went on the kill the eldritch after... right? :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Commandment said:
sorcs aint allways easy :< espicly when your grp insists you drive and upon entering clip range of our grp, kippie insta nearsights you.

there is no fun in that lemme tell you :< :touch:

Any sorc agreeing to lead the group = crap sorc imo xD
Theres no reason whatsoever for a sorc to lead a grp seeing as you have longer range, longer radius than the enemy and if they insta you most likely wont even get caught in the mezz and can easily demezz your grpmates.

Plus, Post NF you will get sos'ed on anyway vs 99% of the hibgrps so might aswell just drop Speedwarp on inc and run back a bit :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Theres no reason whatsoever for a sorc to lead a grp seeing as you have longer range, longer radius than the enemy and if they insta you most likely wont even get caught in the mezz and can easily demezz your grpmates.

Plus, Post NF you will get sos'ed on anyway vs 99% of the hibgrps so might aswell just drop Speedwarp on inc and run back a bit :p

all the groups that i join make me lead! i am abused!

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
No flaw, it was actually the adding eldritch from behind who mezzed the pet, ofc he also went on the kill the eldritch after... right? :)

matter cleared :)

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

saw your guild movie, mostly becose I wanted to see how other tics play (my regards to yours by the way). Best thing with it was that you showed differnt fights from different players, so you guys gave a good show how your gg work and with the ventrilo (I gues you use it) conversation during the fights made it even better. Enjoyed it.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
Kippie is the most annoying eldritch ever!

Damn you Vodkafairy!

:p

orly , then u never met my lvl 24 bg1 eldritch!!

(ignore the fact shes stripped!)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

Aye. Totally true.

A sorc won't generally win a head on collision vs. a bard due to sos/instas etc. so a speed warp negates sos pretty much in terms of utility and the few seconds before impact allows the group to spread.

Sorted ^^

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
It's not like they need the debuff tho? :x I'd be doing 600ish on my sorcs, without getting debuffed, so that's only going to get better for bainshees, so they're not lacking :p

well bainshee dont have a 10000% LIFETAP or a ML9 PET or a MEZZZ

aye its gona be good for bainshee

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Commandment said:

I'd jump a rr9-10-11 tank any day before i jump a rr5 sorc :p On t1 connection or 56k :p

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
tell me in what situtation can i beat a rr5 nightshade who lands pa + cd and purge is down.

If you let him land cd you should really learn to turn the other way and run as hell...

X

xGenocidex

Rhana said:
I see a flaw here ;)

Corect?

Nah thats one i lost :p and i don't know why he started to nuke the moc either let alone moc on it ;x it wasn't even ml9'd yet... if your going to moc on someone you atleat make sure you have the right target rather than a mezzed pet ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom