Favourite original Star Wars movie

Whats your favourite of the 3 Original Star Wars movies ?

• Star Wars

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Thanks for that, but I'm even more confused now LOL !

Where do I start ? I need to speak to someone who's read em all I think :)

My bf has read most of them now Lamp, if you want to PM me I will get him to give you a shout and you can discuss away to your hearts content :)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
why isnt 1 2 and 3 ther? :O all others soooo crap caus its old xD

naah just kidding, the best is empire strikes back seen 4 5 6 maybe 20+++ times all of them and even 1 2 3 4 5 6 marathon a few times xD

Btw did vader ever get astma medicin? sounded like he didnt get it on a few ages, and im sure he was so evil becaus his mum hated that he used that astma medicin and wanted revenge

*kssssh*kaaaash* <--- see?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Lamp said:
Thanks for that, but I'm even more confused now LOL !

Where do I start ? I need to speak to someone who's read em all I think :)

Start where you're interested. Having seen all of the films, "Shadows of the Empire" might be a good starting place, set between the empire strikes back and the return of the jedi, it covers the search for Han(among other things) and includes a few new major characters, a really nice start imo.

From there, I read two sets of short stories - tales from the empire and tales from jabba's palace, the first of these was the best imo(tales from the empire), had a better selection of stories, the other was not really to my tastes but it was still entertaining.

Tales from the empire also contains two short stories that features my favorite star wars character - Corran Horn. After reading these books I read the first four of the "Star wars: X-wing Rogue Squadron" series, which mainly follows Corran Horn and Rogue squadron a few years after the end of the return of the jedi. The X-wing series is really, really good imo. looking forward to getting the last three of the series asap.

Would recommend the above books especially, as they really did pull me in to the whole star wars thing alot.

I've never actually read a book of the original trilogy, I dont know why but I prefer to read the books that kinda support that story, when you go back and watch the films again after reading five or six of the books that are around that time period, especially the ones I mentioned above, you really do seem to notice more of whats going on :)

Happy reading though, let me know which books you choose! :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I fancy reading star wars book in order - as near as dammit - of the original three films - its the title to those that I'm after

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom