Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well isnt that kind of counterproductive to your point, since darth c.unt is such a more powerful name than darth godfather

Well it doesn't translate to the c word, but in any case, Vader is german and german is without a doubt the most powerful language.

And well, this Revan fella may have his powers flauntered more on local news stands, but DV was still ruling the empire.

Not a planet, an empire. If he wanted a planet, he made one.

Not to mention, if we take a step into the lore world, DVs powers were quite unmatched and are more shown in force unleashed then in the movies.

Hell, his apprentice can barely bring down a imperial star cruiser with the force.

Undefeated, caused the jedi "near-extinction" etc before even becoming "all he can be" and well, there can be only DV.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Revan ran the Sith Empire, also defeated the Madalorians.

Oh and The Force Unlleashed is technically seperate from the SW universe because Lucas didn't want those insane powers polluting the main story.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i would say that vader and revan are actually quite equal in their power level (both being way over nine thousand and near maximum) but pretty much the most powerful force sensitive person ever was darth nihlus. i mean, he didnt need a fleet to destroy all life on a world. he just focused on it real hard and there it went. and could have owned anyone force sensitive (every other sith lord or jedi ever to have existed) without even needing to clash lightsabers

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I am my own favorite Jedi, my mind trick works everytime and the girls dont see me.. :p

mooSe_

FH is my second home
windu
anakin is gay and qui gon jin is crap at being a jedi

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I thought Windu as a character was fine
but Sam Jackson ??!!? Nooooo way. He's not a great actor. All he plays is your standard "mutherfucker" character everyone loves. All his roles pretty much require him to "act" & speak the same. So, IMO badly casted. Should have picked someone like...Gary Oldman

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Got to be Obi Wan - original & best. Much less waving of the lightsaber, but can get it on when he wants to.

+ Alec Guinness brought some true class to the ANH.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got to be Obi Wan - original & best. Much less waving of the lightsaber, but can get it on when he wants to.

+ Alec Guinness brought some true class to the ANH.

Sir Alec was a class act no doubt.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
got to be yoda, just cos of his role in the starwars gangsta rap

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Sir Alec was a class act no doubt.

yeah when I said Obi wan I meant from the real starwars films not those 3 imposters they made to boost revenue.

btw rofl@ 1 vote for luke skywalker, how ironic lool

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Has two votes now!

Luke was a complete pussy, everyone wanted to be Han solo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom