favourite fast food in uk :P

your last meal on earth, which of these would you go to if you had no other choice :p

• Total voters

Outlander

Part of the furniture
okies I will agree subway is prolly the nicest fast food place Ive been to and that I would goto. moving back to newcastle soon so will no doubt end up eating from there again. :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Outlander said:
okies I will agree subway is prolly the nicest fast food place Ive been to and that I would goto. moving back to newcastle soon so will no doubt end up eating from there again. :)

really? at last we can be closer together forever!

(i live near crudcastle fyi :D)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
mcdonalds only serve beef derivative in a bap. burger king is far better, XL bacon cheese burger! though i would rather go to little chef, or even wimpy, i wouldnt really call it fast food though.

noob! its pronouces WHOPPER cheese :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, since i don't live in the UK...enjoy your last day on earth b*tches :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Large Donner, plain with regular chips and a milkshake... kkthx.

McDonalds: Once every 3-4 weeks.
Burger King: Only before the cinema.
KFC: Not often.
Wimpy: =( *Cries*
Kebab: Closest, fastest to make and quickest to bring home..

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Cemeterygates said:
does curry really class as fast food tho? as atleast from doin em myself they seem to be a lot better the longer u leave em to fester for :p

Brilliant word, my curry is festering... fesssssssster!

Issit just me or whenever I cook a curry I know exactly whats gone in it but there's always still things I can't identify? Oo

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Burger King

Nothing beats a XL Double Whopper meal. I mean its the only burger ever that always fills me up

tris-

Bubble said:
Burger King

Nothing beats a XL Double Whopper meal. I mean its the only burger ever that always fills me up

dont suppose you tryed a double quarter pounder with cheese at mc ds? half a pound of 100% beef, fat dripping everywhere is an added extra.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
Brilliant word, my curry is festering... fesssssssster!

Issit just me or whenever I cook a curry I know exactly whats gone in it but there's always still things I can't identify? Oo
just you i think^^
i can identify anything in most foods though:p

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
:bazbeer:
kebab
:bazbeer:
only cos there is a kebab shop opposite the bus stop i wait at to go home from work of an evening.smells feckin amazin so i get home starving:D this smell torture builds up to a craving that i eventually have to give in to.prolly only once a month unless i go out drinking an get shit faced - i cant seem to resist a kebab then either..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Terracotta2 said:
Wimpy still exists? ain't seen one of them around in like 10 years :(

Yes, one in Penzance, cornwall :) Best Quarter Pouder by a country mile.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Other - Hardee's Five Star Burger. As burgers go this is the mother! Prefer Seafood myself, some nice sushi or BBQ some large Tiger Prawns & Tuna.

Himse

FH is my second home
KFC, Chinese and a good kebab after drinking, i cannot decide

so i chose KFC.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mikah75 said:
omg, that is vile rofl!
thats fucking rough ez:p:puke:
aye thats me.

Wimpy was nice tbh but they shut them all down round here because places like McD's and BK were whooping there arse.
Used to love BK but since that sodding evil advertising campaign with the burgers filled with bits of bone and grissley tissue dripping blood i honestly haven't been able to even think about eating one with out feeling sick.

Bastards they are who ever made that If i want to eat stuff let me eat it, dont tell me whats in it, if i want to know i'll ask ffs ever heard the old chestnut "ignorance is bliss"?

might try choddys idea of making ones own though that sounds good.... psst Chod, you got a recipe for them or you just whop it in a pan?

tris-

ez, you eat curry with fucking cheese on it. how can you turn down anything?!

Lethul

FH is my second home
you should all try "mAx" in sweden, its soooooooooo much better than BK/Mcd :D

Eyres

Banned
Amanita said:
Low grade chicken ftw!

hahahaha

chippy is king :( fish chips and curry!

but it all depends whats mood your in, or more so what your under the influence of..... always makes food the best ever :p

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:
does curry really class as fast food tho? as atleast from doin em myself they seem to be a lot better the longer u leave em to fester for :p

Dunno, my local houses take about 10 -15 mins, i have waited longer in Mcshithole's ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom