favourite fast food in uk :P

your last meal on earth, which of these would you go to if you had no other choice :p

• Total voters

- English -

Resident Freddy
Whats yours :p

pointless i know, nevertheless fun :D

edit: maybe it wasnt such a good idea to put other, as i bet people will be like, chicken tika masala etc :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
rather a chinese, but u to noob to list it :p mcdonalds is grose, only employers wuld eat there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
mcdonalds only serve beef derivative in a bap. burger king is far better, XL bacon cheese burger! though i would rather go to little chef, or even wimpy, i wouldnt really call it fast food though.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
mc donalds is 100% beef fyi :p. if it wasnt then it would be illegal for them to advertise and say "our burgers are 100% beef". they have to be, or trading standards would of been knocking doors down a long time ago.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Large donner kebab with chips and garlic sauce, all the way :) And damn you, im hungry now!

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
hmm for some reason I find this depressing... having to eat such crap as my last meal on earth :(

I contemplated 'not eating' but then again, I wouldn't wan't to die of starvation :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Lmao who the heck voted for little chef??

I'd go to BK and get Burgered senceless tbh.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i dont eat fast food:<
only chinese occasionally, but thats the only naughty thing i eat

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah i had heard you've been known to nibble a little chinese :p

word on the street is he rather liked it, long time :fluffle:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:

omg, that is vile rofl!
thats fucking rough ez:p:puke:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
mc donalds is 100% beef fyi :p. if it wasnt then it would be illegal for them to advertise and say "our burgers are 100% beef". they have to be, or trading standards would of been knocking doors down a long time ago.

aye mcdonalds aspire to the heart of quality. When i was travelling in south east asia i met this Brazillian farmer, he was powerful owned alot of land etc. he talked abotu how many farmers were contracted to mcdonalds to give them certain parts of the beef.. u wanna know what bits ? :) well after they give all the nice bits to higher quality food sellers they give the small amount of meatl left of the toe bones etc and a bit of grissle and marrow to mcdonalds. it realyl is grose.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

actually over in Asia its not a chinese think its a thai thing :D funny when u hear a 18yr old thai girl say it to some 60yr old fat bloke from Stoke. soooo believable :clap:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nandos double chicken breats in Pita and chips = instant happy

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
subway for teh fecking win. That place r0x

I'll take you there one day Outty

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I'm fed up of burgers tbh, if I could have anything I'd have like a family bucket from KFC. Can't beat them chicken legs :) It is pricey, but I dont often get chance to eat there.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I had KFC Saturday, The burger meal forgot the name, and on sunday i had chicken fried rice, early monday morning 3am was sick, 6am was sick, 2 pm was sick had the shits. Now wednesday i feel fine and never eating a kfc or chinese again ! (yea right!)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Mojo said:
does curry really class as fast food tho? as atleast from doin em myself they seem to be a lot better the longer u leave em to fester for :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
tris- said:

but every part of a cow is considered beef :(

(even the hooves :eek6: )

testicle burgers ftw :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
fast food can foad, making pr0 chinese meals self = priceless or french gormet meals hrmmm

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ormorof said:
but every part of a cow is considered beef :(

(even the hooves :eek6: )

testicle burgers ftw :p

Yep, that's why I only make my own burgers nowdays from premium ground beef that I get my local butcher to do before my eyes. Costs more but the taste is worth it and I know I am not getting fatty meat and testicles mixed in.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Yep, that's why I only make my own burgers nowdays from premium ground beef that I get my local butcher to do before my eyes. Costs more but the taste is worth it and I know I am not getting fatty meat and testicles mixed in.
meh...bollock burger ftw!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom