• Total voters

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm Chritoper Lee would be a great Death! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
Thats the Dirty Pair, not discworld.

Yes but it's so good and their sooooo cute that they should be in everything! :) :worthy: :)

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Hmm Chritoper Lee would be a great Death! :D

As I have stated earlier, get your hands on the animated Soul Music and Wyrd Sisters by Cosgrove Hall and you'll see that Christopher Lee is just perfection as the voice of Death :)

In fact most of the voices are superbly well chosen, but some do stand out more. Mustrum Ridcully is voiced by Graham Crowden and that works so well and Annette Crosby makes a fine Granny Weatherwax. Even ones you wouldn't have thought of work brilliantly, like say Neil Morrisey as the voice of Mort and Les Dennis as The Fool/Verence II.

And the songs they produced for Soul Music are brilliant.

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
As has been pointed out, there are sooo many brilliant Discworld characters I don't think I could pick an absolute favourite.

Going off topic slightly, although Soul Music is not my favourite book some of the stuff Pratchett comes up with in it is brilliant. Two things that stick in my mind is when every one keeps asking the main character "Are you sure you're not Elvish?" and the wizards with "Born To Rune" written on their backs. Absolute class!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom