Fav slang for penis?

Gamah

Banned
pfft penis is alright i suppose... try having a "Vagina" that sucks, i mean at least you can call someone a penis and it sounds comical and a put down @ same time call them a vagina and i swear youll be blushing before you get to the gina bit :(
its an awful word it sounds so eeeugh!

[edit: oh and i didnt mean "try having a vagina that sucks" because tbh that would pwn, bad grammar i meant try having a vagina... that sucks! not one that actually i mean the word is terrible... i'll get my coat ]

The old meat curtains are fine..you have your problems like a period, but you obviously don’t have the inconvenience of a fucking wood cock when you start thinking about sex, you get a bit moist but no one notices..I for the other hand get a rock on and knock over plant pots when I turn.

I have a problem with my sex drive anyway, its a lot higher than my GF's which leads to Mr Johnston rising to the occasion quite regularly which embarrasing when your at the office and the boss calls you over. The need to think about Vladamir having a post session shit in order to remove the unwanted wood is strong.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I for the other hand get a rock on and knock over plant pots when I turn.

Very, VERY small plants. Like, mini kaktuzes or...umm...

Yeah you have a small dick! :D

Anyways, yeah, women don't appreciate the trouble with the woody woodpecker down there.

If you're rock hard and want to sexor someone, you're a sexist pig.

If you might not get it up every time, due to whatnot, it's the WOMAN who's not hot enough.

Bloody hell it's not always about you pussyflaunting motherf*ckers :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Spear of embarrasement.

Meat flute

Love pole

Dingeling

Snorren

and a few others!

Gamah

Banned
Hey, buddy, quote the right post ;)

Sorry I had an erection at the time of posting so I SMASHED through the desk and knocked hte monitor off when pressing the quote button.

Lucky though because I turned to get some paper and knocked out the boss.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
yes that

and snorren, not snören is a word for penis in swedish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom