Fav slang for penis?

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I call mine.... THE BARON!

most just call it 'small' :(

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Python of Mens Pants ( nod to Dave Allen for that one :p )

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
why is it though that 'penis' actually sounds ruder than any of the suggestions given

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft penis is alright i suppose... try having a "Vagina" that sucks, i mean at least you can call someone a penis and it sounds comical and a put down @ same time call them a vagina and i swear youll be blushing before you get to the gina bit :(
its an awful word it sounds so eeeugh!

[edit: oh and i didnt mean "try having a vagina that sucks" because tbh that would pwn, bad grammar i meant try having a vagina... that sucks! not one that actually i mean the word is terrible... i'll get my coat ]

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
pfft penis is alright i suppose... try having a "Vagina" that sucks, i mean at least you can call someone a penis and it sounds comical and a put down @ same time call them a vagina and i swear youll be blushing before you get to the gina bit :(
its an awful word it sounds so eeeugh!

[edit: oh and i didnt mean "try having a vagina that sucks" because tbh that would pwn, bad grammar i meant try having a vagina... that sucks! not one that actually i mean the word is terrible... i'll get my coat ]

dont let the door hit your fanny on the way out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom