Fat crossrealming in ALB frontier

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
VF, I think u need to return his comforting blanket. He seems a bit worried without it.

Davian

Fledgling Freddie
Don't bother Heheyougotboned. Only way for them to get anywhere. So let them have their fun.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
If only tenderfoot had`nt lost his bottle this morning and finished off the last 2 mids on berks lord i don`t think all this would be happening now :p Oo 169 in BG right now Mids r Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive i tell u!

majik

Banned
care.gif

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
cross realming sux... but it dont look like cross realming to me. more like hibs just being muppetts and taking advantage of all mids hard work :)

but if they r cross realming . all i can say is that what comes around goes around and they will both reap what they sow :)

p.s u will get the relics cos atm alb co-opoeration sux bigtime. to many super hero soloers and rp farming fg's that dont wanna try helkp organise a decent defense:(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
cross realming sux... but it dont look like cross realming to me. more like hibs just being muppetts and taking advantage of all mids hard work :)

but if they r cross realming . all i can say is that what comes around goes around and they will both reap what they sow :)

p.s u will get the relics cos atm alb co-opoeration sux bigtime. to many super hero soloers and rp farming fg's that dont wanna try helkp organise a decent defense:(

I remember when Hibs accused mids + albs for doin it in the beginning of NF.

This is exactly the same thing but different :D

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I remember when Hibs accused mids + albs for doin it in the beginning of NF.

This is exactly the same thing but different :D

im not complaining . as i siad i dont think its cross realmign just one realm taking advantage of another realms hard work. same as hibs alsways do. :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
i think it smells!!!

and i really hope som1 suffers from this! i hate Xrealming!

teaming up like that sucks :( wankers all of you crossrealming bastards :wanker:

it really ruins the game for manny of us when ppl aint playing fair...

Idea for GOA... give 1 week ban to all the shitheads in their /bg /cg if it was set up with in the same houre! cause no1 is that fast! and ban the leaders perion! hate u fucking xrealmers!

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
i think it smells!!!

teaming up like that sucks :( wankers all of you crossrealming bastards :wanker:

Seems to me you are the only one suffering lad..... :wanker:
Next! :wij:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if they both attack at exactly the same time it might be, but if hibs just join in and take advantage of the situation it's fair game - tis why there's three realms and not just two.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
if they both attack at exactly the same time it might be, but if hibs just join in and take advantage of the situation it's fair game - tis why there's three realms and not just two.

aye thats how i saw it .. mids been banging on towers/keeps since early morning (i online 10:30am'ish and mids had already taken berk+all towers and a cple other towers to set up camp for day .

hibs didnt seem apparant in our frontier till later in the afternoon when they took beno. and towers to set up a port.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
to be honest lots of hibs were on master level raids most of the day, so well done to the groups that got Beno :)

as far as cross realming goes - no mids and hibs were killing each other on sight everytime I saw them.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Agree - it's what happened to hibs first couple of weeks in NF. Ain't been on this weekend so missed it all :(

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi

btw a short story, bulwye called me at the morning 8:40 that's 7:40 uk time that he had just taken berkstad with 12 mids, more and more came online ardamel aswell later on and we decided 2 piss of albs, not much more in it.

ty arda for a busy daoc day

:clap:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Yes because there was never any cross realming by Albion when we've tried to go for relics before.

jimmy.JPG

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
sirius said:
btw a short story, bulwye called me at the morning 8:40 that's 7:40 uk time that he had just taken berkstad with 12 mids, more and more came online ardamel aswell later on and we decided 2 piss of albs, not much more in it.

Did I get this right - someone called you at 7.40 on a Sunday morning about taking a keep? :eek6: If someone did that to me I'd tell them to f*ck off and go back to bed :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
sirius said:

haha, sad that you are serious

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
i think it smells!!!

Idea for GOA... give 1 week ban to all the shitheads in their /bg /cg if it was set up with in the same houre! cause no1 is that fast! and ban the leaders perion! hate u fucking xrealmers!

well i think you're velly paranoid and stupid, but that's just me :mad:

Arthur

Banned
Galoma said:
i think it smells!!!

I hope they ban the realmwar map too you clueless morontard.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It was a very fun day from an albs perspective and to be honest, albion deserved to loose it. 26 people o nan ML8 raid whilst 2 relic doors are open, 1 for each relic. That's jsut asking for trouble :p

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
i think it smells!!!

there is something called warmap opens with /rw ?
this isnt the only time the defending realm gets invaded by 2 realms, since when there is a keep take going thats your best shot on taking one yourself and so so..

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
This ones so funny, as we didnt do an alarm clock or night raid, someone has to make some shit up to compansate for their shite defence :wij:

Hardly saw an alb until the final moments, then bang, its gone. Then they all logged just as fast, setting their alarm clocks in haste I expect:flame:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
This ones so funny, as we didnt do an alarm clock or night raid, someone has to make some shit up to compansate for their shite defence :wij:

Hardly saw an alb until the final moments, then bang, its gone. Then they all logged just as fast, setting their alarm clocks in haste I expect:flame:

I think you've lost the plot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom