Fat crossrealming in ALB frontier

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta say gratz, although Alb defense was a bit of a shambles.

In then end we decided we'd rather keep the power relics for the current version of Dark Age of Castalot and didn't bother to focus a defense on the strength relic.

Enjoy it ;)

PS. did i read that relics get reset with Catacombs anyway?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
to be honest lots of hibs were on master level raids most of the day, so well done to the groups that got Beno :)

as far as cross realming goes - no mids and hibs were killing each other on sight everytime I saw them.

it was 1fg of hibs that took beno fyi. i was there :D

and ye bout time this happened too the albs tbh , hib got gang raped wen Nf came out so wat goes around comes around.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Well the hib beno take BG started from my BG i set up to take the 4 Behn twrs and keep back, when then sat at beno t4 for no word of a lie for about 2 1/2 hrs tryin to get the numbers for the beno attack. finally we got it sorted and took twr 2 and then drove the ram round beno to twr 1 :D

I left not long after about 1 fg albs arrived done my part by then. log back on 7 hours later to see all hell had broken lose on the albs.

I very much doubt any cross realming occurred, otherthan the odd hug/kiss goin round.

Eble

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
This was never ment to be a RR, it just evolved into one.

As for the xteaming accusations - there never was any. We took Berk and wanted only to hold it for farm purpose. Not very many albs showed up, so we went for Beno to get albions started. Again not very much action. We still wanted to do some farming and Berk was getting higher, So we decided to take Bold to force albs out to fight. Now some came but not very many, relicgate was open and more mids came to albion - Then why not take advantage and stir things up a bit - we took more towers and keeps, still having Berk as the backup for farm purpose. Hibs did take Beno, yes. We did not want to fight at Beno, as it was low lvl, and decided to leave Hibs alone, as long as they did not break our port - nothing wrong with that - as for combat, we fought hibs just as often as we fought albs.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
whines and shit aside, i think today was fantastic, after all the keep/tower takes had died down there was plenty of rvr going on in the alb frontier.
This is pretty much what NF is about, large scale rvr (and no i dont mean zerging)

there was a few reasons hibs went to alb today.

We saw mids were there taking stuff so thought we would join in.
Yesterday albs had two of our keeps, we wanted some payback.
We wanted to have a pop at the relic too, we would have got it if people had listened in the BG.

Hope we get more days like that in the future, seems sunday is fast becoming rvr day :)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
whines and shit aside, i think today was fantastic, after all the keep/tower takes had died down there was plenty of rvr going on in the alb frontier.
This is pretty much what NF is about, large scale rvr (and no i dont mean zerging)

there was a few reasons hibs went to alb today.

We saw mids were there taking stuff so thought we would join in.
Yesterday albs had two of our keeps, we wanted some payback.
We wanted to have a pop at the relic too, we would have got it if people had listened in the BG.

Hope we get more days like that in the future, seems sunday is fast becoming rvr day :)

Totally agree with u I hade fun.

I think all sides had fun today, or at least I hope so lag was terrible when 167 albs attacked tower at Bold with about 130 mids close tower.

/salute Albs
/salute Hibs

Special thx to Lucial that saved me from getting killed of an NPC

/kiss Lucial (If I remember right ur name was so) I own u one m8

/Pilare

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
the final stand in bold t1

was so funny , 160 albs outside , 90 mids inside , tower was lev10, and 4 supp sm downstairs :) poor albs :) for a verry short period i feel like stop nuking :) they keept running in the door , just to die before they got inside

was just ... priceless

Marc

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
Yes because there was never any cross realming by Albion when we've tried to go for relics before.

jimmy.JPG

LOL Chinny Reckon. The favourite saying of primary school kids in the 80's :D

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Bigbrother said:
was so funny , 160 albs outside , 90 mids inside , tower was lev10, and 4 supp sm downstairs :) poor albs :) for a verry short period i feel like stop nuking :) they keept running in the door , just to die before they got inside

was just ... priceless

once more into the valley of death rode the 160..... Geeez guys how many rp's did u get from that farming session?

Albs had zerg mentality last night :(

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:

was just ... priceless
Aye that was fun. And after 30 mins(afaik) we charged, stopped and ran back in :) The funny thing is that most of the albs just stood there as if they were afk. They could have wiped us at that point.
We then waited another 30 mins before charging again. Not as many albs this time and we had no problem wiping them.
10 mins later they returned and this time we got zerged big time.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
sirius said:
btw a short story, bulwye called me at the morning 8:40 that's 7:40 uk time that he had just taken berkstad with 12 mids, more and more came online ardamel aswell later on and we decided 2 piss of albs, not much more in it.

ty arda for a busy daoc day

:clap:

old.Whoodoo said:
This ones so funny, as we didnt do an alarm clock or night raid, someone has to make some shit up to compansate for their shite defence :wij:

Hardly saw an alb until the final moments, then bang, its gone. Then they all logged just as fast, setting their alarm clocks in haste I expect:flame:

7.40 on a sunday, if thats not Alarmclock I dont know what is. :p

But nevermind that, got a shock when I got home at 7 in the evening to see ½ the alb keeps gone.
But it was great fun, thanks mids. :p well and hibs for making it difficult.
At least I got to break in my Earthwizz.

Good job Mids, you deserved the relic, we choose to defend power instead, would have gone for both power instead. But nevermind. Great Fun. do that more often please. :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
LOL Chinny Reckon. The favourite saying of primary school kids in the 80's :D

Wasn't Park Spring in Leeds was it? :) That craze started there afaik when I was there in the 80s.

Marc

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
Wasn't Park Spring in Leeds was it? :) That craze started there afaik when I was there in the 80s.

lol nah, i just heard it all the time in blackpool. Or, whilst rubbing your chin you would say "jimmy".

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
lol nah, i just heard it all the time in blackpool. Or, whilst rubbing your chin you would say "jimmy".

Here we'd stroke the chin and go "See this beard? Chinny reckon!" Or "Hmmm beard!!! If someone was bullshitting. Or if someone was talking shite you'd stoke your chin and just stare at them.

Used to have "Ye Keith you're living!" and "Ye varta twenty lots!"

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

rampant said:
once more into the valley of death rode the 160..... Geeez guys how many rp's did u get from that farming session?

Albs had zerg mentality last night :(

not sure about the others but i got about 40K :)

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think they were crossrealming, Hibs just taking advantage of a rampant alb frontier, thats all. Seen mid groups fight hib groups and us happily interfering with that.

It was really a chaotic RvR day.. our BG was a mess. People running around solo or with half filled groups :eek7: .

Can only blame ourselves, but pretty content we only lost the str relic in the end and managed to keep both our pow relics.

lucial

Fledgling Freddie
to Pilare

thansk mate...i just saw u with 10% health and u would die from the npc..i just decided not to take advantage from the situtation for some rps..anyway my group was waiting for me so why not help once an enemy realm..just for the fun tbh..u could easily port anyway if dead from the npc..:p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>whines and shit aside, i think today was fantastic, after all the keep/tower takes had died down there was plenty of rvr going on in the alb frontier.

days like this is what make DAOC better than any other game on the market imho.

>We wanted to have a pop at the relic too, we would have got it if people had listened in the BG.

As long as only the power relic gate was down, we were able to defend it easely. Considering the mid power relic and our power relic are located close to eachother, we could manage the strain, even with leadership on the albion side being completely in shambles. It was when the second relic gate went down that that it became obvious to me and some other people that there was no way we could defend all 3 relics at once. At this moment a decision was made to abandon the STR relic and only send a token defense group to there and concentrate on the 2 power relics.

The reasoning behind that was that we can take our own relics back more easely than the enemy one we hold.

>Hope we get more days like that in the future, seems sunday is fast becoming rvr day.

I agree and hope this trend continues... large scale epic warfare is what attracts me to this game.

I had a great day, damn i need to respec my ra`s so i get moc 3 back :/

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
im not complaining . as i siad i dont think its cross realmign just one realm taking advantage of another realms hard work. same as hibs alsways do. :)
And albs and mids aswell, if hib take a mid keep albs come farm. if hibs take a alb keep mids come farm dont be hypoctit. The warmap changed the idea of rvr, live with it. :cheers:

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
to be honest lots of hibs were on master level raids most of the day, so well done to the groups that got Beno :)

as far as cross realming goes - no mids and hibs were killing each other on sight everytime I saw them.
I can ensure we ran in a FG and we didnt spare mids neither albs, on the other hand mids and albs kiled us aswell...

In my vision.. You albs blamed the AC raids last time, this time you cant!
You are assraped in primetime this time, of you need something to blame. we understand you dont admit failure :fluffle:

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
I can ensure we ran in a FG and we didnt spare mids neither albs, on the other hand mids and albs kiled us aswell...

In my vision.. You albs blamed the AC raids last time, this time you cant!
You are assraped in primetime this time, of you need something to blame. we understand you dont admit failure :fluffle:

Got nothing to say about last night, but last time Hibs did a RR was it only albs blaiming hibs for a Ac raid or was it facts?

Imo theres a difference in looking for something to blaim on and pointing out facts.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Deadnala said:
And albs and mids aswell, if hib take a mid keep albs come farm. if hibs take a alb keep mids come farm dont be hypoctit. The warmap changed the idea of rvr, live with it. :cheers:

i was refering to relic raids... hibs are more well known to butt in in one way or other to try spoil it. or take advantage of another realms hard work :) because after all . as hibs always state. they are the poor ikkle underpopulated weak realm innit.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
u got outnumbered 1st time in ur life ?!

Actually, mids tend to outnumber albs in RvR now. Again tonight, mids had 75+ in alb frontier while we only had 60 defending.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Generation said:
Actually, mids tend to outnumber albs in RvR now. Again tonight, mids had 75+ in alb frontier while we only had 60 defending.

holy cow mid was JUST 15 more omg nerfbat inc to a town nere u... christ i dont know how many times i have got gangbanged by the 1xx alb warden+hb+gol zerg in my daoc time, and that will be arund 3 years now.

as Justin say "cry me a river" feat 50 cent ofc :worthy:

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
holy cow mid was JUST 15 more omg nerfbat inc to a town nere u... christ i dont know how many times i have got gangbanged by the 1xx alb warden+hb+gol zerg in my daoc time, and that will be arund 3 years now.

as Justin say "cry me a river" feat 50 cent ofc :worthy:

It's a simple fact you tard, Mids still like to whine about the population imbalance issues and QQ that albs got about 10% more players. But they now outnumber us in active RvR players so i hope we don't don't see that lame excuse used again :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
funny how there always have to be another explenation for loosing relic keep tower etc then just accept it and try and retake it imo.
Blame bad defence for example.....well u think hibs with less numbers would storm a keep were u allready would put up the best deffence there is, what would be the point of that humongously stupid tactic??? To add to ur rps and have a nice slaughter for u so u can be happy:p?
Think like this...if u loose something and feel like u wanna blame whatever it is...just accept it and know that whatever tactic or luck or what is was.....it worked.Its like chess for gods sake u strike a deffence were the other cant stop u....then u get striked back etc etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom