Fast realm ranks

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If I used to do 10 - 20 K in an evening in Old Froniters I would go to bed happy (20K being really really excellent).

But that would mean playing 6hours! Atleast that is what it meant for me :(

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
onigiri

we did the maths from his /played time to rr10 and he literally spent about 40% of all possible time on daoc (including sleep etc)

good old malev

yepp, onigiri, and it was in of without rpboost and fg vs fg

majsan got his druid to rr11 in 22 days /played and thats mostly with FG vs FG fights, you and delira did none of those so a much bigger achievement from tera

damn right

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yah, Onigiri was fast.

Who was the fastest stealther(s) to ding rr10/11?

Prolly Jarvio lol :(

I used to average about 35k a nite in 4h play on my 28.8kbps roxxor net at home from rr7-almost 9 :D

Then i used to go to a net cafe and clock up 100k+ in 8 or so most weeks :p

Givf Adsl tbh :(

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
This is noway to fair to even compare but didin't we have rr8 lock around on Excalibur like 3-4 weeks after Catas was released? or was it longer timeline.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Y..OF was nice... 20-25k usually over 4-5 hours usually ( praise the SeeHidden! ) :p

On stealthers 20-25k was about 2 hours or less work imo in OF :p but ofcourse there were also bad days when you had like 20k in 4-5 hours. :(

Walking out of apk towards amg gave me 6-7k in like 5-10 minutes, OF afternoon fights probably gave the most rps on a stealther, atleast with me. Once primetime arrived the rp rate dropped but most of the time I logged out around 40-50k in 4hours or less. In OF my rp rate could even be higher if I didnt was on irc all the time. xD

Oh btw I remember when duoing with Elajt on sunday's then I used to play longer so we always had 70k which was quite alot ( on a stealther ) since there was no rpboost and you only got like 400-500k for the kills.

Good days. :D

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
On stealthers 20-25k was about 2 hours or less work imo in OF :p but ofcourse there were also bad days when you had like 20k in 4-5 hours. :(

Walking out of apk towards amg gave me 6-7k in like 5-10 minutes, OF afternoon fights probably gave the most rps on a stealther, atleast with me. Once primetime arrived the rp rate dropped but most of the time I logged out around 40-50k in 4hours or less. In OF my rp rate could even be higher if I didnt was on irc all the time. xD

Oh btw I remember when duoing with Elajt on sunday's then I used to play longer so we always had 70k which was quite alot ( on a stealther ) since there was no rpboost and you only got like 400-500k for the kills.

Good days. :D

Maybe...but i was rr1 to rr4L8/9 ... and i had to find peeps for buffs cause i had no bb... and i was usually solo :). So i remember doing like 5k/hour tbh. Much like 5 kills basically.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe...but i was rr1 to rr4L8/9 ... and i had to find peeps for buffs cause i had no bb... and i was usually solo :). So i remember doing like 5k/hour tbh. Much like 5 kills basically.

And you were not an Infiltrator! :p ;)

( Since I guess you didnt played in the OP sb era or maybe I'm wrong. )

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if you make a lan this patch for a week or two you could probably ding rr10. asuming 30k/hr for 18 hrs, 7 days a week, for two weeks straight = ~7 mil rps

need a good group able to powergame, some luck with being on 'underpopulated' realm and need good agramon action round the clock. but its very possible if some group is crazy enough to actually do it :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
if you make a lan this patch for a week or two you could probably ding rr10. asuming 30k/hr for 18 hrs, 7 days a week, for two weeks straight = ~7 mil rps

need a good group able to powergame, some luck with being on 'underpopulated' realm and need good agramon action round the clock. but its very possible if some group is crazy enough to actually do it :p

done that on avalon not quite a week was 3 weeks of lan gaming :ninja:

havnt played avalon since and well daoc since!

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
ur sig sucks d3f1, like u would be able to deal dmg! ha!!

Me thinks Pajkastning (tera) got his druid to rr11 pwetty quick! :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
onigiri

we did the maths from his /played time to rr10 and he literally spent about 40% of all possible time on daoc (including sleep etc)

good old malev

Yea malevolencia was one crazy ass mofo :p remember running around with his cabbie on my cleric in OF a few times

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Prolly Jarvio lol :(

I used to average about 35k a nite in 4h play on my 28.8kbps roxxor net at home from rr7-almost 9 :D

Then i used to go to a net cafe and clock up 100k+ in 8 or so most weeks :p

Givf Adsl tbh :(

Not sure who was the fastestest stealther tbh.. I know rambo went quite fast tbh.. he was slowish at first :x soon as he got the hang of it tho all you seen was "killed by rambo" "killed by rambo" "killed by rambo" (this was wayyyy before Deadly shadows was made before some mindless fool goes "OMG HE ZERGED IT WITH DEADLY SHADOWS!"

C

Carss

Not sure who was the fastestest stealther tbh.. I know rambo went quite fast tbh.. he was slowish at first :x soon as he got the hang of it tho all you seen was "killed by rambo" "killed by rambo" "killed by rambo" (this was wayyyy before Deadly shadows was made before some mindless fool goes "OMG HE ZERGED IT WITH DEADLY SHADOWS!"

sure he made deadly shadows when he was high level but he still zerged pretty much all the time, always had people to back him up, each and everytime he would try to kill me, fail and then when it became came clear to him he wasnt going to drop me call on his butt buddies to dive in. There were much better infils than him.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
yeah well you did play a BD, the highest skilled class out there :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
this thread reminds me of Southpark does WoW, bunch of sad fucks who in their right mind games 10+ hours a day

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
I was one of the first healers to ding RR10 in OF..was 40 days /played .
Think we did 30-50 k each night..which was 4-5 hours max hehe..:worthy: old maelstrom

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Tankster: tho she confesed l8r, the lass spent more than 12 hr/day playing daoc.

Stormriderx

Eleasias hero

Those spring to mind from OF

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
This is noway to fair to even compare but didin't we have rr8 lock around on Excalibur like 3-4 weeks after Catas was released? or was it longer timeline.

think he was rr11 pretty fast as well.. that was pre rp boost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom