Fast realm ranks

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl who gained rp's fast, power played rvr, grow fast in realm ranks, old frontiers, NF, exc and prydwen.

Anyone that comes in to u mind?

Whats the records in getting realm ranks in time in OF and NF on exc and pryd?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
onigiri

we did the maths from his /played time to rr10 and he literally spent about 40% of all possible time on daoc (including sleep etc)

good old malev

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well in nf at pryd exc i reckong arumos the fastest one still ?
His theurgist delira or whatever name was 28 days played from lvl 1 to rr11 :D

Me on chanter was 33 or 34 days, Reckon there is prolly others that has less played :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos for me in excalibur server on multiple rr1-rr11 chars xD he is just crazeh!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Rages's other bm was called Eyn ... cant remember the other guy your talking abouts anme tho cept it was 3 letters also :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Didnt he/she keep getting killed by the green bug things in Emain?:(

Gamah

Banned
To think, I used to spend 16 hours a day playing daoc..what the fuck was I thinking.

C

Carss

Well in nf at pryd exc i reckong arumos the fastest one still ?
His theurgist delira or whatever name was 28 days played from lvl 1 to rr11 :D

Me on chanter was 33 or 34 days, Reckon there is prolly others that has less played :D

majsan got his druid to rr11 in 22 days /played and thats mostly with FG vs FG fights, you and delira did none of those so a much bigger achievement from tera

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
I started on my druid on hib/pryd the 20th oct 2003, after I deleted my 7L3 skald on pryd/mid.

22th oct 2003 I was 1L0
11th feb 2003 I was 7L0
13th nov 2004 I was 10L0

This was in old frontiers, I remember I wasent so much after malev/onigiri in starting from 1L0 and reaching 10L0 in OF.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
to be fair arumos just ran around add chambering things like pip in the WL insta kill era.... RP then becomes just a virtual number and you get your toon there and think oh ok.... its exclusivly always the casters that play like this and as far as im concerned anyone that does this is a plum and basically greifs and promotes a shit end game.

I have a lot of respect for the peeps that just played their class and got crap RP but just stuck with it because they enjoyed playing and RP's was just some worthless thing... These people I respected because they gave good fights and had zero interest in adding on other even though it means less RP's for themselves.

they are also the ones that people comment on here on the boards when their class is mentioned and they get realm nice positive feedback from realm adversaries in their gratz threads etc....

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
NP did a 1mil rp week during OF, pretty much terrorised the server that week.

Think it was a LAN session.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
NP did a 1mil rp week during OF, pretty much terrorised the server that week.

Think it was a LAN session.

I remember making 10k on my cler one night in OF and I was overjoyed :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I did RR10 on a 150 days /played exactly on warrior. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom