fast friar question

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Do strenght do a friar anything good?

I checked, it did not affect weaponskill, cannot think of anything else it should help on.. am i wrong? :D
Seen many friars with strenght on SC, so started to wonder

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
You can carry more loot or wood or siege equipment :)

Hehe, already needing to cap con,dex,quick,piety,staff,rejub,hits and all resists, i rather get lifter 1 ^^

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Goldragon said:
Hehe, already needing to cap con,dex,quick,piety,staff,rejub,hits and all resists, i rather get lifter 1 ^^

it r really easy to cap everything if u use a hammer and shield for rejuv and piety :D

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Goldragon said:

i doubt friars have that much available to waste

seeing as they dont get the benefit of cheap ras :(

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>i doubt friars have that much available to waste

>seeing as they dont get the benefit of cheap ras

The point is that you have absolutely no use for str in your sc template, unless you want to lug around lots of loot and wood etc and then you need to sacrifice some of the important stuff. I would surprised if anyone did that kind of exchange with knowledge of how the game works. We also are hurt by the low imbue values in 2hand weapons compared to those classes that can use onehanders/shields so you need MPs for a good template. You basically loose 4 slots from that, which makes the hammer/shield combo good if you end up being primary healer in a group. With mappable weapons you dont even need to clog up the qb with them.

And the passive RAs is more than enough considering you run solo or in small groups most of the time.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Iceflower said:
which makes the hammer/shield combo good if you end up being primary healer in a group.

????????????¿¿¿????

erm ..

lol :p

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Iceflower said:
which makes the hammer/shield combo good if you end up being primary healer in a group. With mappable weapons you dont even need to clog up the qb with them.

And the passive RAs is more than enough considering you run solo or in small groups most of the time.

:eek7:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Not all groups have the advantage of having a cleric in them you know... :(

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
Not all groups have the advantage of having a cleric in them you know... :(

Hate to say this .... as a friar myself ... don't go into the frontier without a cleric ;)

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
Speaking as a friar with 25 rejuve - I can keep a PvE group alive no problem, and +piety's a definite help there.

There's no way on God's good Earth that I could keep a group alive in RvR, and I don't think I could even if I respecced to 33/34 rejuve... but there actually is more to this game than just RvR :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>don't go into the frontier without a cleric

Considering the huge demand on friars in groups ;) I doubt I will follow your advice :D

Join the nerf determination movement for better gamebalance :D

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Motowntheta said:
Hate to say this .... as a friar myself ... don't go into the frontier without a cleric ;)

Make that 2 clerics

Friars are good for one thing - comedy names

pez

Can't get enough of FH
friars went through a brief fotm phase before enough people got them to 50 to realise how hard it is for them to compete. Its sad since they are a cool class but the sad truth is that 99% of people with lvl 50 friars probably never take them RvRing after RR2/3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom