TV Fargo

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its on More4, watching it now. Wife said she liked it.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
First ep is great. Not sure how the whole series will go, it could go either way, we'll see. I was prepared to be let down by the first ep so was really surprised.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I watched the film pretty much straight after (not seen it in years) and its totally different, think I preferred the direction the show is heading...hard to tell after one episode but looks like it should be good.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
There must be something about the whole setup or premise that just doesn't appeal to me. I seem to be one of the few individuals who can't stand the film and I found the first episode tedious.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Not seen the film for years, but I remember thinking it had an abrupt end, it just seem to stop. Loved it though

Might have to d/l it and watch it again

sayward

Resident Freddy
Liked the film. Til this thread didn't realise a series was on, so have downloaded the first episode so I'll let you know.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Loved it. Very Twin Peaks. What do you guys reckon?
Watched it last night, thought it was very good. Held our interest throughout. Can't remember much about the film tho except for the snow and the lady cop.

Edmond

I know that the film and the tv show aren't supposed to be connected, but in episode 3

They showed a framed red ice scraper on the wall in Stavros, the supermarket kings office. The blackmail note mentions that they 'know about the money'

Does this relate to the fact that maybe he found the original ransom money in the snow that Steve Buscemi's character marked out with the red ice scrapper

Maybe that's how he got his break building his empire. Just a thought

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Watched ep 1 last night.

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I know that the film and the tv show aren't supposed to be connected, but in episode 3

They showed a framed red ice scraper on the wall in Stavros, the supermarket kings office. The blackmail note mentions that they 'know about the money'

Does this relate to the fact that maybe he found the original ransom money in the snow that Steve Buscemi's character marked out with the red ice scrapper

Maybe that's how he got his break building his empire. Just a thought

Oh well spotted Edmond, I'd missed that. Nice one :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
First episode, can't say exactly where, but the dialogue seems somewhat off, or just apparent that it was scripted, at times. Not bad at all, I'd say.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fine, changing my mind here, love the nostalgic and oldschool feel of it. Good stuff.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just getting better and better - really enjoying it :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, she is somewhat likable. The two hitmen from Fargo feels completely out of place, cliche writing, acting and all that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, she is somewhat likable. The two hitmen from Fargo feels completely out of place, cliche writing, acting and all that.
It's meant to be like that,

Fucking forin.

Don't you get the all 'Oh Jeeze' acting and stuff, 'ya' etc stuff?

Edmond

Ep 8, the ending, fucking brilliant

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sort of forgot to keep up with it.

I must correct that by having a marathon session this weekend.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just downloaded episode 1. Re watched the movie at the weekend. Still a cracking film imo.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Watched episode 8 - really a goddamn fine series so far. Loving it!

Ep 8, the ending, fucking brilliant

Aww damn, was not aware this was the end. But, i guess they wrapped it all up. ):

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aww damn, was not aware this was the end. But, i guess they wrapped it all up. ):

Not sure if you are joking, but there are 2 more eps to go.... Edmond was meaning he liked the end of ep8... ;)

Edmond

I never said it was the end of the series, as Jup says, I loved the end of episode 8

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Not sure if you are joking, but there are 2 more eps to go.... Edmond was meaning he liked the end of ep8... ;)

I really thought he meant end of the series as such. But yay! Made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom