Farewell carefree youth !

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's my last night in my house. Tomorrow I drive to the mother-in-law's for a couple of weeks before my lovely four-bed detached with conservatory becomes available. The wife has gone to bed. I'm finishing a bottle of plonk and planning a sneaky lager and ciggie before I go to bed. Six years I lived here as a single man. Building beer-can mountains and cig-end achipelagos. Even an occaisonal (very) lady. I've completed all manner of games in my front room and participated in online fps leagues. Adminned them too. I've levelled several DAoC chars and watched a wealth of art-house flicks. Often at the same time. I've sat through whole nights with the latest 2D fighting game on my console and a big combo-faq from gamefaqs that I printed at work. I've built up a DVD collection to rival play.com and had them stacked to the ceiling.

Tomorrow I hand over the keys. My youth is over. raise a glass for me next time you're out with your friends. Maybe rub your cock in their ears too. Tell em it's from Wij.

Cheers !

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It disturbs me that DAOC is featured in your reminising.

Congrats on the new house, detached == win.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jesus H Cuntface !

I can't believe it. After tomorrow I'll never be here again. This is my fucking home.

MY HOME! !! !

:(

scoop

Can't get enough of FH
FH Subscriber
and you'll have lost your main argument as to why you cant have kids yet with the wife..

3 spare bedrooms.. thats 3 kids!! which = rest of your life consuming of stress and money problems

beeeeeeeee

:p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
scoop said:
and you'll have lost your main argument as to why you cant have kids yet with the wife..

3 spare bedrooms.. thats 3 kids!! which = rest of your life consuming of stress and money problems

beeeeeeeee

Nah - wife = money problems already :D

(wub j00 honey :))

Wij

I am a FH squatter
oh and did I mention

OH MY GOD - PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER MY FUCKING HOME TOMORROW !!!!

:( :( :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
and another thing...

I'm putting my PC in storage while I'm with the in-law's. NO PC ! :(

:( :(

*require brown paper bag to breathe*

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
Time to close a chapter on your life. Remember the good times, coz its all marriage (u done that bit), kids, a desire to raid the fridge, hair loss, "not tonight I got a headache" and middle age spread from here-on in.

Night night Wijeh, thou art l337 :D

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
scoop said:

beeeeeeeee

No, thats two kids and a computer room :eek: Money problems do not feature with kids, you have them anyway (if you want to of course :D ) The stress is a given.

p.s Wij and Mrs Wij I hope you will be very happy in your new home :cheers:

Later

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
good luck Wijee.

guaranteed the new owners are probably gonna rip out a lot of the guts of that house and remodel - hope there arent any bodies stashed away.

Good luck in the new house (if you survive the in-laws)

TriGGer

One of Freddy's beloved
End of an Era :( but Hey, the new place sounds great, so best look forward to that instead eh ? :D

(Provided you survive the Outlaws ;) )

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What can i say Wij. It's been a blast. Good and bad. For better and for worse.

Ahahahahaaaa! You got chained!! Muahahaha!! :kissit: :kissit:

I mean....congratulations :D

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, been there and done that.

I also found out that 2x single occupant flats do not fit into 1x double occupant house, be prepared to dump a lot of stuff, especially books.

Bizarrely, I used to go out most nights in the week, and Friday was my "night in" = beer, pizza and video. The "TV Room" consisted of a TV, VCR, a music centre, and one big comfy leather executive chair, and occasionally a heater.

Ah memories :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
GL for the future.

I never had a lot to do with you but your a legend here, its sad when legends die.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
It doesn't end, it just changes. I now live with all of my belongings at one end of the Dining Room, floor to ceiling. You have to make sacrifices in terms of..

1> only AV equipment that 'looks nice' may go in the living room.
2> you will never be allowed any piece of black ash style argos furniture again
3> the speakers in your living room must be a) quiet and b) so small they're almost invisible

Claim a small sanctuary in the house, put everything you own in there and make do ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If you ever need a night of drugs and debauchery, I am here for you, fellow bum-fiend.

Damini

Part of the furniture
babs said:
1> only AV equipment that 'looks nice' may go in the living room.
2> you will never be allowed any piece of black ash style argos furniture again
3> the speakers in your living room must be a) quiet and b) so small they're almost invisible

Oh good god, that's so true. I have absolutely decreed that no black ash may step foot inside me and Kenny's house. I'd rather he made his own furniture from empty Guinness cans (which on some weekends it seems he tries to do, in a haphazard Picasso way). Kenny is also on a one man mission to surround sound THE HOUSE, which is bizarre. We have surround sound TV in the lounge, he has surround sound for his PC (at the other end of the lounge), he wants surround sound for the TV in the bedroom, and the other day a speaker that looks like a Volvo abortion materialised in the bathroom. I, on the other hand, have been banned from buying any more cushions, and am not allowed to borrow his power tools or destroy ugly furniture and take it to the dump when Kenny is not about. It's all about compromise. Or completely defeating the enemy and imposing your will.

Anyway, best of luck with the move Wij :) Have the courage to weather out the impending "Which shade of blue do you think these tiles should be?" storm that is heading your way, and stick to your guns - yes, it is vitally important that my model of Hans Solo stuck in carbonite/lifesize cardboard cut out of Pamela Anderson/video of Paris Hilton goes on display in the lounge.

And a four bedroom detached house? *envy*

Good luck Wijerling!!

:wij:

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
You will change for the better, our tastes/priorities change with the onset of maturity. You will have just as much fun, just in a different way :)

Congrats :wij:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Stazbumpa said:
a desire to raid the fridge, hair loss, "not tonight I got a headache" and middle age spread from here-on in.

Dear god I live on my own and I already have these, I need to get the kids and marriage sorted soon to get the full set.!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wij said:
I'm putting my PC in storage while I'm with the in-law's. NO PC ! :(
:clap:

(j/k ;))

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Leggy Where the hell did u get that from! u making stuff up again

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
My advice for any young man/woman about to embark on a serious 'live in relationship thing' is summed up in one word.

Compromise

No explanation other than that I'm afraid :D Good luck and welcome to real life ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
]AC[dRuM said:
My advice for any young man/woman about to embark on a serious 'live in relationship thing' is summed up in one word.

Compromise

No explanation other than that I'm afraid :D Good luck and welcome to real life ;)

I'm already a great Compomiser. I'll forward your suggestion to Mrs Wij too and see how it floats :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
oh and I managed to get temporarily entombed with the in-laws. No PC :(

Roll on moving in date :/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
good luck Wijlet. oh, just so you know....the GF and I *aren't* moving in together. to cellybrate, I shall build a pyramid of empty loo-roll holders in the hallway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom