FAQ Inkognito from Nolby Pride

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
The little wanker can`t solo me so when he is down to 2% hp his friends come and help him. im R3L3 he is R4L7
The little fukka runs around with 10%hp when my bb comes down to ress my char... i completely ignore him (since i easly would kill him with 1 smite.) goes up to the tress to wait rs... THE LITTLE FUKKER COMES AND KILL MY BB AND ME WHILE IM RESTING....

my question is.... is all in Nolby Pride this fucking lame or is it just 1 idiot draggin their name into the dirt?

Kelio said:
The little wanker can`t solo me so when he is down to 2% hp his friends come and help him. im R3L3 he is R4L7
The little fukka runs around with 10%hp when my bb comes down to ress my char... i completely ignore him (since i easly would kill him with 1 smite.) goes up to the tress to wait rs... THE LITTLE FUKKER COMES AND KILL MY BB AND ME WHILE IM RESTING....

my question is.... is all in Nolby Pride this fucking lame or is it just 1 idiot draggin their name into the dirt?

perhaps the question should be do you know what "," is? and do you know how to string a setence together?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
perhaps the question should be do you know what "," is? and do you know how to string a setence together?

perhaps we don't care !

and ontopic don't take ur bb out of atk / mtk just /realise , I would do the same if I see the bb inc :p

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, its RvR, if youre there in frontier zones that is, pp are fully capable of killing you whenever, if you rly wanna rest or whatever you're up to, go to boarder keep or whatever. If u cant handle being killed in RvR, change game, and quick pls :)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Kelio said:

haha so priceless, :m00:

nice with FAQ aswell

Draup

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:

Let me see...

You were the mighty pala that ran with a afk caster at mmg?

I killed the caster and was fighting you when a fg mids came running and killed you (we had 10% health both of us)

Then a Cleric came down and rezzed you.I followed and killed you both....

Personally i think that was a pretty nice 5 min gametime, thx for 3k rp ^^

/// Draupir
Guildmaster Nolby Pride

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:

:m00: :m00: and 1 more :m00: QQ more

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hahhahaha
aahahha

Classic! good old barrysworld whine!

:clap:

Keep it up! *whipes away a tear*

'He killed my bb!'

lol
:D

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Let me see...

You were the mighty pala that ran with a afk caster at mmg?

I killed the caster and was fighting you when a fg mids came running and killed you (we had 10% health both of us)

Then a Cleric came down and rezzed you.I followed and killed you both....

Personally i think that was a pretty nice 5 min gametime, thx for 3k rp ^^

/// Draupir
Guildmaster Nolby Pride

oh odd... cause when i was fighting you i had 70%hp when you where down to 10%, then i get a strange Tsel hits you blabla and someone else hits you blabla...

a tbh i saw you unstealthed with my cleric and you had your back turned against me... i thought nah let him be and have a nice fight again... but nooo you had to be a gimp and kill my defensless cleric while me pally still where rs...

well im gonna stop whining now :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Kelio said:
well im gonna stop whining now

sorry, you allready ashamed yourself in front of the forum community!

and besides, why stop now since you got a nice start?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
cry me a river

Kelio said:
oh odd... cause when i was fighting you i had 70%hp when you where down to 10%, then i get a strange Tsel hits you blabla and someone else hits you blabla...

a tbh i saw you unstealthed with my cleric and you had your back turned against me... i thought nah let him be and have a nice fight again... but nooo you had to be a gimp and kill my defensless cleric while me pally still where rs...

well im gonna stop whining now :p

ohh good i think i put it in my signature... u killed my bb while i was rs QQ dont hit me i cant defend my self blablabla cry more :)

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
omg he killed ur bb while u rezzed urself ??? BAN imo, are u so stupid that u go out to rezz u can only expect to be killed. and its fun to kill ppl while they are resting, why not just go back to atk and rest instead of sitting there on that hill and whine when u get killed ?

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
someone got owned. :m00:

btw what's your chars name so I can laugh to myself over what a hypocrite you are the next time I see you with 38 friends beating on a soloer?

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh there should be a spell at 50 enhance so that bb's can go out and rezz, 100% pulsing bladeturn on an instantanious pulse. There concientious objectors don't ya know :clap:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes when I’m out with my hunter and I see someone on the ground near a TK, I stay within shooting range and w8 for the bb to show up. Wait for the rezz and one-shot the rezzed and take out the bb.
I smile when I do that :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Yet another thread proving that Alb Excal has the biggest collection of pre-pubesant toddlers in any game.

Does it say somewhere on the box "Under 10 year olds must join Albion"?

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
w0000t ... keep it up guys!

I'm on a lunchbreak :) gimme some more

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Kelio said:

lol... ofc the friends came helping him t.t if i were about to die and my guildos were just standing there i would've found em IRL and kicked their faces in!!
oh and ofc they kill your BB... Easy RPs, and Rps is what this game is all about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom