Nolby Pride

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Whoever pulls the mob it is theirs AFAIK, even tho it is sucky when you are there first.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Thats odd, we asked if you would join our BG, one of your lot said "OKsure" then you didnt bother, we were shouting it at you the whole time. As you a) didnt have a bg according to /who BG and were running only 1 fg , its hardly likely you even had one going. The only BG in the zone was ours.
one of us who had not been insulted said "ok sure", then the others informed him on vent that you had been less than polite about it so no BG was made/joined.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i don't get it why has all in NP have sold chars in sig ? ( maybe not all , but most i've seen ) .

hope you can come back to your old fame and glory now when you start from the beginning, and still be decent players allthough some of you are arrogant arses , ain't naming and shaming ;) but 50% i liked / respected rest of you could bite me ;)

so anyway let's hope you don't get flamed /whinged at anymore like this from mids , but do please get that from hibs / albs haha

/berget - <--lvl 20 - 42 only in classic / si no cata will ding 50 on a random alb/hib ;)

Bloodclot

Banned
WB np

what rvr setup you guys gonna play. we are curious:)
allready saw warlock online, dont know if it is for fixed rvr group tho.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
3 healers, shammy +whatever people want to play. alot have multiple chars so no final setup has been decided, looks like a mage-heavy setup atm though, since keeps are where alot of the RPs hang around.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
3 healers, shammy +whatever people want to play. alot have multiple chars so no final setup has been decided, looks like a mage-heavy setup atm though, since keeps are where alot of the RPs hang around.

or not :p

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
one of us who had not been insulted said "ok sure", then the others informed him on vent that you had been less than polite about it so no BG was made/joined.

So becuse 1 or 2 people gave you bad PM's you take it out on the rest of the people that was there. I was there and would have liked encounter, same as the other people was, Just shows the arrogant attitude in Mid is still here.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
pixieblue said:
So becuse 1 or 2 people gave you bad PM's you take it out on the rest of the people that was there. I was there and would have liked encounter, same as the other people was, Just shows the arrogant attitude in Mid is still here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get over it ,what's done is done

Calo

Part of the furniture
give fatbelly back!

so he can go camp Gem of the lost memories again :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Helme said:
If they didn't attack the mob you pulled they did nothing wrong, move on nothing to see here.

They were camping the encounter, we all know that there is no rule in the CoC to stop people pulling encounter mobs that havn't been attacked, but sometimes its good to do the right thing and show a bit of common sense. And if what you say is true then is it fair to pull all mobs where a low level player is camping/resting with your level 50 spiritmaster? Because afaik there is no rule stopping that.

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
omg eastenders doesn't even get these kind of viewing anymore!!!

Sell Nolby Pride to BBC1 imo!

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
well... thing is, if you had showed up with a prepared fg or whatever it might take to complete an arti, and the arti is camped, but the people camping are apparently not ready, would you stand there for god knows how long and just wait for people to get there and at the same time lessen the odds for getting the arti dramatically?

Or would you take the arti, which is all good and fine by the rules and get the job done?

Sure, no fun when you camp a mob and someone else takes it, but that's just life really, not much to do about it.

Personally i think it's nice to see NP back, good and nice players (well at least most of em ;p)

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Lets close this ******** thread please cause I am so bored of it.......

Everyone going off on different tangents, some sucking, some taking it. Who cares now I was seriously frustrated at the time of the incident. For those going off on one without knowing **** all about it heres a babywipe for you to go and wipe ya **** "Have a nice day".

The Mob was pulled, it was at 70%, we had died, and just ressed some then it was pulled by NP and the few that were alive from our grp died from aggro.

This was not your standard we were camping it moan.......

Anyway the point was more to do with the fact that this realm should be helping each other as the people who were there know and not just scavenging like fat seagulls looking for that dirty chip on the floor. churp churp

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Dubaxter said:
Anyway the point was more to do with the fact that this realm should be helping each other as the people who were there know and not just scavenging like fat seagulls looking for that dirty chip on the floor. churp churp

That realm spirit died in patch 1.56 or so, I think it is mentioned there somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom